Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sintalokse
I'm here.
Not sure what to do, though.

135 bumps and glad to see you here, this is the last night of the ball before it ends and its suspected that a half-mortal is residing in the mansion in fact.
Susy(for some reason) got left out and Rained-on-butterfly just brought out one of the living residents of the Mansion.
Shall I add more?

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24

I did by joining a side but not much after that really so yeah.

You did not miss much... leveling up was not an easy task and energy took forever to regenerate the majority of the event.

I see, but I thought the idea of the leveling system was going to stay after it was over so I don't know you didn't have to worry about doing this next yeah. What class do you choose to take Misty?

I chose the mage... for my main
a Clerical for a mule account
a knight for a mule account

Now of them are any easier to level up. I had tried to beat up my own mules but that did not work well either.

I a knight on this my main account so yeah but yikes sorry to hear that Misty.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Javier Cross
Sintalokse
I'm here.

135 bumps and glad to see you here, this is the last night of the ball before it ends and its suspected that a half-mortal is residing in the mansion in fact.
Susy(for some reason) got left out and Rained-on-butterfly just brought out one of the living residents of the Mansion.
Shall I add more?

Feel free smile

You are more than welcoming to linger longer if wish after today....
I just opened a thread for Mystical Charities in the Community Threads and am getting contest caught up in both my guilds right now....

Not as many people are active on gaia as there used to be

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24

I did by joining a side but not much after that really so yeah.

You did not miss much... leveling up was not an easy task and energy took forever to regenerate the majority of the event.

I see, but I thought the idea of the leveling system was going to stay after it was over so I don't know you didn't have to worry about doing this next yeah. What class do you choose to take Misty?

Now of them are any easier to level up. I had tried to beat up my own mules but that did not work well either.

Not your fault. It is how Gaia sit it up...

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24

Not your fault. It is how Gaia sit it up...

I know but a bit weird that you lost to your account but interesting but would be cool if you hit a level you could evolve your character in some way and not be stuck in one class really.

Interesting Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ„‹e r ' t r i c i a 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

___Tricia, having been so lost within her thoughts, didn't notice the girl approaching until she actually spoke. The noise startled the girl, making her almost spill her drink as she flew up to her feet out of sheer instinct. "Uh... H-hi," she commented, embarrassed by the reaction she had to the girl talking to her. Oh gosh - good going. the pale girl applauded herself mentally. Tricia noticed the hand and the took it, laughing a bit nervously. "Good evening, lovely ball," she said, still embarrassed as she took her hand back and set down her drink. "Oh good - you're socializing! Congratulations!" the voice said and Tricia ignored the hell out of it.
___

{{ O.O.C: Quoting specific people because of interaction :3
Javier Cross
''
}}

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Samurai Dragon-Frog

I know but a bit weird that you lost to your account but interesting but would be cool if you hit a level you could evolve your character in some way and not be stuck in one class really.

That would of been nice... would of made it more interesting. Plus if they would of listed everything you could win at what level so that you knew what you were aiming for. Or made it when you tricked or treat or played the switch games that built up points on your level as well.

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog

That would of been nice... would of made it more interesting. Plus if they would of listed everything you could win at what level so that you knew what you were aiming for. Or made it when you tricked or treat or played the switch games that built up points on your level as well.
True but well that gaia for you so yeah.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog

True but well that gaia for you so yeah.

Yep it is gaia ....

Debating on contest for November for my guilds and one for the charity... Any favorite contest you have on Gaia?
MistyMary24
Javier Cross
Sintalokse
I'm here.

Shall I add more?

Feel free smile

You are more than welcoming to linger longer if wish after today....
I just opened a thread for Mystical Charities in the Community Threads and am getting contest caught up in both my guilds right now....

Not as many people are active on gaia as there used to be

136 bumps in, if it helps.

Did you add the Armada among the Affiliations by chance?

I know, even the Role-players out there are getting hit royally hard from this, all of a sudden.
I knew things were getting nightmarish in finding role-players on Gaia but Geez.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Javier Cross

I know, even the Role-players out there are getting hit royally hard from this, all of a sudden.
I knew things were getting nightmarish in finding role-players on Gaia but Geez.

I know I added it here I will check in the other locations as well to make sure it it is linked....
Nothing on Gaia is as fun as it used to be.... Seems more and more they are going down hill. My best friend no longer plays because of it and wants me to quit as well....

If I did I would put more time in my painting and art and writing.... Get into a gallery with the pictures I could never share on here but that make the men go wild...

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Javier Cross
Sintalokse
I'm here.

Shall I add more?

Ah. Interesting.
Mobile roleplaying is harder than I thought, so I most likely won't be joining in. Nice to meet all of you (old and new friends), though

I'm going to add that The Narrative is a good band.

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
MistyMary24
Javier Cross

I know I added it here I will check in the other locations as well to make sure it it is linked....
Nothing on Gaia is as fun as it used to be.... Seems more and more they are going down hill. My best friend no longer plays because of it and wants me to quit as well....

If I did I would put more time in my painting and art and writing.... Get into a gallery with the pictures I could never share on here but that make the men go wild...

137 bumps.

I can't even properly focus on getting any proper Role-plays done on these parts, and if it weren't for a few others still being here I'd be angered too badly to want to continue.
Even seeking out Good and willing Artists is getting harder than Schoolwork, and Schoolwork is generally not getting up to par with how to get it done. emo

There's still art for the Winter Ball as well as art in regards to a possible War Banner request in the future, yes?
Sintalokse
Javier Cross
Sintalokse
I'm here.

Shall I add more?

Ah. Interesting.
Mobile roleplaying is harder than I thought, so I most likely won't be joining in. Nice to meet all of you (old and new friends), though

I'm going to add that The Narrative is a good band.

138 bumps.

So how are you holding up for the past couple of days at least?
At least I can go and seek out willing artists for the Winter Ball during that time, I have no idea why they're getting harder to find lately. sad
I can't even easily find any willing artists for doing Medieval War Banners either. emo

I'd recommend The 'Nightmare Before Christmas' Soundtrack personally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff