Sacher Torte
Thanks Jordan! More Paws items are always good heart

Wistful Witch

Jayden Kogane
OokamixHime
Jayden Kogane
Yup. xd

It's just kind of silly xd
I know I saw someone said that when the Gate of Olympus thing was resealed they said that Gaia should have it to where 03'ers could open the item first and then 04'ers and so on. sweatdrop
And with what you said about the paw thing, it is difficult to get a lot of items v.v I can't afford a lot of the Paw items.

Gaia didn't tell me you quoted. Sorry I missed the post.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff that people say that type of thing for.
For some reason, my '03 account always used to get announcements and stuff AFTER this account... and most people I know got them before I did on this account. I have no clue why. I don't know what order they used to release stuff slowly but my '03 account (who would have a smaller number and who's name starts with A, always got them wayyyy after most people).

No worries, Gaia's funny lately like that xd
o_O That is weird though.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rainbowrific Renia
Jayden Kogane
Congrats on soon becoming a homeowner!

Thank you! Everything is moving at lightning speed, it's crazy! We just looked at this house about two weeks ago, then last week our real estate agent had us draw up an agreement and come up with an offer, then we got a counter-offer (that we accepted), and now we have the inspection scheduled for this Saturday, and ugh... so much to do. But the house is perfect! The current owners did a lot of renovations and stuff, so I don't think the inspector will find too much wrong.

Long time no talk, though. How've you been?
Oh cool. I hope all goes well smile Good luck

Umm... I should say fine but that would be a lie. xd
Dealing with depression...which seems to get worse in winter... and I was sick for two weeks. On the upside, I think I finally got rid of that cold! Hopefully winter will end soon and I can actually leave the house. I'm so sick of temperatures between 0 and -20 F... The winter has been a lot colder than usually. We usually get a week or two of extreme cold but we've had 2 months of it.
xd I guess I should be happy the extreme cold has kept the massive snow storms away from here and we're not buried like New England and the Canadian Maritime provinces.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
OokamixHime
Jayden Kogane
OokamixHime
Jayden Kogane
Yup. xd

It's just kind of silly xd
I know I saw someone said that when the Gate of Olympus thing was resealed they said that Gaia should have it to where 03'ers could open the item first and then 04'ers and so on. sweatdrop
And with what you said about the paw thing, it is difficult to get a lot of items v.v I can't afford a lot of the Paw items.

Gaia didn't tell me you quoted. Sorry I missed the post.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff that people say that type of thing for.
For some reason, my '03 account always used to get announcements and stuff AFTER this account... and most people I know got them before I did on this account. I have no clue why. I don't know what order they used to release stuff slowly but my '03 account (who would have a smaller number and who's name starts with A, always got them wayyyy after most people).

No worries, Gaia's funny lately like that xd
o_O That is weird though.

Lately I haven't been keeping up with announcements so I have no clue but that's what happened when they were infrequent. sweatdrop I have no clue why. I don't know if they started with the new users first or what...

Romantic Scarface

Tadalicious

A snow p***s?! Lmao, that's amazing.
Yeah, Huntsville pretty much closed down once again, which means another day I'm missing work. -_-

cramshaft

I wouldn't call it fun, but there's no situation that can't be improved with vodka.

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
Ecstasea
Tadalicious

A snow p***s?! Lmao, that's amazing.
Yeah, Huntsville pretty much closed down once again, which means another day I'm missing work. -_-

cramshaft

I wouldn't call it fun, but there's no situation that can't be improved with vodka.

Outside it's cold but the fire's blazin'

User Image

I should have taken a pic but I was driving
I sorry that you're missing pay though.

So baby let it snow

Wistful Witch

Jayden Kogane

Lately I haven't been keeping up with announcements so I have no clue but that's what happened when they were infrequent. sweatdrop I have no clue why. I don't know if they started with the new users first or what...

I haven't noticed if they are infrequent. xd They probably are and I just haven't been paying attention.

Romantic Scarface

Tadalicious

Hahah, yeah, I would have loved to see that. Sooo funny.
Ah, me too! I'm going stir crazy sitting at home AND I'm poor. Snow is the worst. gonk

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
Ecstasea
Tadalicious

Hahah, yeah, I would have loved to see that. Sooo funny.
Ah, me too! I'm going stir crazy sitting at home AND I'm poor. Snow is the worst. gonk

User Image

I completely understand the poor comment. I use to work all the holidays for the extra pay.
I sort of want to go back to work[outside of the house]

So baby let it snow

Yami Tama's Queen

Sexy Diedrich

23,700 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Romantic Scarface

Tadalicious

Time and a half is awesome!
It must be nice to set your own schedule though. Plus since it's your business, you get to make the rules.

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
Ecstasea
Tadalicious

Time and a half is awesome!
It must be nice to set your own schedule though. Plus since it's your business, you get to make the rules.

User Image

I wish I could set my schedule, but really the only thing I get options on is if I'll work weekends or not.
We did luck out a closed for the snow yesterday since the schools closed, but otherwise I'm here 5:45am through 6:30pm weekdays

So baby let it snow

Romantic Scarface

Tadalicious

Yikes, those are some LONG hours.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Ecstasea
Hope everyone is doing well! We got 8 inches of snow here yesterday and I'm dying of boredom. xp

User Image

☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠
User Image
User Image

You are SO freaking adorable. I can't handle it.

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

Romantic Scarface

I Sinistro I

You're too sweet to me! Haha, I'm sure you saw all my instagram spam yesterday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff