purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Intergalactic Inquisitor

I Sinistro I
☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

featherfire520
I Sinistro I
Psssst, hey Sini
Over here
Wanna play a boardgame? emotion_dowant

You bet your a** I do!! :'D Who's starting it?

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠
Et voila!
http://s2.boardgame-online.com/g/game.php?g=eawd&k=jxY
Anyone else who wants to play can also join biggrin

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200

Intergalactic Inquisitor

featherfire520
I Sinistro I
☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠

featherfire520
I Sinistro I
Psssst, hey Sini
Over here
Wanna play a boardgame? emotion_dowant

You bet your a** I do!! :'D Who's starting it?

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠
Et voila!
http://s2.boardgame-online.com/g/game.php?g=eawd&k=jxY
Anyone else who wants to play can also join biggrin

o-HANAKO-o

MsGrimm

Interested in playing? surprised

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i have a fairy by my side
wait
what
i dont
what

but you do

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
CynHimawari2828
cat_crying

what's wrong?

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
SheThoughtSheDid
CynHimawari2828
cat_crying

what's wrong?

My current mood

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User ImageUser ImageSo I was just messing around on Tektek, trying to put together some ideas and see the new items. I would see something I liked and would say 'nope, that's too expensive' and remove it from my base. Then I started thinking. I've been on Gaia for 9 years and have only got one wish item. I ended-up having to sell it in order to get lesser-valued items for spirit week, etc. From that point on I went through all of tektek and put one of everything I liked regardless of price. I want to start a Questing Thread and open another Art Shop and try to get all of these items. I'm jobless and can't EIs anymore and dun get me started with RIGs. =_= Is there any advise I could get to help me with this random quest? I know several of you have done one and all have fabulous avis.

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
MsGrimm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/MsGrimm/Gaia Art Shoppe/Gaia Stuff/mylittlebroniegrimmyaddition-1.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/MsGrimm/Gaia Art Shoppe/grimmbust-1-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/MsGrimm/Gaia Art Shoppe/msgrimmsays.jpgSo I was just messing around on Tektek, trying to put together some ideas and see the new items. I would see something I liked and would say 'nope, that's too expensive' and remove it from my base. Then I started thinking. I've been on Gaia for 9 years and have only got one wish item. I ended-up having to sell it in order to get lesser-valued items for spirit week, etc. From that point on I went through all of tektek and put one of everything I liked regardless of price. I want to start a Questing Thread and open another Art Shop and try to get all of these items. I'm jobless and can't EIs anymore and dun get me started with RIGs. =_= Is there any advise I could get to help me with this random quest? I know several of you have done one and all have fabulous avis.

User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

oh thats awesome news!!!
good luck!!

Who much do you charge for your drawings??
I believe there is the key for being rich xD
the one in your post style can easily worth 100k
if you do a fullbody, 125~150k
if you add background you can reach the 200k per picture...
for group art you can charge 100 per person and TADAHH!!
you are rich!!

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
up, down, all around

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
MsGrimm

User Image

I think if you open an art shop, you'll have a much easier time getting those items that you want.
I can't even come up with any better advice than that, because I have a pretty successful quest thread going (somehow) and I've obtained lots of items that I had on my wishlist. Mostly through donations and hanging out in charities, but I know not everyone likes to do that (I don't beg of course. That's no fun).

I've also been lucky in that I've had older, expensive items lying around that I didn't use, so I was able to sell those to get funds.

But the art shop idea should definitely work for getting gold.

User Image
User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Paul-19

Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Thanks you guys! Yeah, I do pretty well in art shops. I'm probably going to do one of each. I'll try a Quest Thread and an Art Shop. I love drawing and I'm successful at it, but sometimes I get burnt-out on it, especially if it's something I really don't want to draw. I've actually done crappier art and got 500k for it and 1mil for a couple drawing. It's been awhile since anyone's rated my art. I think after I finish Sega's pic, I'll do a headshot and bust of a female avi, then have that appraised.
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
So I wake up first to a spider running at me under the bathroom door.
Then to my fiance yelling at me for grinding my teeth last night, which I don't remember and can't control.
Then a quiet, tense car ride because he's staying mad at me because he's tired.
Yeah? We're always tired. I'm tired. And now I have a headache too.
And I'm at work, hating it even more than normal, and feeling ready to cry.

/complaints

Oh noes!
Lol spiders running though... that was a funny image. And I passionately dislike those arachnids.
Grinding teeth... do you have TMJ? That can be rough, especially when you live with other people.
Don't cry Spazzie, we love you hunnybunny! Hope your day's turned up since then emotion_kirakira

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It's so weird lately. so many people that i'm aware of (like, internet/youtube/actual famous personalities, or such) have been passing away and it's like, wtf is happening?

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

The Maharani

I don't have TMJ but my jaw was messed up and locked shut due to a botched wisdom tooth surgery. Proving to insurance that it wasn't TMJ (which they don't cover) was the worst ever.
But yeah, a piece "fell out" of my jaw and is floating somewhere in my cheek? It's soft so it lost its shape immediately. While my body made itself a new, less functional replacement, I had to go to physical therapy and have my jaw slowly pried back open over a few months.
My stomach shrank and I lost 30 pounds during that time 'cause I couldn't open my mouth to eat. I can also never yawn again. Ever. For the rest of my life. orz
But I've had years to adjust to that so I don't really care anymore. I'm not sure if the teeth grinding started after that, but I know my college roommates never complained. My fiance sure does though.
Things did improve though, thanks! I spent work reading about Doctor Who (actually on topic too) and my fiance and I finished watching season 3 of the Walking Dead.

I'M RAMBLINGUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff