blue 0.150521609538 15.1% [ 202 ]
purple 0.071535022354694 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061847988077496 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.035767511177347 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.043964232488823 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020119225037258 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1342 ]

Hygienic Genius

Obama DEMOLISHED last night... And I'm not saying that out of bias. I hate that people on FB are like, 'Obama was being rude...attacked Romney.' Romney did the same thing; he just got his butt handed to him is all.

Also, Q I want art, but you closed your slots. >~>

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Romney kept going over his time and he was attacking Obama plenty as well. xP
Besides, it's a debate. They're not going to complement and praise each other the whole time.
Ugh, politics. I'm out. I'd decided long ago anyway. orz

Edit// Did any of you who got the Millionaire achievement really get it?
I'm not sure if I did because of reasons.
These are the reasons. Screenshot:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Kiwiangel9
I keep wanting to comment against my uncle's super conservative posts, but I really don't want to start trouble...

But I'm sure as all hell not voting for a guy who's VP PRETENDED to work in a soup kitchen just for publicity.

User Image

Thiiiiissss!

I try to avoid getting super serious about politics in forums or on Facebook because I like to avoid conflict.
This time around, I'm having a hard time biting my tongue.
And some of my friends are confusing that with me trying to defend Obama. Uh... no, I'm actually just pointing out why voting for Romney just because you don't like Obama is stupid. I know it seems like a waste, but 3rd party candidates exist and I actually like a few of them. I just happen to agree with Obama more on issues that are important to me.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Okay, I feel the need to mention this because it's funny.

Any time I see one of my republican friends post something that's an attack on Obama and his supporters (that isn't funny, because I do appreciate humor from both parties), I click the little arrow box above their post and hide it.
5 of my friends posted comments on my status from last night, trying to make me seem like a fool for supporting Obama, but their comments suddenly went away... and I promise you I didn't delete them myself.
What they don't know, is that I checked the comments on my phone so I read every single one of them before they all mysteriously disappeared. So here's a tip: don't like what I post? Hide the post and move on with your life. Now you just seem like a coward for trying to bash me and then deleting your comment a few seconds later.
I wouldn't have found it so funny if it was just one friend, but FIVE friends did this.
People crack me up.
rofl

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

At least have the guts to stick by your opinion.
Gosh. xD;;

And I'm off to work. Time to sit/stand mindlessly for 4 hours. Ugh.
I applied to be a content writer for a Halloween company/website yesterday.
I want that job so bad. T uTUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Took some survey thing a friend on fb linked to. It was really handy, essentially you answer what your stance is on key issues, and it tells you which candidate you agree with most. And it wasn't just Obama and Romney, it also included all the 3rd party candidates too.

Here it is if anyone is interested

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
On an unrelated note, my power is getting temporarily turned off at the MOST inconvenient time. 8am-noon, WTF. Right when I need to get ready for school. So I'm up earlier than I'd like to be >:<

I'm about to move my car out of my garage because I'm paranoid about my garage door not opening and not being able to leave.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Good luck getting that job, Spazz!

I was actually looking for that link, Kiwi. That's the one I took.
I got high percentages with some of the 3rd party candidates, but Obama was still the highest.
Romney was... somewhere.
xD

Also, that would suck if you couldn't open the garage door, though I suppose that makes sense.

User Image
User Image

Hygienic Genius

Thank you, guys!! emotion_donotwant I want to bash those Republican morons who say that type of biased crap online! But I'm like you...Not wanting to start a political debate of my own, especially because I can't even vote. xD

Kiwi, that does suck. Such an inconvenience so early. D:

And apparently, I'm a little mixed with my basically knowledgeable views.
82% Obama
74% Jill Stein (whoever she is)
57% Rocky Anderson (whoever he is)
44% Mitt Romney (though I don't understand how I'm similar to him in healthcare since I support Obamacare...)

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I got these results:
76% Obama
72% Anderson
71% Stein
34% Romney

I posted my results to Facebook (since I forgot to do it last time) and was proud to see that I had other friends who took the quiz soon after. Gotta educate yourselves, people! :3

I like that it seems that we can talk politics here without things getting heated. I guess it helps that, so far, we all seem to be on the same page when it comes to this election, but I enjoy being in an environment where people aren't going to gang up on me for supporting a particular candidate.

User Image
User Image

Loiterer

QT2
Bornes

I hope you're proud of yourself.
User Image

Golden Admirer

Nariana
Obama DEMOLISHED last night... And I'm not saying that out of bias. I hate that people on FB are like, 'Obama was being rude...attacked Romney.' Romney did the same thing; he just got his butt handed to him is all.

Also, Q I want art, but you closed your slots. >~>

Send me some refs and I'll add you.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

I actually got it~

Golden Admirer

Someone left a baby pumpkin on our front porch...
burning_eyes

I'm going to throw out all soliciting fliers that came with it and carve the pumpkin.

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Romney kept going over his time and he was attacking Obama plenty as well. xP
Besides, it's a debate. They're not going to complement and praise each other the whole time.
Ugh, politics. I'm out. I'd decided long ago anyway. orz

I have it, but when I first got it it kept giving me the achievement over and over whenever my gold would go under and then over the 1 mil mark. It was weird, but it seems to have stopped and actualfax given me the achievement.

Golden Admirer

Kiwiangel9
Took some survey thing a friend on fb linked to. It was really handy, essentially you answer what your stance is on key issues, and it tells you which candidate you agree with most. And it wasn't just Obama and Romney, it also included all the 3rd party candidates too.

Here it is if anyone is interested

According to this, I should vote for Gary Johnson.
Hmm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces