brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Someone linked to a stream of the debate on facebook and...
Romney is so unlikable. emotion_donotwant User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

I couldn't bring myself to watch the debate tonight because my mind has been made up as to who I'm voting for and these debates aren't going to change that.
Plus Romney annoys me, so instead of getting frustrated because of his existence, I decided to watch My Little Pony instead.
I got through half of the first debate and I couldn't watch the rest. It was just... ugh.

User Image
User Image

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rainbowrific Renia
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Someone linked to a stream of the debate on facebook and...
Romney is so unlikable. emotion_donotwant User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

I couldn't bring myself to watch the debate tonight because my mind has been made up as to who I'm voting for and these debates aren't going to change that.
Plus Romney annoys me, so instead of getting frustrated because of his existence, I decided to watch My Little Pony instead.
I got through half of the first debate and I couldn't watch the rest. It was just... ugh.

User Image
User Image

I'm set on my vote too but it's my first time voting so I feel more involved listening to the debates, even though I get lost since they always change from one topic to the next within the same sentences

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

Yeah, I had it kind of running in the background. It was really frustrating. e ___e
I know who I'm voting for too, so I probably won't watch anymore. It's just annoying. D;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loiterer

QT2

.__. hello stranger~
User ImageHello.
I was in this forum because of my own thread, then I noticed this thread. And I am pretty sure I participated in the first one of these... But I'm too lazy to search through the pages (assuming this is the original thread) to see if I posted earlier.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
SheThoughtSheDid

User Image

It makes sense that you'd want to be more involved so you can be sure of who you're voting for. I did the same thing in 2008, but politics is for sure not my thing and this year I'm finding it especially hard to care because... well... Romney is a joke. There. I said it.
xD

User Image
User Image

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rainbowrific Renia
SheThoughtSheDid

User Image

It makes sense that you'd want to be more involved so you can be sure of who you're voting for. I did the same thing in 2008, but politics is for sure not my thing and this year I'm finding it especially hard to care because... well... Romney is a joke. There. I said it.
xD

User Image
User Image
Well i'm pretty damn sure.. lol

idk if it can be said that obama's the greatest or anything, but when you're running against romney, how can you lose?

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

Yeah, debates are useless anyway.
As I told my one friend tonight, unless Obama does something drastic that I just can't agree with, he'll be getting my vote.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
SheThoughtSheDid

User Image

Agreed.

Also, there are about 15 people that I'm friends with on Facebook that will have their statuses hidden until the end of November. I just can't deal with it anymore.
Dx

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid
Well i'm pretty damn sure.. lol

idk if it can be said that obama's the greatest or anything, but when you're running against romney, how can you lose?

I really hope this is true. It's hard for me to view any other outcome but...
There are extremists out there like my cousin/aunt and it's really terrible. e _____e
There's this guy who comes through the cafeteria every day where I work wearing a Romney pin too.
BlehUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Admirer

Bornes
User ImageHello.
I was in this forum because of my own thread, then I noticed this thread. And I am pretty sure I participated in the first one of these... But I'm too lazy to search through the pages (assuming this is the original thread) to see if I posted earlier.

I hope you are able to prepare yourself for a lot of Q on Q... twisted

Loiterer

QT2

I hope you are able to prepare yourself for a lot of Q on Q... twisted
User ImageD:<

Don't make me get my own tablet out now!

Golden Admirer

Bornes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Man~ I love this guy already.

I ship QxQ!

-insert insane laughter here-

Loiterer

QT2
Bornes

Man~ I love this guy already.

I ship QxQ!
BUT WHICH TWO Qs CAUSE THERE'S TWO!?
User Image

******** NOW I'M CONFUSED

Golden Admirer

Bornes
QT2
Bornes

Man~ I love this guy already.

I ship QxQ!
BUT WHICH TWO Qs CAUSE THERE'S TWO!?
User Image

******** NOW I'M CONFUSED

I have the same thing going on~

User Image

User Image

User Image

[last pic is really old so it looks strange to me now]

Loiterer

QT2
User ImageOh gawd I think we're a little too similar in personality for this s**t. emotion_facepalm

What's your favorite video game! Quick! Prove you're not my long lost twin!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff