black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Hygienic Genius

So how do you say it? I say coop-on.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Nariana
Never heard "stitch in my side", though I knew what you meant after I squirmed. >~>

Texans don't say such northern things. xD

Also I'm in the south.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Nariana
Never heard "stitch in my side", though I knew what you meant after I squirmed. >~>

Texans don't say such northern things. xD

Also I'm in the south.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Really? o.o I recall Sega, Q, aaand... Vampire maybe. I thought you were like a state from Renia or something?

Golden Admirer

Nariana
So how do you say it? I say coop-on.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I say it both ways. I am not even kidding.
I might start a conversation saying cyu-pon, and then the next sentence or two, I'll say coop-on, and go back and forth randomly.

Here's one I have a different term for, too~
[Supper vs. Dinner]
I use the term supper if it's between 3pm and 5pm... and dinner if it's later.
Usually if I eat a meal around supper time, I'll go looking for food later, so I generally try not to do that unless I'm going to bed early.
Then again, if I only eat one meal a day, usually it's supper.
So some days I say "we're having supper", I mean "late lunch/early dinner".

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I'm like that too, but a lot of people here in Cali are like that. I did a pronunciation meme once, but it didn't work too well because I actually say some words multiple ways, like caramel, aunt, and New Orleans.

I SHOULD TOTALLY DIG THAT MEME OUT SO WE CAN ALL DO IT

Hygienic Genius

QT2

That's kinda funny! I've never heard anyone use a word like that so interchangeably. And I never say "supper". It's always dinner and...dinner two. xD

Golden Admirer

Kiwiangel9
I'm like that too, but a lot of people here in Cali are like that. I did a pronunciation meme once, but it didn't work too well because I actually say some words multiple ways, like caramel, aunt, and New Orleans.

I SHOULD TOTALLY DIG THAT MEME OUT SO WE CAN ALL DO IT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I say thing multiple ways, too...
It's "car-a-mel" if I'm in the car, and "care-a-mel" if I'm not. X'D
My parents use to give me and my brother caramel candies to keep us quiet on long road trips... which is where that came from.
edit; And "care-a-mal" if it's in a drink or something.

Golden Admirer

Nariana
That's kinda funny! I've never heard anyone use a word like that so interchangeably. And I never say "supper". It's always dinner and...dinner two. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dinner TWO?! emotion_0A0
I've never even heard of that~!

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Nariana

Spent 23 years growing up in NC.
Just recently moved to MN.
I've got the southern accent down.
[if I purposely pull it out]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiwiangel9

DIG IT OUT. emotion_dowant User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

I think we've had this conversation before.
I say pop, as most people from western PA do.
3nodding
Pop is actually the most popular way of saying it, then comes coke (actually, pop and coke are very close when it comes to how many people use those terms), and after that is soda.
My bestie says soda-pop and I'm like "IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER!"
Honestly, when I go to a restaurant, I just ask for a drink by name, to avoid the whole soda vs pop vs coke debate. But I almost always get sweet tea or water sooo...
Lol

Also, I had no idea that there were other terms for doing a donut with your car.

User Image
User Image

um. what? i've never heard that term

Golden Admirer

SheThoughtSheDid

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Donuts? You only need like the first 10 seconds, though.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
QT2
SheThoughtSheDid

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Donuts? You only need like the first 10 seconds, though.

ohhhh

I still never heard of it (actually i didnt have a name for it i guess lol) but when i read the title saying "driving around in circles" i thought it meant like when you get lost so i was even more what

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Its from Tumblr, so bear with me...Meme below!

Name and username.
Where are you from?
Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
What’s the bug, that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
Be a wizard or a vampire?
How old are you?
Is it cold where you are?
What is your favorite color?
What color are your eyes?
Do you have freckles?
When is your birthday?
What was the last thing you drank?
Would you rather: Have a million dollars or a million friends?
Eat a taco or a quesadilla?
Be a shark or an elephant?
Do you speak a second language? Say something in it.
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Choose a book and read a passage from it.
Do you think you have an accent?
Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.

I heard one of these done on Tumblr with a lady with a THICK African accent, it was fantastic.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Also, I think I might have shared this before, but this is relevant again

Hygienic Genius

Q, it's not really "dinner two"! rofl I was just emphasizing that it has no name, just whatever come to mind. Maybe it'll be linner, late dinner.

Spazz, OOHHHHH... Though my geography is bad, and I don't remember where MN is, I now know where my confusion came from. xD I don't have any southern accent until I sing, lol. Then some of my long 'i' sounds come out as 'ah'. Dunno why.

I wanna do that meme... But too late now. X.x This early bird is way past her time. Good night~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff