• Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Friendly Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Haha the background music made that video.
I felt like I was in Elementary again. @.@;;

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xD
I love the part with the guy writing part of The Golden Girls theme song on the lady's wall.
I feel like doing that to one of my friends now.

Ah, elementary school... oh the memories.
I miss Math Blaster and Word Munchers.
;n;

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

starcharge
Which Paisley album? C:

When you gonna make up your mind

American Saturday Night. Amazon has it listed as one of their 100 albums for $5 this month. I want the album with Online on it. I love that song. It gives me the giggles.

When you gonna love you as much as I doUser Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Renia goes RAWR

I use the PS3 for PS2 games that I never ended up playing. xD
And the 3DS was a super spontaneous decision where I saw it was on sale, told myself "hey, you haven't had anything since a gameboy color", and decided it was high time for an upgrade xD
I don't have any games yet actually because I'm waiting for a Cyclo3DS, but I'm collecting friend codes o uo I have 2 so far xDD
Also my tax refund had come in a couple days before I bought it, so after buying I still had more money than before buying = u=
So the new Pokemon aren't just for 3DS? That's cool. I'll still be able to play them, I assume, and I really bought it just so I can play the new Kingdom Hearts game in December xD
/rambling again

EVERYONE, GIMME YOUR FRIEND CODES emotion_omnomnom User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i have a fairy by my side
The only console we have in our house is an Xbox 360. I wish we had a PS3 instead, the games on that are so much more to my liking than the ones available on Xbox! ;n ; I wanna play Journey~

I wish there was just one system I can get everything on. There's a few games I like on PS3, but then there's xbox

but i guess that wouldn't be good for business for there to be a one company monopoly

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Spoopy Elder

That was kind of sad ; u;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Wrangler

Hey guys, whats up? C:

Princess Pandamonium
I'm not a big fan of his newer stuff (Except Ol' Alabama) but his old stuff is what I grew up with <3

Spoopy Elder

I joined a DA art/role playing group to work on my drawing skills and was paired up with this girl in England. Her character's ranked as a senior, so mine got auto-bumped up to that as well. So I assumed she'd know things to help me get started since I didn't start at rookie level like usual. But instead she tells me she didn't talk to her previous two partners because she's in England and they were in the US, which isn't really an excuse because I'm in the US and she's talking to me just fine. Her previous two partners left her because she never did anything with them.

But I got her to RP with me a little bit, and besides being pretty terrible and not advancing the storyline at all, I guess it's alright? But we get to the bonding part (the whole idea is the bonding of a human and demon as a special military unit) so I ask her how the bonding works. She says "i think there just supposed to hang out and get to know each over lol at least , thats the only information i've been able to gather..." when it says extremely clearly in the Information post, under a section titled The Bond, how to do it. And it involves much more than just getting to know each other. Also, she wrote the wrong form of "there" and wrote "over" instead of "other". And she never capitalizes or bothers with grammar or anythiiiiinnng

Frustration! DDx

...all I ever do is vent. I'm sorry. xDDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

starcharge
I'm not a big fan of his newer stuff (Except Ol' Alabama) but his old stuff is what I grew up with <3

When you gonna make up your mind

I like the funny stuff he writes. I still can't believe he wrote a song about ticks. XD

When you gonna love you as much as I doUser Image
l_RavenPandorah_l
I have question:

*sorry if im a pain today - im just uber bored*

how much do you think people would pay for my art?

i just did this today:

User Image

ravenlore is another name i use for a different site im on called tinierme.
so dont mind the name.

looks nice

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Paul-19
MsGrimm
Paul-19

For you!

Awww I totally love it!!!!
thank you thank you!!!

User Image
Avi art by fatmasterson

Yay! Glad you like it n_n V

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Here's my list: UPADATED

Renia-Ampharos
Kiwiangel9-Dragonair(no avi saved)
Paul-19-Latios
Spazz-Zebstrika
SheThoughtSheDid-mudkip
Radiant Racheal-Altaria
GLJordan-Bulbasaur(no avi saved)
cramshaft-gible
QT2-Suicune(no avi saved)
i have a fairy by my side-Audino<NEXT TO DO
Childishly Mature-weavile(no avi saved)
Princess Pandamonium-Bayleef(no avi saved)
SilverDolphin-Jirachi

(no avi saved) mean I don't have a tektek or screencap of your regular avi to make reference to)
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
I have dark hair but the skin of a redhead
I burn super easily if I don't wear tons of sunscreen (and then usually even if I do)

Does anyone wanna exchange DS friend codes with me? ; u; /lonelyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

don't recall my friend codes right now :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces