Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 142 143 144 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Conversationalist

MissDotHacker
PurpleLovr
I actually cried when they used the snow machine emotion_kirakira It just made me so unnaturally happy. Lol. Wow! There must have been so many people there!

Aww I cry when I get a ton of snow too because it means I have to spend hours shoveling it.
Awwww emotion_hug
It doesn't snow where I live. We have to drive up the mountain to go play in the snow.

Manly Man-Lover

puppylove713
Yeah, I am trying to get gold too. I'm trying to complete my Halloween avi for as you can see my curent avi is not Halloween like at all...
Both are very pretty though. 3nodding

I already have my halloween avi planned but I can't wear it until TGSNE is over. emo

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
That's what I'm doing. I'm actually playing Booty Grab to get more gold to help me out. I'm actually almost half way there with total gold if the prices of the items stay the same, which I seriously doubt they will... This avi was cheaper yesterday....
I love BG for gold. It's the best way to get it, in my opinion. That's the problem with questing for a Halloween avi in October, the prices on all the spooky-looking items go up gonk
Thankfully, these items are fairly cheap. You can click the avi in my signature to see what I mean. She looks more expensive than she is.
You're right about that. I expected her to be at least 1.5 mill xd
Lol, I specifically gave the rules in my contest to not exceed 800K out of my inventory... That way I wouldn't have too many problems getting the items. I'm a smart person. There were some really nice ones too. I may use one of them or something similar next year.

Manly Man-Lover

PurpleLovr
Rawfie
PurpleLovr
Rawfie
Yeah it is. I hoping to score big on one of them. xd
I'm so jealous of the people who end up with the rares, but they open sooooo many RIGs in order to get them gonk
Me too. I was lucky to get a Pale Marionette when it first came out. 3nodding
Oh my gosh that is lucky! I remember when The Walking Dead RIG came out, I bought 5 bundles and 5 singles. I wanted that Bamf so freaking badly. I opened up all 50!!! And no Bamf emo
Aw. That really does stink.

I don't even remember how many I opened to get Pale.

Animal Lover

Rawfie
puppylove713
Yeah, I am trying to get gold too. I'm trying to complete my Halloween avi for as you can see my curent avi is not Halloween like at all...

I already have my halloween avi planned but I can't wear it until TGSNE is over. emo
What is TGSNE? I'm not familiar with it, or if I am I'm not realizing what it is at the moment. Also, thanks. I like my current avi.

puppylove713
Lol, I specifically gave the rules in my contest to not exceed 800K out of my inventory... That way I wouldn't have too many problems getting the items. I'm a smart person. There were some really nice ones too. I may use one of them or something similar next year.
Awesome blaugh

Manly Man-Lover

puppylove713
Rawfie
puppylove713

What is TGSNE? I'm not familiar with it, or if I am I'm not realizing what it is at the moment. Also, thanks. I like my current avi.
The Gaian sponsored nudity event.

I'm gonna hit the sack. It's past 1 am here.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Awesome blaugh
Yeah, one was really nice and most of the items I already own, but I really liked this one. Also, with this one I will be able to remove a couple items from my wishlist. I'm hitting two birds with one stone.

Animal Lover

Rawfie
puppylove713
Rawfie
puppylove713

The Gaian sponsored nudity event.

I'm gonna hit the sack. It's past 1 am here.
It's past 1 AM here too, but I'm not tired yet. Well it was nice chatting with you.

Rawfie

Probably a lot xd

PS - I think its awesome you are doing TGSNE. I wanted to do it, but couldn't sign up in time

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Awesome blaugh
Yeah, one was really nice and most of the items I already own, but I really liked this one. Also, with this one I will be able to remove a couple items from my wishlist. I'm hitting two birds with one stone.
Woo! That's always great 3nodding I have pretty much everything on my wishlist, so I'm always hitting two birds with one stone xd

Manly Man-Lover

PurpleLovr
Rawfie

Probably a lot xd

PS - I think its awesome you are doing TGSNE. I wanted to do it, but couldn't sign up in time
There's always next year! heart

Now, I'm actually gonna go to bed xD;;

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
Awwww emotion_hug
It doesn't snow where I live. We have to drive up the mountain to go play in the snow.

If I could I would send some of the snow we get here to you. Trust me we could spare a few feet and have plenty left over.

Rawfie
PurpleLovr
Rawfie

Probably a lot xd

There's always next year! heart

Now, I'm actually gonna go to bed xD;;
Haha. Okay. Goodnight!

MissDotHacker
PurpleLovr
Awwww emotion_hug

If I could I would send some of the snow we get here to you. Trust me we could spare a few feet and have plenty left over.
Hahaha okay! You can have some sunshine in exchange xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces