Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 142 143 144 > >> >>> »|

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Lol, I specifically gave the rules in my contest to not exceed 800K out of my inventory... That way I wouldn't have too many problems getting the items. I'm a smart person. There were some really nice ones too. I may use one of them or something similar next year.
Awesome blaugh
Yeah, one was really nice and most of the items I already own, but I really liked this one. Also, with this one I will be able to remove a couple items from my wishlist. I'm hitting two birds with one stone.
Woo! That's always great 3nodding I have pretty much everything on my wishlist, so I'm always hitting two birds with one stone xd
Lol, all of the stuff on my wishlist I don't have but would like to have someday. I'll eventually get them if I try hard enough, but then there are some that I doubt I will ever get my hands on, take Blade of the Night Sky for example, that thing was over 18 Mil last I looked...

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
Hahaha okay! You can have some sunshine in exchange xd

That would be so nice. I would love some sunshine right now. So many fires here and I have seen smoke for weeks. Normally nice clear skies this time of year.

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Lol, I specifically gave the rules in my contest to not exceed 800K out of my inventory... That way I wouldn't have too many problems getting the items. I'm a smart person. There were some really nice ones too. I may use one of them or something similar next year.
Awesome blaugh
Yeah, one was really nice and most of the items I already own, but I really liked this one. Also, with this one I will be able to remove a couple items from my wishlist. I'm hitting two birds with one stone.
Woo! That's always great 3nodding I have pretty much everything on my wishlist, so I'm always hitting two birds with one stone xd
Lol, all of the stuff on my wishlist I don't have but would like to have someday. I'll eventually get them if I try hard enough, but then there are some that I doubt I will ever get my hands on, take Blade of the Night Sky for example, that thing was over 18 Mil last I looked...
Wow thats a lot eek
My ultimate dream (for now) is Nochi the Black Wolf. Its not the item I want most, but its definitely the most expensive. I'll probably never get it just because I get distracted by shiny things. Lol.

MissDotHacker
PurpleLovr
Hahaha okay! You can have some sunshine in exchange xd

That would be so nice. I would love some sunshine right now. So many fires here and I have seen smoke for weeks. Normally nice clear skies this time of year.
I know how you feel. SoCal is on fire like 3 months out of the year emo I would gladly send you some sunshine 3nodding

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Awesome blaugh
Wow thats a lot eek
My ultimate dream (for now) is Nochi the Black Wolf. Its not the item I want most, but its definitely the most expensive. I'll probably never get it just because I get distracted by shiny things. Lol.
Like I said, I will probably never get my hands on some of the items, they are way too expensive, but for the most part the items on my wishlist aren't out of my grasp if I try hard enough, although I have never had more than 800K in my account on here.... But that can change.

puppylove713
Like I said, I will probably never get my hands on some of the items, they are way too expensive, but for the most part the items on my wishlist aren't out of my grasp if I try hard enough, although I have never had more than 800K in my account on here.... But that can change.
Yes it can! blaugh Speaking of change, I am going to be heading to bed soon emotion_zzz

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
I know how you feel. SoCal is on fire like 3 months out of the year emo I would gladly send you some sunshine 3nodding

We get fires here almost every year but this is a record breaking year. Had 95 fires start in one night from a dry electrical storm. It was a huge mess and not nearly enough personal to deal with them all.

MissDotHacker
PurpleLovr

We get fires here almost every year but this is a record breaking year. Had 95 fires start in one night from a dry electrical storm. It was a huge mess and not nearly enough personal to deal with them all.
Oh gosh! That sounds horrible

I would love to keep chatting with you, but I am going to head to bed. I am officially typing things with my eyes closed because they are so darn tired emotion_zzz

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Yes it can! blaugh Speaking of change, I am going to be heading to bed soon emotion_zzz
I should too considering it is already 1:30 in the morning here...

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr

I would love to keep chatting with you, but I am going to head to bed. I am officially typing things with my eyes closed because they are so darn tired emotion_zzz

Sweet dreams, my book is calling to me so I will most likely log soon as well.

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Wow! Its only 10:40 here.

MissDotHacker
PurpleLovr

Which book is it?

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Wow! Its only 10:40 here.
Lol, you are Pacific Time Zone, I'm Eastern Time Zone. We are three hours ahead of you....

Rainbow Sweetheart

PurpleLovr
MissDotHacker
PurpleLovr

Which book is it?

Not my usual type of book. I bought a grab bag for a dollar and it was in it. It is called The Lawman's Legacy. Murder and romance book, normally I do not many romance books.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
sgt.Frosty
Evelin333
*glides in slowly*
I have to go to school
See ya when I get back

your gliding all over the place, what are you a flying squirrel?

*glides in*
Imma ghost *points to tail*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas