Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
It is freaking cold here. It isn't even officially winter yet...

is america usually very cold?
It depends on where you live in America and what time of the year it is. But where I live, yes, it usually is cold around this time of the year, but in the summer it is scorching hot...

WOW i better pack....REALLY WARM!
*goes to make a list and see what i need to buy*
Umm, where exactly in America are you visiting if you don't mind me asking. I used to live in South Carolina when I was younger and it was not very cold there. I was able to run around in shorts all year long for the most part. There were those off times when it actually got cold...
Montreal, Quebec, LA, Boston, New York, Las Vegas, Washington and some other states which i can't remember.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Orgasmic Artist
PurpleLovr
Orgasmic Artist
PurpleLovr
Orgasmic Artist

Nice~ c:
We had breakfast burritos blaugh emotion_omnomnom

surprised Ooooh... emotion_jawdrop Lucky... emotion_0A0
Awwww emotion_hug I'll save you some next time emotion_awesome

xD How do I get gold D: My friend just got 400k ;n;
thats a retorical question right?
the way to get gold is by either vending the mp/exchange forums or playing games or booty grabbing or srelling items or if you can play hearlds lof chaos and dont care about the esence then you can get lots of golds also buying/earning gaia cash and selling premium items or you can go to random threads and find the contests section then enter into the contests that you like and hopefully you will win awesome prizes people can gift you things like in this forum/guild also posting in the forums and polls gets you golds and others can give you gold in trades but i wouldnt go around asking for golds or items cause people dont like that

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
PurpleLovr
Evelin333
Morning all!
About to head out to see sculptures by the sea.
Anyone have a wisteria to sell?
I might ninja

Halloween 2k12 Kuro Gang Militia Coat+Divine Illumination + 60k for it? emotion_kirakira
(350K + 70k )

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
Welcome to my world.... It is like that every year for me...
This is only the third year I am actually buying presents for people. The last two years I had loan refund money to supplement my lack of it. sweatdrop

Animal Lover

Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

It depends on where you live in America and what time of the year it is. But where I live, yes, it usually is cold around this time of the year, but in the summer it is scorching hot...

Umm, where exactly in America are you visiting if you don't mind me asking. I used to live in South Carolina when I was younger and it was not very cold there. I was able to run around in shorts all year long for the most part. There were those off times when it actually got cold...
Montreal, Quebec, LA, Boston, New York, Las Vegas, Washington and some other states which i can't remember.
I haven't been to any of those places, so I can't say what to expect for weather... Why are you visiting so many places? Visiting family or something?

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

i live in northern california its almost always warm except during the heart of winter or when mother nature is all sper pissed off and changes the weather patterns every year for the last 8 years

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Welcome to my world.... It is like that every year for me...
This is only the third year I am actually buying presents for people. The last two years I had loan refund money to supplement my lack of it. sweatdrop
Lol, that is interesting. I have had that kind of thing happen before a few years ago.

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

i live in northern california its almost always warm except during the heart of winter or when mother nature is all sper pissed off and changes the weather patterns every year for the last 8 years
I'd love to have some heat, it is way too cold here for my liking... I don't want something super hot either though...

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
puppylove713
I haven't been to any of those places, so I can't say what to expect for weather... Why are you visiting so many places? Visiting family or something?

Road trip, never been to the states before so my family figured, why not make the best of it and go to lots of states?

Evelin333

I'm visiting canada too! I've never actually seen snow before.....It doesn't snow in sydney (never) except the snowy mountains which is mostly fake snow anyways >.< my first white christmas!
Are Boston, New York, Las Vegas and Washington cold?
You'll get a lot of snow while you're out here!
YES, Yes, Only at night, and depending on where you are in WA, it might be really rainy.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
PurpleLovr
Evelin333

I'm visiting canada too! I've never actually seen snow before.....It doesn't snow in sydney (never) except the snowy mountains which is mostly fake snow anyways >.< my first white christmas!
You'll get a lot of snow while you're out here!
YES, Yes, Only at night, and depending on where you are in WA, it might be really rainy.

better pack an umbrella then...maybe i should invest in some warm pajamas

Evelin333
PurpleLovr
Evelin333
Morning all!
About to head out to see sculptures by the sea.
Anyone have a wisteria to sell?
I might ninja

Halloween 2k12 Kuro Gang Militia Coat+Divine Illumination + 60k for it? emotion_kirakira
(350K + 70k )
Hmmm.. I dunno. The militia coat is dropping fast and I'm not sure I'd be able to sell it at a good price.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

lols tha also depends on your personal senitivity to ethier heat or cold most people prefer one or the other

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Evelin333
PurpleLovr
Evelin333
puppylove713

*butts into the conversation*

This is a very difficult question to answer. America is HUGE, even if you don't count Hawaii and Alaska. In parts like Michigan, which is right below Canada, it is already close to freezing even though its only November. Whereas Los Angeles is a pretty stable 60 - 70 degrees and Miami, Florida is even hotter, reaching into the 80s

las vegas is a desert boston is a costal town new york is a major city near the coast dont go there they have huricane problems right now washington is the raining state its almost allways some what cool but not really cold till about october-febuary cause of snow but its either snowing lightly or raining hard or cloudy or light rain they dont really have other weather

Animal Lover

Evelin333
puppylove713

Road trip, never been to the states before so my family figured, why not make the best of it and go to lots of states?
I see the point there. You live in Australia, right? I've always wanted to go to Australia, but I've never even left the States...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff