Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
lols you pay in advance im sure you could its usally hard to get startred and hard to find some one trustworthy but after that its a great way for renters to make a little extra money so they can move out eventually you sign off the payments that you payed in advance to the land lord and energy bills the new person then pays you money and eventually they take over your normal payments
The way you type/phrase your responses hurts my eyes this late at night. I had to skip over like half the page xd
sorry when im on the internet i hardly ever use my knowldege of coding and punctuation proper spelling and grammer i dont care enough also i tend to add in chat speek and leet speek and short abrviations and theres hardly ever any spacing such as in dentions unless im in a hard core roleplay

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Well, you can't help that, now can you? I would blame global warming if I blame anything at all...
lols no but i don't really care about changing the weather i care about gaming and books and about altering human dna so that we can have mutants with cool powers and about searching all of space and colonizing every planet and or having good trade/military/peace agreements with the aliens that are out there some where cause in all the infinity multiverses there are how many galaxies and how many planets in each of them and the odds mathematically say we cant be the only intelligent life thats also not counting other dimensions where are reality isn't quite the same
Wow, you really have an interesting way of thinking, but there is nothing wrong with that.
lols there is several types of thinking theres abstract such as sting theory and what would happen (think out side the box) there logic where you are like spock and or like a computer theres deductive reasoning that is like i'm going to figure out what happened there critical thinking which is like read this paragraph and tell me some conclusion you came to after reading it then there's analytical thing which is like math and most basic science like chemistry and other things i like to use as many types of thinking also i love to play the devils advocate(the ability to argue or debate all sides for all arguments whether you believe in them or not
I already knew about the different types of thinking.... I'm usually an abstract or logical thinker myself...
i tend to use logic abstract critical and analytical in most situations unless it calls for a specific type for a specific convo just went back and fixed all the spelling errors

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Umm, I still live with my mom and we live in an apartment, so we can't sell it.... Also, I'd rather not live on the street....
you could sell your remaining time on the lease for your apartmen some apartments allow you to buy several months at a time then not have to pay rent electricty or other things like that for set amount of time then you selll the payments to some one else but you have to make sure they pay all the events or the land lord can track you down and make you pay for it and the choices afre there for you to move but not all choices are worth the consequnces and there are always consequnces for each choice you make whter its a good consequnece or a bad one depends on the out come
We can't do that with our apartment. We pay for all of our utilities as well... So yeah. If we move, we have to pay for the rest of out payments before we move out...
lols you pay in advance im sure you could its usally hard to get startred and hard to find some one trustworthy but after that its a great way for renters to make a little extra money so they can move out eventually you sign off the payments that you payed in advance to the land lord and energy bills the new person then pays you money and eventually they take over your normal payments
My family won't do stuff like that because we don't trust people enough for that.
thats true most dont

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Well, you can't help that, now can you? I would blame global warming if I blame anything at all...
lols no but i don't really care about changing the weather i care about gaming and books and about altering human dna so that we can have mutants with cool powers and about searching all of space and colonizing every planet and or having good trade/military/peace agreements with the aliens that are out there some where cause in all the infinity multiverses there are how many galaxies and how many planets in each of them and the odds mathematically say we cant be the only intelligent life thats also not counting other dimensions where are reality isn't quite the same
Wow, you really have an interesting way of thinking, but there is nothing wrong with that.
lols there is several types of thinking theres abstract such as sting theory and what would happen (think out side the box) there logic where you are like spock and or like a computer theres deductive reasoning that is like i'm going to figure out what happened there critical thinking which is like read this paragraph and tell me some conclusion you came to after reading it then there's analytical thing which is like math and most basic science like chemistry and other things i like to use as many types of thinking also i love to play the devils advocate(the ability to argue or debate all sides for all arguments whether you believe in them or not
I already knew about the different types of thinking.... I'm usually an abstract or logical thinker myself...
i tend to use logic abstract critical and analytical in most situations unless it calls for a specific type for a specific convo just went back and fixed all the spelling errors
I noticed the spelling errors, but said nothing about it which was difficult considering I'm always correcting everybody with grammar and spelling... There are still grammar errors by the way... Anyways, like I said, I'm usually an abstract and logical thinker. It depends on the situation though.

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Umm, I still live with my mom and we live in an apartment, so we can't sell it.... Also, I'd rather not live on the street....
you could sell your remaining time on the lease for your apartmen some apartments allow you to buy several months at a time then not have to pay rent electricty or other things like that for set amount of time then you selll the payments to some one else but you have to make sure they pay all the events or the land lord can track you down and make you pay for it and the choices afre there for you to move but not all choices are worth the consequnces and there are always consequnces for each choice you make whter its a good consequnece or a bad one depends on the out come
We can't do that with our apartment. We pay for all of our utilities as well... So yeah. If we move, we have to pay for the rest of out payments before we move out...
My family won't do stuff like that because we don't trust people enough for that.
thats true most dont
I'm not sure if that is a good or bad trait to have though...

Friendly Conversationalist

techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
The way you type/phrase your responses hurts my eyes this late at night. I had to skip over like half the page xd
sorry when im on the internet i hardly ever use my knowldege of coding and punctuation proper spelling and grammer i dont care enough also i tend to add in chat speek and leet speek and short abrviations and theres hardly ever any spacing such as in dentions unless im in a hard core roleplay
Its fine. It's just another sign that I should probably not be up at 2:30 am (even though its technically only 1:30 because of daylight savings)

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
I noticed the spelling errors, but said nothing about it which was difficult considering I'm always correcting everybody with grammar and spelling... There are still grammar errors by the way... Anyways, like I said, I'm usually an abstract and logical thinker. It depends on the situation though.
if you want to fix my grammer and spelling then thats ok with me i just suck at both so i hardly ever use it all though im better with code when im working

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
thats true most dont
its both its cautious which is good but untrusting is bad and self reliance comes from that

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
if you want to fix my grammer and spelling then thats ok with me i just suck at both so i hardly ever use it all though im better with code when im working
I"m pretty good with my spelling and grammar, but I'm not going to go and correct every little error I see. That is tedious and would take a lot of time. I'm not saying that only about you, but with most people on here...

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
thats true most dont
its both its cautious which is good but untrusting is bad and self reliance comes from that
I see what you are saying.

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
Its fine. It's just another sign that I should probably not be up at 2:30 am (even though its technically only 1:30 because of daylight savings)
my brain is still saying 2:30 im only up cause im drinking mio energy and your supposed to ad water mix in 8fluid ounces with like 1 milliliter of mio energy boost but im just drinking it straight concentrate its bitter as hell and its like the following formula
(lemon^2 x lime^2)^2(warhead candy^8 x unsweetened cocoa^1)^10= 3 drops of the concentrate but it keeps you up and running for ever they just need to make it a sweet instead of bitter and people would buy it in bigger quantity

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
I"m pretty good with my spelling and grammar, but I'm not going to go and correct every little error I see. That is tedious and would take a lot of time. I'm not saying that only about you, but with most people on here...
when peple try to force me to have good grammer and spelling and insist on it or ban me from the thread i tend to go out of my way to put bad grammer and spelling for the grammer natzi unless their like you and ask nicely they get no response im going to go watch this weeks naruto and see what i get out of my new hoc deck what item fromt he game will i get? i have been beta since the begining its hella fun cant wait till every one can play

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
thats true most dont
I see what you are saying.
there is always two sides to every coin and one side cant exist with out the other for instance light is defined as the absence of darkness and dark is the absence of light but if there is neither than they both cease to exist

Friendly Conversationalist

techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
my brain is still saying 2:30 im only up cause im drinking mio energy and your supposed to ad water mix in 8fluid ounces with like 1 milliliter of mio energy boost but im just drinking it straight concentrate its bitter as hell and its like the following formula
(lemon^2 x lime^2)^2(warhead candy^8 x unsweetened cocoa^1)^10= 3 drops of the concentrate but it keeps you up and running for ever they just need to make it a sweet instead of bitter and people would buy it in bigger quantity
Considering it's meant to be mixed with water, making it any sweeter would just encourage people to have it the way you are. It can't be good for you sweatdrop

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
Considering it's meant to be mixed with water, making it any sweeter would just encourage people to have it the way you are. It can't be good for you sweatdrop
oh its definatly not good for me but even with out it i have insomnia have had it since i was 5 when my great grand father died on my bday in a car accident on the way back from work and getting me a present and then the next day after the funeral i saw his ghost in my room watching me while i slept it creeped me out as a kid with no prior experience with the paranormal but looking back on my family history it runs in my blood my moms side is irish german and were known as witches druids queens and kings and other lesser nobility on my fathers side is a direct line to some one who according to the things i found was said to be one of the most powerful druids in scotland and there were more royalty including the mcgregors from scotland and a few nobles from italy and i forget what italians call their wizards but there were a few minor ones on my dads side anyways that creeped me out and i haven't been able to sleep well since btw practicing druid i need the energy since i just recently on o hallows eve did my job as one of the barrier seal keepers first thing i tried after i learned of my family past was this spell that can only be done at midnight on o hallows eve in an abandoned graveyard if done correctly it calls up the shade of merlin himself and he is bound to give you either a true secret a magical duty or a single truth the bad side is that if you mess up in the slightest you have a chance to let other things through to this side and you also have death and possession possible i didnt know that when i did it i only had the summoning not the warnings i let all kinds of things in and merlin made me dedicate my life to helping put them back and make sure no one else tries any thing similar and with bringing back the magic of old for in this time and in this world magic is super weak for there is hardly any true belief in it or enough true practitioners i recently spent all my energy keeping the barriers between this world and the next as closed as possible on the night that they are the weakest so i really dont care if the energy drink is bad for me i still feel drained

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff