Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 708 709 710 > >> >>> »|

clownrus
Arqueete
R!nalda
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

The new Jenny set is so perfect for Galinda, and the button-down skirt might be good for Elphie.
edit: I think I'm trying out for Nessa. But, how would we do her chair? Maybe... a UFO but tell people it's really a wheel chair? lol.

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

That's exactly what I was thinking, the white Jenny dress for Glinda and the button skirt for Elphie (though I ended up going with something else). Actually, here's Glinda:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That dress is incredibly perfect.

As for Nessa, at this time the plan is just to have her sit down all the time and just sort of imply she's in a wheelchair through the dialogue. I think we can get away with it.

Good to hear about all the auditioners!

Also, check out how my glasses match my dress. That is fashion skillz, folks.

Also, Act 1 of Wicked is pretty much polished as of now.

My dress is better

Okay, okay, you win.
Arqueete
R!nalda
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

The new Jenny set is so perfect for Galinda, and the button-down skirt might be good for Elphie.
edit: I think I'm trying out for Nessa. But, how would we do her chair? Maybe... a UFO but tell people it's really a wheel chair? lol.

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

That's exactly what I was thinking, the white Jenny dress for Glinda and the button skirt for Elphie (though I ended up going with something else). Actually, here's Glinda:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That dress is incredibly perfect.

As for Nessa, at this time the plan is just to have her sit down all the time and just sort of imply she's in a wheelchair through the dialogue. I think we can get away with it.

Good to hear about all the auditioners!

Also, check out how my glasses match my dress. That is fashion skillz, folks.

Also, Act 1 of Wicked is pretty much polished as of now.
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

SO pretty.
Also, I love that they came out with more purple, because nothing ever matches the purple Hoi Ashe (or whatever they're called), but the dress does!

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
SEI YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME.

MARK/SEI FOREVER.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
TheCameraman

MARK/SEI FOREVER.

*glomp*
Good luck on 'Wicked' I'll be sure to see it! biggrin
clownrus
TheCameraman

MARK/SEI FOREVER.

*glomp*

OT3! heart

OMG GALINDA :000

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
TheCameraman
clownrus
TheCameraman

MARK/SEI FOREVER.

*glomp*

OT3! heart

OMG GALINDA :000

I'M SO GETTIN THAT PART!
TheCameraman

MARK/SEI FOREVER.

XD
Oh my goodness! I wish I would have known about Wicked earlier! May I still audition please? I feel like such a n00b to this thread sweatdrop ! I am a [very] active member of the Wicked Thread and Guild. You have NO IDEA how big of a fan I am! I saw the actual Broadway production in July with Eden Espinosa and Kate Reinders. Probably the greatest day of my whole life. So, yeah. If a can't audition I would love to come and see it! heart
[.W i c k e d.]
Oh my goodness! I wish I would have known about Wicked earlier! May I still audition please? I feel like such a n00b to this thread sweatdrop ! I am a [very] active member of the Wicked Thread and Guild. You have NO IDEA how big of a fan I am! I saw the actual Broadway production in July with Eden Espinosa and Kate Reinders. Probably the greatest day of my whole life. So, yeah. If a can't audition I would love to come and see it! heart

Auditions are tomorrow and Monday, and anyone is welcome to come smile
Oh my goodness gracious. I'm auditioning today.

In the newsletter, it said that we could not audition for Glinda or Elphie.

I was like,

NOOOOO!!!

;-;
I was wondering, what donation items is it that you need? Because if i have one of them, then maybe I could still audition...?
My mom was the Wicked Witch Of The West in Highschool, and I SO wanted to try out for that...
my loverly

I was like,

NOOOOO!!!

;-;
I was wondering, what donation items is it that you need? Because if i have one of them, then maybe I could still audition...?
My mom was the Wicked Witch Of The West in Highschool, and I SO wanted to try out for that...

I'm considering possibly opening Elphaba for audition and just reimbursing Patta if something happens to his shadow, which is the only necessary donation item she has.

If we want to use Glinda as designed, letting strangers have her is out of the question. She has an angelic sash, pixie, and staff of angels. We could eiminate these items, but since she works so well with them I'd like to keep them.
[O.G.]
my loverly

I was like,

NOOOOO!!!

;-;

I'm considering possibly opening Elphaba for audition and just reimbursing Patta if something happens to his shadow, which is the only necessary donation item she has.

If we want to use Glinda as designed, letting strangers have her is out of the question. She has an angelic sash, pixie, and staff of angels. We could eiminate these items, but since she works so well with them I'd like to keep them.

Oooooh~ I have the shadow! <33 Yay! So could I audition for Elphaba if I use my own shadow?

I have the monkey, also.
Shadow Spirit
See?

Shadow.

<3
Whoo! I'm so going to audition today. I have to be apart of another show by the GTC! For sure! xD RENT just doesn't cut it. So I'll be there tonight, hopefully, while watching The Polar Express. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff