Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 708 709 710 > >> >>> »|

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the worst typo in the history of the GTC to date:

Patta: That was the milk flowers' fault, not yours, Elphie! ...do you mind if kill you, Elphie?

Congratulations, Patta.

Thank God it was only a dress rehearsal...

Edit: After we got rolling, tonight's rehearsal went VERY well. Though, due to time concerns, majority vote said we'd stop after the first act and we will try and resume the second act tomorrow, same time.
Arqueete
Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the worst typo in the history of the GTC to date:

Patta: That was the milk flowers' fault, not yours, Elphie! ...do you mind if kill you, Elphie?

Congratulations, Patta.

blaugh Hey, it coulda been worse, right? LOL
Arqueete

Congratulations, Patta.

Edit: After we got rolling, tonight's rehearsal went VERY well. Though, due to time concerns, majority vote said we'd stop after the first act and we will try and resume the second act tomorrow, same time.

Are you on the list?

Yes, that possibly was the worst typo ever. Made me laugh though. x)

Hey, sorry for any sporadic running around stage. My computer has a tendency to die on me occasionally. stare
I want to apologize for leaving early tonight, I haven't felt great all day because of drainage (stupid allergies stare ) but tonight I started feeling achy like when you get a fever.

I'm sorry again, I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow and I will definately stay the whole time. I really hope it wasn't a huge inconvenience tonight.
Here are a few piccies from tonight's rehearsal so you can see how things are going...

People who aren't under [GTC#] names aren't in costume.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What a brilliant idea! I hope to see one of your shows sometime.

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
This is just an incredible idea! I hope to attend the show on the 21st biggrin heart
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

Aww, no screen caps of the 'I'll kill you elphie'? That's too bad... I should of done on. I was lawling so hard.

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

So,
When we ended, I started talking... but everyone left.
This is what I said:
Quote:

I think we need to talk about simultaneous posting in the scripts. It... isn't working very well. This is what I think we can do... For example, at the end of Act 1 when Elphie says 'you too' then Elphie and Glinda both say 'I hope you're happy-my friend.' Glinda could start typing when Elphie is saying her line, then post it when Elphie posts hers (As soon as it shows up, so it looks simultaneous) Elphie posts first because she said the last line. Same with every other simultaneous post in the script. This worked well when Elphaba and Fyerio were talking and Elphie was interrupting him-he obviously knew what to do. I suggest we do this for all, as it will look much cleaner.

So what do you guys think?

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
R!nalda
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

So,
This is what I said:
Quote:

I think we need to talk about simultaneous posting in the scripts. It... isn't working very well. This is what I think we can do... For example, at the end of Act 1 when Elphie says 'you too' then Elphie and Glinda both say 'I hope you're happy-my friend.' Glinda could start typing when Elphie is saying her line, then post it when Elphie posts hers (As soon as it shows up, so it looks simultaneous) Elphie posts first because she said the last line. Same with every other simultaneous post in the script. This worked well when Elphaba and Fyerio were talking and Elphie was interrupting him-he obviously knew what to do. I suggest we do this for all, as it will look much cleaner.

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I guess that sounds cool, so the person who said the first line posts it first...hm interesting.
R!nalda
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

So,
This is what I said:
Quote:

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

That's a good idea. We used to be very good on getting simultanious lines together back when we did Rent -- it being our first production I think we were very aware of little details like that more than we are now, unfortunately -- but we've gotten rather lazy since then.
hey yall how you doing

Sparkly Elocutionist

Y'all ought to do Pirates of Penzance, if you haven't already!
This looks like an excellent idea! I hope to attend your next performance.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Aww man I thought the dress rehearsel was tonight, I forgot to read the schedule. Damn!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff