Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Technicolour Smile

Yeah, I've just begun reading One Piece. :')
Anything you wanna recommend?

Aww, thank you! <3 I appreciate that. I would love to see some of your doodles. c:
cat_whee Hm, I'd probably recommend Fairy Tail or Kamisama Hajimemashita (which is aka Kamisama Kiss) Though I'd need to know some of the other manga you've read to give more than that cat_sweatdrop

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
techpriest35
ok its working now heres the links for gambit one of the coolest xmen ever
gambit before age of appocolypse
And alternate realitygambit age of appocolypse
gambit ultimate universe
cat_whee He does seem really interesting nya~

Sexy Fatcat

TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_whee Hm, I'd probably recommend Fairy Tail or Kamisama Hajimemashita (which is aka Kamisama Kiss) Though I'd need to know some of the other manga you've read to give more than that cat_sweatdrop

Haha, really all I've read is Naruto and One Piece. :') I like that sort of manga.
emotion_omnomnom yum_bacon
oh for...the freaking trading system didnt accept my "ok" on one trade I had like a week ago. stressed scream

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
hilo!
smile

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
A few more are making a bit more sense, but I'm not too sure about them. Still only one that I'm totally sure with. One I know what it is from, but I can't remember the people...
cat_whee Well just give it your best shot nya~ You can't do any better than your best heart

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
MissDotHacker
The Furry Fuzzball
MissDotHacker
The Furry Fuzzball
MissDotHacker
The Furry Fuzzball

*pulls you into the group hug* Thanks for being a great host for the event Fuzzy!!!!

*is hugged and swissesh tail*
YAY!
Wait... Its OVER!?!??!?!?
NOOOOOO
XC
I Missed So Much Dealing With A Couple Family Deaths... BUT, Thank You So Much For The Hug! I Did Work Hard Getting Online When I Could! I Had A Blast...!

Not over yet, I was just making you knew how much fun I had. I know I was not around much, been working nonstop.

When you swish your tail it makes me want to pet it!

*Sways Back and forth with hand-paws behind my back, swishing my tail, giggling*
really?
i get comments on my tail oh, i mean in real life, all the time. once, alittle girlie, she came up, pulling on it an asked me, "Mam, how did you grow your tail!?!" then smiled at her dad who laughed and pulled her away and said sorry. im all like, no really, this sort of thing happens all the time!
XD

You have a tail in real life?
why, yus. i have a fox tail!
i wear it all places i go exept church of course...(its too much of a destraction)

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
A few more are making a bit more sense, but I'm not too sure about them. Still only one that I'm totally sure with. One I know what it is from, but I can't remember the people...
cat_whee Well just give it your best shot nya~ You can't do any better than your best heart
Exactly, I'm working on it, but I'm not having much luck figuring out the ones I haven't already... Oh well. Trying something is better than not trying anything t all...
I just gave the smack down to a glitcher/cheater in dark souls, damn fool figured glitching spells to make his character model invisible would work.

even if he wasn't cheating, he still had the upper hand in every regard. rolleyes

just felt like I should share this, its a hell of a lot more of a victory beating a cheater fair and square

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
jazz the dragon ninja
lol yeah i get around xD i try to stay active in many places =3 i love contests and give aways <3
How about you?
cat_whee I've noticed~
heart I do the same, I love charities and gifting because I feel like even anonymously I can send smiles, even if it gives me a bit of a headache sometimes cat_sweatdrop
heart If you'd like I could send you an invite to our guild. We're not really a guild in the common sense, we usually only use the guild to send notifications of events like this, then you'd be able to keep in touch with us and follow our events cat_4laugh
that would be lovely =) send me an invite and will looka round =3 lol

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
techpriest35
ok its working now heres the links for gambit one of the coolest xmen ever
gambit before age of appocolypse
And alternate realitygambit age of appocolypse
gambit ultimate universe
cat_whee He does seem really interesting nya~
he is my fav marvel character i would trade every thing if i could live his life exactly7 like he did and have all his coolnesss

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Technicolour Smile
TheBlackCatLentheritia

Haha, really all I've read is Naruto and One Piece. :') I like that sort of manga.
i like the naruto anime but it has to be subbed not dubbed i cant stand the english voice actors and the lines that get changed it ruins the show do you watch the naruto anime as well as read the manga i know there are some differences please no manga spoilers im only just watching ep 300 from the shippuden series i dont want to know what happens next

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
so.... no artists wanted to try the art exchange?
:C
How sad... I Waited since a post, page 11... first i think....
hm, nobody entered the art contest?
hm... interesting.. cool tektek's!
and im bored...

*falls to floor in a heap of fur sad*
The Furry Fuzzball
so.... no artists wanted to try the art exchange?
:C
How sad... I Waited since a post, page 11... first i think....
hm, nobody entered the art contest?
hm... interesting.. cool tektek's!
and im bored...

*falls to floor in a heap of fur sad*

*hugs* sorry that there are no other entree's. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items