16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rawfie
Well, sort of... sweatdrop
emotion_hug Well you found us nya~
So er Welcome to Cupiding~
cat_sweatdrop I tried to invite you to the guild, so you'd get the announcements, but it says you're not accepting requests. I forgot to ask you about that sorry

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
I have, but sadly, I don't know too many of them this time around. I only know one for sure and I have a slight hunch on another, but that is it.... Then again, it was late when I looked at them and I wasn't not capable of actually thinking...
cat_sweatdrop I don't know if that's a good thing or if that's a bad thing.... But take your time, no one's entered yet. Which is probably because the letters just went up a couple days ago, but I wonder if I made them to hard this year cat_sad

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
I have, but sadly, I don't know too many of them this time around. I only know one for sure and I have a slight hunch on another, but that is it.... Then again, it was late when I looked at them and I wasn't not capable of actually thinking...
cat_sweatdrop I don't know if that's a good thing or if that's a bad thing.... But take your time, no one's entered yet. Which is probably because the letters just went up a couple days ago, but I wonder if I made them to hard this year cat_sad
I don't know, I did quite well with them last time if I remember correctly. This time isn't looking too good though...

Manly Man-Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
Rawfie
Well, sort of... sweatdrop
emotion_hug Well you found us nya~
So er Welcome to Cupiding~
cat_sweatdrop I tried to invite you to the guild, so you'd get the announcements, but it says you're not accepting requests. I forgot to ask you about that sorry
I don't usually like guilds... I always forget to check them. I prefer threads. It's alright.

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rawfie
I don't usually like guilds... I always forget to check them. I prefer threads. It's alright.
cat_sweatdrop I know what you mean nya... The only guild I'm active in is this one because instead of using the guild we use actual forums cat_whee

Moonlight Giver

16,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
I don't know, I did quite well with them last time if I remember correctly. This time isn't looking too good though...
cat_sweatdrop Last time I used mostly a Disney theme. If the results are horrific from the first few I'll likely send a few more in that are hopefully easier....

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
cat_sweatdrop Last time I used mostly a Disney theme. If the results are horrific from the first few I'll likely send a few more in that are hopefully easier....
A few more are making a bit more sense, but I'm not too sure about them. Still only one that I'm totally sure with. One I know what it is from, but I can't remember the people...

Generous Rogue

14,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Medalist 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
jazz the dragon ninja
lol no just came upon it x3
cat_whee You my friend, are just officially everywhere cat_4laugh You like these sort of events?
lol yeah i get around xD i try to stay active in many places =3 i love contests and give aways <3
How about you?
emotion_zzz

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Leaves a hello and... yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_cupcake

Dangerous Mage

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
techpriest35
she is my fav female character in marvel although my fav male character is gambit he is epic win unfortunately the wiki is having problems
Okay Gambit I know only by name cat_sweatdrop I noticed the wiki was a little er... odd I was on it a bit ago nya
ok its working now heres the links for gambit one of the coolest xmen ever
gambit before age of appocolypse
And alternate realitygambit age of appocolypse
gambit ultimate universe

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bidding War 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_redface Yeah I read and watch a lot cat_4laugh Well seems my list reignited a flame of love cat_blaugh

cat_rofl I'm jealous my doodles and my attempted work are nothing to be proud of nya. I think you're really good even just doodling cat_4laugh

Yeah, I've just begun reading One Piece. :')
Anything you wanna recommend?

Aww, thank you! <3 I appreciate that. I would love to see some of your doodles. c:

Sparkling Star

14,700 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Partygoer 500
Happy Vday Cupids!

Animal Lover

Happy Valentines Day everybody

Peaceful Singing

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Group Hug!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff