Total Votes:[ 234 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 261 262 263 > >> >>> »|

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Captain Madman-Gen Marks
"Falling head over heels, thought I knew how it feels. But with you it's like the first day of my life... You leave me speechless when you talk to me. You leave me breathless, the way you look at me. You manage to disarm me. My soul is shining through... I can't help but surrender... my everything to you..." -"Speechless", The Veronicas

^^ Kary's screenies always come out so clear

User Image
User Image

O_O I think it's the format you save them as. I always save mine as PNG * then again always save things in PNG unless it's something that doesn't call for the format*
JPG messes up the quality of pictures especially graphics like games/sprites.

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lol I got a couple funny ones of borg vrs cyberman xd

Tipsy Explorer

33,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Clockwork Pest Control 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
gonk Have I missed it? Anyone on? Still Giftbox server?

Strigoii's Partner

Dapper Lunatic

13,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
KaryuunoSamurai

O_O I think it's the format you save them as. I always save mine as PNG * then again always save things in PNG unless it's something that doesn't call for the format*
"Falling head over heels, thought I knew how it feels. But with you it's like the first day of my life... You leave me speechless when you talk to me. You leave me breathless, the way you look at me. You manage to disarm me. My soul is shining through... I can't help but surrender... my everything to you..." -"Speechless", The Veronicas

*Smacks forehead* >< Of course, why didn't think of that.

C_c I usually do that when saving my artwork... didn't think to use it on screenshots ^^;;
User Image

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Gozen_Kumi
gonk Have I missed it? Anyone on? Still Giftbox server?

Some of us are still here. Yeah still Giftbox. ^^

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Captain Madman-Gen Marks
KaryuunoSamurai

*Smacks forehead* >< Of course, why didn't think of that.

C_c I usually do that when saving my artwork... didn't think to use it on screenshots ^^;;
User Image

lol I started saving mine on PNG too because I was dealing with art thieves at the time and thought it might help since PNG sometimes on certain sites won't allow you to save them or click copy and save to paint. Thought it might help in preventing people from stealing my art. * kept catching art thieves and some of them were getting ticked off at her for catching them so it wa precaution* since then I've always used PNG unless the site wouldn't allow the format. Most people don't use PNG for screenshots but yeah it helps keep it clear and the quality nice on them. :3

Strigoii's Partner

Dapper Lunatic

13,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
KaryuunoSamurai

lol I started saving mine on PNG too because I was dealing with art thieves at the time and thought it might help since PNG sometimes on certain sites won't allow you to save them or click copy and save to paint. Thought it might help in preventing people from stealing my art. * kept catching art thieves and some of them were getting ticked off at her for catching them so it wa precaution* since then I've always used PNG unless the site wouldn't allow the format. Most people don't use PNG for screenshots but yeah it helps keep it clear and the quality nice on them. :3

o.o Now that I didn't know about saving in PNG. Yeah, I'm always apprehensive about displaying my art because of art thieves. Resorted to stamping an ugly "sample" across copies of the original and posting that instead.
User Image

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Captain Madman-Gen Marks

o.o Now that I didn't know about saving in PNG. Yeah, I'm always apprehensive about displaying my art because of art thieves. Resorted to stamping an ugly "sample" across copies of the original and posting that instead.
User Image

I noticed it when I went to make avatars for some people who has pictures saved as PNG. I use watermark stamps and also the deviantArt watermarks it helps in it.
If you can make a design or something then make it somewhat transparent it's not that bad:
User Image

Strigoii's Partner

Dapper Lunatic

13,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
KaryuunoSamurai

I noticed it when I went to make avatars for some people who has pictures saved as PNG. I use watermark stamps and also the deviantArt watermarks it helps in it.
If you can make a design or something then make it somewhat transparent it's not that bad:
User Image

^^ b I'll try to do that (because I feel that just putting my name there just isn't enough : P )
User Image

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Captain Madman-Gen Marks

^^ b I'll try to do that (because I feel that just putting my name there just isn't enough : P )
User Image

It really is better and much better looking... atleast that's what I think :/
* hates watermarks but it must be done* -_-
There is also what you call the invisible watermarks which only shows up if you highlight it atleast what I've heard. P:
I love the picture Kary. ^-^

Strigoii's Partner

Dapper Lunatic

13,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
KaryuunoSamurai

There is also what you call the invisible watermarks which only shows up if you highlight it atleast what I've heard. P:

Ah, I see. Invisible watermarks huh O_O Cool.

I still have yet to play around with the old school PSP program that I have (kids hog the desktop so much that I haven't gotten around to it). Most of my work is done in the COMIC Works program and even that I still trying to figure out LOL

Hm, hm, hm, hm. I'll try to see what I can do with the PSP (have to figure it out) ^^;;
User Image

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Captain Madman-Gen Marks
KaryuunoSamurai

Ah, I see. Invisible watermarks huh O_O Cool.

I still have yet to play around with the old school PSP program that I have (kids hog the desktop so much that I haven't gotten around to it). Most of my work is done in the COMIC Works program and even that I still trying to figure out LOL

Hm, hm, hm, hm. I'll try to see what I can do with the PSP (have to figure it out) ^^;;
User Image

D: you should tell them that you need to use it P:
If I'm working on digital art like doodling I usually just use ms paint. * likes pixelling even if it takes soo long to do* If I'm coloring digitally any drawing like that dragon picture, I use GIMP. Which is fairly easy once you've gotten the hang of it P:

Tipsy Explorer

33,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Clockwork Pest Control 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
pinhead666
I love the picture Kary. ^-^