Cheesecake of Doom
[NPC] Odanodan
Cheesecake of Doom
[NPC] Odanodan
Cheesecake of Doom
[NPC] Odanodan
Cheesecake of Doom
Odanodan! hi har!
And a 'appy St. Patrick's Day to you, too! Good on you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 3nodding
Spare a little Gold for an old gent? It'll bring you good luck!

Sure thing! xd
They say giving Gold to a leprechaun can cure what ails you. Oh, but I'm sure you'd 'ave no need for that, would you?

Not really, but I gave you some gold, anyways mrgreen
Well that's a right bit o' wisdom!

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
I think my case is rested. xD

Dear Dog

Blaize you're GREEN!! Mind that doesn't stain the sheets... mrgreen

Dear Dog

We have a hospital consultation tomorrow (well later today now) and I can't sleep... neutral

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
[NPC] Odanodan

JUSTT;; GOTTA JOIN;;

A bit o luck for a bit of a tip i can do
but yet nothing is free- so please i would like so luck

User Image
the DAFFODIL MOVEMENT

Justt go to the main page and post saying Katelynn_marie21 sent youu;; then join to win;;

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
JUSTT;; GOTTA JOIN;;

Hey To all the team captions- I havent decided what team that i want to join this year- so i was wondering if you guys have decided on anything that you guys are going to do through out the month-
Last year on the orange team things died out and our capiton went mia with computer problems
then came back and disappeared leaving everyone hanging
and i dont want to join a team if thats whats going to happen-
Im looking for items to wear the color of the team and i wanted to see what teams seem like they are going to be doing the most to make my decision will be easier

User Image
the DAFFODIL MOVEMENT

Justt go to the main page and post saying Katelynn_marie21 sent youu;; then join to win;;

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Well, I can't answer that for them, since most of them haven't added their contests for this year to their threads, but that doesn't mean they haven't made plans.

I know last year Squirrel was one of the captains most connected with her team... and she's doing Team Pancreatic again this year. She can only be as active as her schoolwork allows, though. Actually, she tends to to more than she probably should considering how much work she has to do. >.>

Mrs S is very loyal to her team and she always has some cool events, too. She's Captain over team Melanoma. She should be able to post regularly.

They've both done teams before. The new Captains are a somewhat unknown quality, at least to me, so they'd have to tell you what they are going to do. Eggfish who is over team Lung has been very active spreading the word about TDM and her thread looks nice so far, though it's mainly got the banners and not much content yet. (But she was also very particular with the banners. She worked with the person she commissioned them from and they talked back and forth tweaking the banners until they were exactly how she wanted them.)

I've got notes on all the teams already. rofl

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
JUSTT;; GOTTA JOIN;;

well thats good-
thats why i was wondering what the teams captions could tell me i know i have seen them talking in and out of the thread- but i just havent made up my mind

User Image
the DAFFODIL MOVEMENT

Shirtless Sex Symbol

[NPC] Odanodan
Love all, trust a few.

I would give a leprechaun, young or old, all the gold in my coffers if I could stop falling down stairs for a week.
;~;

Do wrong to none.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Katelynn_marie21
JUSTT;; GOTTA JOIN;;

Hey To all the team captions- I havent decided what team that i want to join this year- so i was wondering if you guys have decided on anything that you guys are going to do through out the month-
Last year on the orange team things died out and our capiton went mia with computer problems
then came back and disappeared leaving everyone hanging
and i dont want to join a team if thats whats going to happen-
Im looking for items to wear the color of the team and i wanted to see what teams seem like they are going to be doing the most to make my decision will be easier

User Image
the DAFFODIL MOVEMENT

Love all, trust a few.

I know that Pancreatic will have some contests (Tektek, IRL, maybe something artsy) but I don't know how much active stuff (i.e. town visits) I'll be able to swing this year.
The forum life, though, is guaranteed to be kicking.
3nodding

Do wrong to none.

Blessed Cleric

Blaizekit
-dances- Yay, temporary team kidney colors!! -knows it's for st. patty's, but doesn't care-

Pfff, I was sitting around in class today, doodling, listening to my ipod (I have the coolest AP Euro teacher ever, despite the insane load of homework) and a song came on that I've decided to us as Team kidney's youtube entry song.

Now all I gotta do is figure out how to make a youtube account, how to make a slideshow in time to music, and how to get it to youtube!! rofl Basically, everything.

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
Shakespearean Squirrel
Katelynn_marie21

JUSTT;; GOTTA JOIN;;

well thats good thanks for the information
what color is your team

User Image
the DAFFODIL MOVEMENT

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Katelynn_marie21
JUSTT;; GOTTA JOIN;;

well thats good thanks for the information
what color is your team

User Image
the DAFFODIL MOVEMENT

Love all, trust a few.

Purple.
Purple pride, yo.
^^

Do wrong to none.

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-waves- Hello everyone~! biggrin
-cough- Blue pride -cough-
Just curious, is that drawing still going on? surprised
Because I wanna join! +w+

Shameless Cutie-Pie

16,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
Totally random, but Blaizy, I love your avi 3nodding It's the only avi I've seen that really fits the greenness lol blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff