Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Giver

PurpleLovr
Awww well I'm sorry you missed out on the item emotion_hug
oh no its okay lol that why i was trying to cut my loss & enter a diff contest whee

Animal Lover

Lady Apsara
puppylove713
Well, I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself. Anyways, how are you doing today?

User ImageUser Image

Pretty good :3!
And you ^__^?

I'm doing pretty good too. I'm listening to music while typing a story.

Friendly Conversationalist

ePinayCutiePie
PurpleLovr
Awww well I'm sorry you missed out on the item emotion_hug
oh no its okay lol that why i was trying to cut my loss & enter a diff contest whee
Yea, that makes sense 3nodding

Beloved Friend

puppylove713

User ImageUser Image

Nice biggrin ! What kind of story smile

Animal Lover

Lady Apsara
puppylove713

User ImageUser Image

Nice biggrin ! What kind of story smile

I'm actually working on a few. I have two fanfictions in progress a Yu Yu Hakusho one and a Prince of Tennis one. I have an original fiction that I made up on my own in progress as well. It called World Warfare and this is a summary of it: The once peaceful Summer Spring kingdom has been pulled into a war that has engulfed the entire world. After the war struck the kingdom, it was thought that there were no survivors, but what nobody realized is that there was one sole survivor and that was the daughter of the royal family. Now the young princess has set out to try and restore peace to what remains of the world.

Beloved Friend

puppylove713
I'm actually working on a few. I have two fanfictions in progress a Yu Yu Hakusho one and a Prince of Tennis one. I have an original fiction that I made up on my own in progress as well. It called World Warfare and this is a summary of it: The once peaceful Summer Spring kingdom has been pulled into a war that has engulfed the entire world. After the war struck the kingdom, it was thought that there were no survivors, but what nobody realized is that there was one sole survivor and that was the daughter of the royal family. Now the young princess has set out to try and restore peace to what remains of the world.

User ImageUser Image

That sounds awesome ^____^!!!

Animal Lover

Lady Apsara
puppylove713

User ImageUser Image

That sounds awesome ^____^!!!

Does it? Would you like to read it? I actually wouldn't mind some feedback on what I have so far...

Beloved Friend

puppylove713
Does it? Would you like to read it? I actually wouldn't mind some feedback on what I have so far...

User ImageUser Image

Ya biggrin !

Animal Lover

Lady Apsara
puppylove713

User ImageUser Image

Ya biggrin !

Well, here is the link to it: My profile which has the story in it It was supposed to be my National Novel Writing Month story, but as you can see, I didn't make it in time. I needed 50,000 words. Anyways, please tell me what you think.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
Isn't that the avi that you used last year for Christmas?

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I don't like talking in quotes. Not to mention if it were specific I would say your name.

puppylove713
Yes it is 3nodding Every time I try to make a new Christmas avi, I simply don't love it as much as this one. Plus its cheaper this way. More gold for gifting!! xd

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Yes it is 3nodding Every time I try to make a new Christmas avi, I simply don't love it as much as this one. Plus its cheaper this way. More gold for gifting!! xd
That makes sense. I may actually just use the items I have instead of making another one. I like the one in my signature, but it may be better to just use the items I already have this time around...

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
That makes sense. I may actually just use the items I have instead of making another one. I like the one in my signature, but it may be better to just use the items I already have this time around...
Well are you any closer to getting the one in your signature? Then I would say to try to keep saving up for it in time for Christmas. Otherwise it may be smarter to use what you already have sweatdrop

Animal Lover

Freaksrus
I don't like talking in quotes. Not to mention if it were specific I would say your name.
Ok, that makes sense. Sorry if that statement upset you...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff