PurpleLovr
Kreiystahl
PurpleLovr
Kreiystahl

User Image

Hello Krei smile

Hello dear
I hope you are doing well today smile

Less painful day. Always a good thing. How are you?

Mewling Kitten

13,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
HELLO EVERYONE! <hugs to all> Stopping by to say hello! Hehe. Been busy, dealing with real life and the usual. I hope to be stopping by!

Mewling Kitten

13,650 Points
Kreiystahl
User Image
OH WOW!! That is the cutest bump ever! Did you order it from someone?

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MEW! <the white teacup angel kitten glomps you>

Mewling Kitten

13,650 Points
Mountain Baby Roses
*Skims through all the goings on* ... OOO! *finds cookies and pringles laying around* Om nom nom.
HEY THERE GIRL!! I haven't heard from you in ages!! What have you been up to? <whimpers> I never got a reply from you! <glomps> Seems I finally get to talk to you again! heart

Mewling Kitten

13,650 Points
Evelin333
Nice avi LNK!
Also i have your art for the fullbody~
I'll scan it.

Count it as a freebie, my mojo seems to have disappeared with all the bad news...
I'll upload As soon as i can!
<Nuzzles, purrs> Awesome art! Woohoo! Art is always good. <curls up in your lap> Mew mew!

Beloved Friend

PurpleLovr
Your avi is beautiful emotion_kirakira I think I'm tearing up

User ImageUser Image

Hehehe =^____^=
Why thank you smile !

Kawaii Bear

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Evelin333
Nice avi LNK!
Also i have your art for the fullbody~
I'll scan it.

Count it as a freebie, my mojo seems to have disappeared with all the bad news...
I'll upload As soon as i can!
<Nuzzles, purrs> Awesome art! Woohoo! Art is always good. <curls up in your lap> Mew mew!
purple won my auction, except I have a feeling ill never get the headshots done...
How's it going?
I'm about to head off to sleep, pulled an all nighter wrapping gifts for my class X.X it's almost 2am
*gives you a blankie*
How is Silven?
Mountain Baby Roses
Frosty, What computer games do you play? And I'm not sure who stole winter last year, Montana didn't get much either :/ it doesn't look like we will this year either. October 15th we usually get our first good snow (only 5 ft or so) but we have barely had a couple inches. :Sweat: And I tried to find where it came from...what was the random comment on Jurassic park about ? O.o Haha!

lets see, ive got mechwarrior 3 and 4, the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series(shadow of Chernobyl, call of prypriat and clear sky) team fortress 2, killing floor, mine craft and terraria.

waiting for a computer part to come in before I can start playing again, Ive been playing dead frontier. ninja

and I dunno whats going on with winter, I just want the weather to be normal again. and the random Jurassic park thing was that I thought I saw one of the actors on a science channel special. xd

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Mountain Baby Roses
*Skims through all the goings on* ... OOO! *finds cookies and pringles laying around* Om nom nom.
HEY THERE GIRL!! I haven't heard from you in ages!! What have you been up to? <whimpers> I never got a reply from you! <glomps> Seems I finally get to talk to you again! heart

Haha! Hey! I was hoping to see you here! biggrin
I had a long silence on Gaia up until... A month or so ago. I think I just get busy during the summer, plus Gaia was putting me over my data package limit. I found out they have an app and decided to see if it helped. (I don't really use it though sweatdrop I still like the web browser version, I don't trust the app to give me all notifications and sometimes it seems I can't click on some to send me to certain threads or guilds.)
otherwise, I am also 4 months pregnant ^_^ but I'm OK considering I went through a great loss in my life in October. crying which I have found out that because of the changes already occurring in me from baby makes me ... An interesting case. I am still in the "denial" stage I guess so my husband hasn't seen the worst yet sweatdrop
Reply?... eek I'm sorry, *pets gently* I don't remember seeing a pm from you when I came back......
But yes, it seems I will be sticking around for a while. ^_^ (or until I get addicted and Gaia sends my data over it's limit a couple months in a row lol I did find out I can't play booty grab, so I'm trying fishing to earn gold now. Possibly heralds of chaos...if they ever send me my stupid army so I CAN try!)

So how have you been? What are ya up to? That little girl of yours growing„ I'm sure. ^_^ I want to try to start up the mom thread, but ... I don't think I'd have time right now to make it successful..
It's been hard to get people to help too... I hate asking for donations and what not sweatdrop

Nimble Nerd

TheBlackCatLentheritia
BlackSplash

We were mostly just chatting about our courses, buying christmas presents, that sort of thing.
Ah cat_whee Early Christmas shopping is the best way to go~

In theory. Except I ended up buying Christmas and birthday presents for my parents and nothing for anyone else. emotion_facepalm

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Lol, I haven't made much progress... I have almost 400K...
How much did you say the total was?
Ummm, I'm not too sure anymore because the links in my signature don't work anymore... I do remember that one of the items was 800K by itself...
That is a lot sweatdrop
I know, that is why I'm double thinking things...
Well maybe you could put together an avi using items you own for now and still try to save up for the other one in time?
That is actually what I'm thinking about. I still have about a month to get it. I may be able to do it as long as I focus...

Animal Lover

Lady Apsara
puppylove713
Well, here is the link to it: My profile which has the story in it It was supposed to be my National Novel Writing Month story, but as you can see, I didn't make it in time. I needed 50,000 words. Anyways, please tell me what you think.

User ImageUser Image

Ohh awesome biggrin !! I will read it tomorrow and tell you ^__^!

That would be appreciated. You can tell me on here or in a review. I accept anon reviews unlike others.

Magical Librarian

sgt.Frosty

I feel that I have seen you before, also nice avi. cat_biggrin
yeah, although not for a while xd how goes it? and thanks ^_^

TheBlackCatLentheritia
emotion_kirakira *Takes a cookie, replaces it with a cupcake* Hello there nya, welcome to Elving cat_4laugh
*munches the cupcake* thanks

Fashionable Lover

drakokatze
sgt.Frosty

I feel that I have seen you before, also nice avi. cat_biggrin
yeah, although not for a while xd how goes it? and thanks ^_^

TheBlackCatLentheritia
emotion_kirakira *Takes a cookie, replaces it with a cupcake* Hello there nya, welcome to Elving cat_4laugh
*munches the cupcake* thanks

no complaints, just a little bored

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas