Welcome to Gaia! ::

PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
it also doesn't help that my state hasn't banned halogen lights yet either. seriously I was on the highway during rush hour, you could see every A'hole that had halogens, one guy even had purple and another yellow for some reason
I wanted purple halogens at one point, but they are illegal for us. Now that I've been driving for a while, I am glad I didn't get them. I really don't want to be that jerk irritating everyone. Lol.

nobody ever asked the question" do I really need to see that far?" thats ok if in the nevada desert or something like that, why you are out that late however is another story.

but in rural/suburb/city scapes, no, its a nuisance

Friendly Conversationalist

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
it also doesn't help that my state hasn't banned halogen lights yet either. seriously I was on the highway during rush hour, you could see every A'hole that had halogens, one guy even had purple and another yellow for some reason
I wanted purple halogens at one point, but they are illegal for us. Now that I've been driving for a while, I am glad I didn't get them. I really don't want to be that jerk irritating everyone. Lol.

nobody ever asked the question" do I really need to see that far?" thats ok if in the nevada desert or something like that, why you are out that late however is another story.

Hahahaha. Its probably a superiority thing. "Mine are brighter than yours" and all that.
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Hahahaha. Its probably a superiority thing. "Mine are brighter than yours" and all that.

no no thats a fried ricer actually thinking that simply taking the subaru logo off his 2007 hatchback and replacing it with a saab logo, with an "appropriate" recoloring with some body mods was actually going to fool anybody.

I kid you not I actually saw this, I wish I took pictures but I did not know where this guy was at the time.

sgt.Frosty
no no thats a fried ricer actually thinking that simply taking the subaru logo off his 2007 hatchback and replacing it with a saab logo, with an "appropriate" recoloring with some body mods was actually going to fool anybody.

I kid you not I actually saw this, I wish I took pictures but I did not know where this guy was at the time.
Wow. eek Just... Wow...
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Wow. eek Just... Wow...

right? should have keyed the idiots car. that caliber of stupidity is too much

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Gah! *flails*

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Wow. eek Just... Wow...

Well that may be a bit much, but I understand your annoyance.

Freaksrus
Gah! *flails*
xd twisted

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty

*late*
hello fuzzball. heart
hilo
lol, *smiles and Swishes tail*

Beloved Friend

puppylove713
Lady Apsara
Well, hello there and welcome. Are you enjoying this so far?

User ImageUser Image

heart Ya it's a lot of fun biggrin ! heart

PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
sgt.Frosty

Wow. eek Just... Wow...

Well that may be a bit much, but I understand your annoyance.

yes i'm not known for doing such things, but think of it this way, with the car being that ugly I doubt it would be even noticeable
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty

*late*
hello fuzzball. heart
hilo
lol, *smiles and Swishes tail*

have some pringles, they are addictive *pringles*

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Lady Apsara
lovely avatar!
^,^

Animal Lover

Lady Apsara
puppylove713
Lady Apsara
Well, hello there and welcome. Are you enjoying this so far?

User ImageUser Image

heart Ya it's a lot of fun biggrin ! heart

Well, I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself. Anyways, how are you doing today?

sgt.Frosty
yes i'm not known for doing such things, but think of it this way, with the car being that ugly I doubt it would be even noticeable
rofl

Speaking of things being noticeable on a car....

About half a year ago I scraped the side of our gate (yea... Im that smart...) And it put a huge scratch/dent in the driver side of my car right where the door opens (mines a 2 door) So now every time I see a cute guy like in a parking lot or something, I make a point to only drive past if the driver side isn't showing rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff