Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who should win the Easter Tektek Contest? (entries in post number 9)

#1: Angel_of_Death1665 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
#2: puppylove713 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
#3: Rainsong Skywatcher 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#4: The Furry Fuzzball 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#5: luvvy fluffy 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
#6: Sonpi-Chan 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#7: Japan Taxi 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
#8: Faerionna 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
This poll closed on April 1, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65 66 > >>

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

puppylove713
        Hello~! <3

I'm doing well.
        How are you? :)

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Lol, I have just over 1 million gold at the moment and it has been like that for some time now. I think I'm going to actually try to get more though because I have a quest I'm trying to finish and I am about half way there I believe...

I got stuff to sell off so I can get gold easily I just do not want to sell it right now.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
puppylove713
zariqueen
*bounces in, distributing ruffles* blaugh rofl
Well, hello there. How are you doing today?

Ok, Pupper. How about you? Looking forward to homemade pizza tonight, and then some COld Stone ice cream tomorrow night. 3nodding yum_strawberry emotion_omnomnom

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Lol, I have just over 1 million gold at the moment and it has been like that for some time now. I think I'm going to actually try to get more though because I have a quest I'm trying to finish and I am about half way there I believe...

I got stuff to sell off so I can get gold easily I just do not want to sell it right now.
I just got an easy 50K by exchanging some essence on Heralds of Chaos... I will get more gold later...

Rainbow Sweetheart

Thank you Anon for the pumpkin. So cute. heart

Animal Lover

zariqueen
puppylove713
zariqueen

Ok, Pupper. How about you? Looking forward to homemade pizza tonight, and then some COld Stone ice cream tomorrow night. 3nodding yum_strawberry emotion_omnomnom
Homemade pizza sounds good... I'm doing ok right now, but that is only because my med haven't worn off yet. I have been sick for the past month so yeah...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I just got an easy 50K by exchanging some essence on Heralds of Chaos... I will get more gold later...

I tried Heralds of Chaos but I did not really like it. I wish Jigsaw had a better payout for the time. I like that game a lot. Use to be a ton of gold but not anymore.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I tried Heralds of Chaos but I did not really like it. I wish Jigsaw had a better payout for the time. I like that game a lot. Use to be a ton of gold but not anymore.
I kind of got bored with Heralds of Chaos... But I do play it occasionally...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713

I will admit I am spoiled with games. I do not really play any PC games anymore. I prefer consoles for my games.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I will admit I am spoiled with games. I do not really play any PC games anymore. I prefer consoles for my games.
I've always been a console gamer. I have never really played PC games...

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
puppylove713
zariqueen
puppylove713
zariqueen

Homemade pizza sounds good... I'm doing ok right now, but that is only because my med haven't worn off yet. I have been sick for the past month so yeah...

Oooh! Blargh! cry With what? emotion_hug

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

I've always been a console gamer. I have never really played PC games...

I was into WoW for several years. I started for a guy then ditched the guy and kept the game. Just like the joke. xd

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Bunnying Has Started!
biggrin
The Furry Fuzzball
Bunnying Has Started!
biggrin

yup. blaugh