Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright to determine second place which was a tie; Which Tektek do you prefer out of the two below? (Post 9)

KeiHakujou 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
BlackGry 0.70833333333333 70.8% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
This poll closed on April 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sailorstar165

I wish I had red hair. Sadly, I'm a brunette who was once blond. |D
cat_whee I'm a natural brunette too; it's so hard to color dark hair

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Are you talking about the hacker or a friend that you are trying to help?

I dont know the hacker, it is my boyfriends account. I know my boyfriends billing address, credit card number, and email but I don't know his password of the authentication code for his copy of WoW.

I am still on hold waiting for someone to answer my call. Blizzard needs to hire more people for phone support.
No kidding, that long of a wait is not cool...

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
It's fine. No, we are leaving the city completely.
Best of luck then cat_blaugh
Well, thanks. We actually looked around the city a couple times. It does look nice.
Ah that's good then ^^
Yup. Also, the high school there which my sister will be attending has a program that will hopefully help her out more than the schools here did...

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
sailorstar165

I wish I had red hair. Sadly, I'm a brunette who was once blond. |D
cat_whee I'm a natural brunette too; it's so hard to color dark hair

I'm also a brunette who often wished to have dark-copper-red hair. 3nodding

I color my hair a color referred to as 'Darkest Auburn' or 'Root Beer' - dark brown with a good tint of red in it - and I like it better than my old color. It's the only 'reddish' color I can pull off with my very lightly olive skin tone. 3nodding

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sin Fang
bump ^_^

Hey Fang; somebody mentioned a few days ago that you're questing gaming tokens... Are you?

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
zariqueen
Sin Fang
bump ^_^

Hey Fang; somebody mentioned a few days ago that you're questing gaming tokens... Are you?

I sure am
that's what my quest bar in my sig is about
trying to get 40mil of them
since not a lot of people use them or really care about them I though I could collect them and sell them in order to get my cheshire cat
Thinking it could be an easier way that people can donate to me without worring about their gold ^_^

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713

Better then support I had for something else, that was a three hour wait and I had to do it. Was for school and was due the next day. At least it was in the evening so my cell phone minutes did not get used up. That was a fun present after getting home from work.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sin Fang
zariqueen
Sin Fang
bump ^_^

I sure am
that's what my quest bar in my sig is about
trying to get 40mil of them
since not a lot of people use them or really care about them I though I could collect them and sell them in order to get my cheshire cat
Thinking it could be an easier way that people can donate to me without worring about their gold ^_^

Cewl. I sent you a few things in a trade towards that quest. G'luck. 3nodding cheese_whine

Dapper Genius

How are you all doing this evening? whee

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
zariqueen

Cewl. I sent you a few things in a trade towards that quest. G'luck. 3nodding cheese_whine

wow, really? thanks so much .///.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Better then support I had for something else, that was a three hour wait and I had to do it. Was for school and was due the next day. At least it was in the evening so my cell phone minutes did not get used up. That was a fun present after getting home from work.
I bet it was.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713

How is your day going?

Grabbing your glow by the way. whee

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

How is your day going?

Grabbing your glow by the way. whee
day was rather boring. I just got my laptop back after my mom took it to look at some pictures on a disk hthat my grandma sent. She had it for half an hour to an hour too...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
day was rather boring. I just got my laptop back after my mom took it to look at some pictures on a disk hthat my grandma sent. She had it for half an hour to an hour too...

It was nice of you to let your mom use your laptop to look at the pictures. I put pictures on a desk or in digital format and then I tend not to look at them. I prefer a good old fashioned photo album.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff