Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright to determine second place which was a tie; Which Tektek do you prefer out of the two below? (Post 9)

KeiHakujou 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
BlackGry 0.70833333333333 70.8% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
This poll closed on April 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I grab glows when I feel like it whether they be good or bad tanks for grabbing. I don't usually care.

Considering I just went through 300k in gifts last night and am now broke I think I need to go grab some tanks.
I haven't been gifting much lately, but that is because I'm basically broke....

I am broke now. Though I am on hold with Blizzard so playing some booty grab while waiting for someone to pick up. Earlier the wait time was an hour and half. Now it is twenty minutes.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Thank you Anon for the cute message and Blood Red Rose Cluster Hairpiece!

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
I grab glows when I feel like it whether they be good or bad tanks for grabbing. I don't usually care.

Considering I just went through 300k in gifts last night and am now broke I think I need to go grab some tanks.

I am broke now. Though I am on hold with Blizzard so playing some booty grab while waiting for someone to pick up. Earlier the wait time was an hour and half. Now it is twenty minutes.
Wow, that is some wait time... What exactly is Blizzard anyway?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

The company that owns World of Warcraft. I am not even sure they can help me but I hope they will lock his account so the hacker does not get the gear off his character and stuff like that. Not like he can call since he is in the middle of no where.

Dapper Genius

DJxBabydoll
lnk1001
DJxBabydoll
hey everyone smile
Hello and welcome! I like the butterfly wings on your avi. I don't believe I've seen them around. How are you doing?

I'm doing wonderfully and how are you? If you would like to know about my wings I'll gladly share emotion_c8
I have been sick this week... so not so hot. But I'll get better.
Please do share about your wings! 3nodding

Dapper Genius

Evelin333
zariqueen
Hi Star, Hi Eve. 3nodding
hi zari! cute avi
Cleaning out invo's take too long..
I hate hate hate cleaning out invo.... it's a huge pain in the butt

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

The company that owns World of Warcraft. I am not even sure they can help me but I hope they will lock his account so the hacker does not get the gear off his character and stuff like that. Not like he can call since he is in the middle of no where.
Ahh, so you are calling because of a hacker? Hackers need to get a life or just do things on their own...

Dapper Genius

Shiho DulceMau
lnk1001
Shiho DulceMau
Hello! smile
Hi there! I love your avi. the hair with the outfit is unique.... but it somehow works out! 3nodding
Thanks!
I guess green and red/pink get along quite nicely yum_puddi
whee
Sometimes I don't understand it, but it works anyways

Dapper Genius

sutsami
hi all blaugh
Hello! How are you doing??

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Ahh, so you are calling because of a hacker? Hackers need to get a life or just do things on their own...

Yeah, hackers need to get a life. I don't know his code for the account though. Nor do I know his password, he does not have mine. So I am not sure they can help me, I know the email, billing address, and credit card number though so maybe they can work with that.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

Yeah, hackers need to get a life. I don't know his code for the account though. Nor do I know his password, he does not have mine. So I am not sure they can help me, I know the email, billing address, and credit card number though so maybe they can work with that.
Are you talking about the hacker or a friend that you are trying to help?

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Are you talking about the hacker or a friend that you are trying to help?

I dont know the hacker, it is my boyfriends account. I know my boyfriends billing address, credit card number, and email but I don't know his password of the authentication code for his copy of WoW.

I am still on hold waiting for someone to answer my call. Blizzard needs to hire more people for phone support.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Hooray Blizzard was able to help me. They locked down his account and set out a password reset so the person won't be able to get on. The guy said either the person would get kicked right then or within five minutes. He will have to call Blizzard to reactivate his account when he gets back home but that is better then losing everything. I just checked the armory and he still has his gear but most likely any gold or goodies he had on the account is gone.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Afternoon, folks. 4laugh

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
It's fine. No, we are leaving the city completely.
Best of luck then cat_blaugh
Well, thanks. We actually looked around the city a couple times. It does look nice.
Ah that's good then ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces