Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elder

User ImageDo you ever look at your vending history? Ever?

Today I was reminded of some things I invested in, and things I recently sold, and wanted to see if I had ultimately made a profit.

So I looked in there. And then, I got this crazy idea.

I wanted to see what the first item I ever sold on the marketplace was. Granted, it's probably not really the first item, since the marketplace has changed so many times, but it was still interesting, nonetheless.

Blue Paper Cat Band sold for 70g Detailed History
Nov-27-2006 10:18:11 AM created
Nov-27-2006 10:20:12 AM [~Allycat~] bought (70g)

To view your vend log, go to the marketplace, your store, then "Store log".
Then go to the very last page, the very last item, and click detailed history.

Among this is the first item I ever bought (on the new MP).

Thank You Letter For Jan 2007 bought for 19,000g Detailed History
Jan-15-2007 03:34:54 PM created
Jan-15-2007 03:35:05 PM [Q] bought (19,000g)

Wow, is all I can say. xd

And then, how much I've made by selling stuff in the MP:
Serving Gaia since Sat May 15, 2004 4:48 pm with 647 transactions, totalling 2,030,896g.

Wow. Where has all that money gone? xd

So GCD, share your vend logs/tales.
The Event has started!
Why, no. I never do look at my vend history. Well, not until ten seconds ago after reading the first sentence of this thread. I haven't actually sold anything. But I have bought shoes from the marketplace.
Sometimes if I can't find a particular item in my inventory, I get all panicy, but first go to my vend log to see if I sold it.
Usually I did. >w<

User Image

Thanks...

I'm actually questing for a katana.

crying

What was I thinking?

hahaha

Serving Gaia since Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:04 pm with 193 transactions, totalling 2,021,625g.
Let's see... Turns out I've never sold anything on this account, but the first item bought in the new marketplace was a Black Kiseru, on Jan 7, for 525 gold. :3

sadida's Husband

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let me go log into my.... bank account....
*logs in*
*logs out*

Ok. Here's the stats:

Serving Gaia since Tue May 18, 2004 2:25 am with 243 transactions, totalling 11,103,466g.

I honestly didn't want to go back and look through my log history.... because it would probably justmake me... ....

*guzzles coffee down very quickly*
I don't look at my vending history.

Ice Heart's Queen

I check my Vend history from time to time too, because I know it is a liar! Serving Gaia since Mon May 03, 2004 10:32 am with 104 transactions, totalling 2,514,793g. Yeah right...that much gold? I almost never use it. I buy a lot more than I sell, twice as many pages of me buying versus selling right now.

About the best thing in my log is when I sold Family Jewels Onyx for 149k last July, they sell for about 100k now. Score for me (usually I lose money when selling!).

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I don't like looking at that because its depressing. I look at some of the huge items I sold in the past that if I had just held on to a little longer could have made a better profit. Oh well though.

Mine was selling a Thank You Letter For September 2006 on November 12th 2006. I feel like there had to have been some before that though since by that point I had been a member for well over a year.

Elder

OH MY GOD ITS GODOT

I honestly didn't want to go back and look through my log history.... because it would probably justmake me... ....

That's funny, because I actually like my vending history.

I have four, FOUR, full pages of green inks selling for 140g. ONE green ink at a time, for 140g each.

I don't remember doing that, but I'm giving myself a delayed pat on the back for it. smile

edit: I lied. It's actually 8 and a half pages of green inks. lol.
Back before they put in the new Marketplace, I had a feeling the history log was going to be deleted so I saved mine.

(Glykera = Old main account)

Old, but yeah.
I never really used the MP.

I regret selling my Demonic Anklets and letters. :/

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Serving Gaia since Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:18 am with 68 transactions, totalling 2,097,682g

Im still trying to figure out their math on this one... neutral

Ice Heart's Queen

You are amazing
Back before they put in the new Marketplace, I had a feeling the history log was going to be deleted so I saved mine.
[SNIP]
I miss that layout for the log. All the info was available right away, kind of the whole point of keeping a log. ^^ Good job doing the screenie.
That just made me really angry. I had bought a coco kitty for 92k, but I sold it not long after that... emo

sadida's Husband

[Q]
OH MY GOD ITS GODOT

That's funny, because I actually like my vending history.

I have four, FOUR, full pages of green inks selling for 140g. ONE green ink at a time, for 140g each.

I don't remember doing that, but I'm giving myself a delayed pat on the back for it. smile

edit: I lied. It's actually 8 and a half pages of green inks. lol.

Haha, well s**t. That's dedication right there.
*slides over a cup of special blend 107 your way*

Now... I did look back through the history a bit...and I found that I sold a KiKi about a year ago for 197k.

*sips coffee*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces