Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

I buy gold shop items all the time, find out I can't use them and then just sell them right back into the system.
There are MANY items I don't use, or can't use but I keep them around waiting for that *one* day when I can use them.

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

i buy it and keep it for a while until i can use it
some of them have been in my inv for yeaaarss

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
No one will ever convince me you told a lie.

I'm like that with a bunch of items. crying
              I just broke down and sold one of my older items that I loved.. mostly because I never use it anymore. I'm going to miss it. *sigh*

I tend to go "OH PRETTY!" *buy* .... *can't find a good avi to use it in* crying

Moriarty was REAL!

Ramla Xenon's Husbando

I'm actually selling off most of my inventory for this reason. Can't get the desired look with what I had/have. The only thing I'm really missing is the perfect red wig, and I really won't need any other items on Gaia aside from the confections I hoard from Buttercup Cafe.

Perfect Pumpkin

Meromictic
J 4 C K
I don't know how to use almost any item in my inventory. I'll be damned if I sell anything though. I might need them some day.

So when hell freezes over, you'll be changing your avatar?
I'll change my avatar when my avatar stops being so damned sweet looking. That's probably close to "not soon".

Fashionable Darling

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Full closet 200

I'm stubborn.
I WILL find a way to make an item I like work, lol.
I spent almost two months trying to work with Blushing Dancing Princesses while keeping pink a main color. That was haaaard but I did it!!
And when I get really stuck, I usually host a tektek contest because sometimes fresh eyes produce new looks I couldn't come up with c:

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
J 4 C K
Meromictic
J 4 C K
I don't know how to use almost any item in my inventory. I'll be damned if I sell anything though. I might need them some day.

So when hell freezes over, you'll be changing your avatar?
I'll change my avatar when my avatar stops being so damned sweet looking. That's probably close to "not soon".

No one will ever convince me you told a lie.

Any time I see you post it's always a post I tip for.. but I have to stop myself when I see it's you. xd

You're avi is pretty sweet looking!

Moriarty was REAL!

Arrayth's Significant Otter

Militant Gekko

I do it all the time with my shibuya nobody. I can never get the odd colours to work with anything gonk But I never want to sell it..

User Image

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
I have a lot of random items. So it's kind of my expectation of myself to make things work somehow, at least once. I think that's kind of what happened with my current avatar anyway sweatdrop Unorthodox avis can work almost absolutely any item. I'm glad that I don't care to make 'cute', 'girly', or 'pretty' avatars. That would be stressful.

I think the only things I've sold back were some cheap items in 06-07 because I was trying to make a quick buck to buy the latest mcs of the month. Oh yes! That's why I got rid of those old celebrities, Spirit Falcon, Yokai spirit as well as the vampire hat which I'll always regret selling. It's such a great hat...I haven't done much of that since. It was mostly to trade for items I liked better because it was harder to make actual gold then, rather than because I couldn't find a way to match it with other things.

Oh wait, I got rid of Deinocti's oath...but I bought it back months later because I like the items. I'm really indecisive if any of this is proof.

Edit: the only really challenge with my avi is picking out bottoms. I severely lack a sufficient amount of them. I have to start investing in a variety of them I think sweatdrop

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
☠ ☠ "Shhh. . I am speaking now. ." ☠ ☠

Actually, believe it or not this happens to me A LOT; I buy an item I've wanted for a really, really long time and then once I have it. . IIIII realize that I don't REALLY have a use for it. So then I sell it, but then when I want to use it I go "Ah, ********. I could've used that!" So then I waste more gold buying it again, and then save it until I feel like I'm not going to use it ever again.

And then there are the items that I've had for so long, don't have a use for them, but I can't bring myself to sell them because they have such good memories attached to them. They're just gathering dust, but I can't sell them because I love them just THAT much. . I should trot over to TekTek and see what I can do to put them to good use again. I miss my old combos. .

☠ ☠ "Alright, now you may talk." ☠ ☠

Magical Kitten

The vast majority of my inventory is like that. It's all items that I think are gorgeous, wonderful, useful items, but I can't seem to make anything go together. About twice a month I'll change my avi, usually once with the new MCs and another time if I find some awesome combo. But it never lasts longer than a day, and I'm right back to my main avi.

I think I'm slowly turning into one of those people with a permanent avi. I guess, why mess with perfection, eh?

Magic Hero

I got a Majoko Mariko a while ago. It's got such beautiful items but I had no other blue items to use with it, so I had to sell the dear thing. emo

Naughty Pants

Prince Patchouli.

It was only the ~very~ few good things I ever won from a RIG box, and I loved the style. But it didn't match anything.

I kept it, always thinking someday I'd have something that matches it. I think it's pretty cheap now, though. I could probably get a second and hope it would match itself -.-

Magnetic Shapeshifter

Back when the Dimmet and Eventide came out I immediately
bought them (dark elf yeehaw) only to find out that I couldn't
match those shts with anything gonk I'm not touching that
shade of purple ever again.

I currently have a Zorya Polunochnaya that was given to me
by someone who was quitting, and even though I love the
boots.... I haven't found anything that matches that wacky
blue gradient.

Moonlight Dragon

This used to happen to me all of the time and I would end up just reselling them. Now, I make sure that I am definitely going to be able to use an item for multiple avis before buying any item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff