Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Snowflake

25,690 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Flux
You know your an oldbie when your inventory is so big that it can't be displayed all at once.
Omg my inventory has been like that so damn long and the storage thing I wish it was never created because people with big inventories can't load it properly. >_> Ugh I have to keep sendin stuff to a mule because I keep getting too many items and my equip items won't load.

Lol your an oldbie if you remember changing out names to get Gaia to load on different servers to be able to do stuff like delete and recreate your avi.
P.u.r.e.D.e.l.i.g.h.t.
I don't know if they have been said but
You know your an oldbie when you remember the great Sushi Database Error

and

You know your an olbie when your remember the Roll-backs that killed out the zombies and invisi-bobs

Oh, I said something about invisi-bobs in an avatar issue thread one day because the person was complaining if the saved their avatar they couldn't keep the glitch!

Oh, and I'm from like 'o4, this was my old mule for events, and when I forgot my mains password when I came back a year ago I just used this one.
chronos phantom
UPC Hikoru
chronos phantom
You know you're a oldbie if you still have the golden halo donation item.
That doesn't make you an oldbie! That makes you GOD! DX Even I wasn't around for that Item, I came like 2 months after it.

lol. ya, true. golden halo's don't exist in the market anymore as far as I know.
The golden halo is Gaia's crown. XP
If I had one, I'd wear it all the time. xp
User Image
I'm not an oldbie.
06'er and proud.

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You know you're an oldbie when you remember that damn culprit, Clyde! scream

You know you're an oldbie if you know what an invisibob is. heart

Wealthy Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

You know your an Oldbie when Ever anything on gaia goes wrong you go "SUSHI ERRORRRR " D8!
You know you're an oldbie when you remember the Sushi Database. You're also an oldbie if you remember zombie skins and the layering glitches. Especially the baseball bat p***s layering glitch.
You know your an oldbie when you make a thread about knowing your a gaia onlbie

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
You know you're an oldbie if you hoard event items, and do color coding avatars.

Well this is true for most people I know. sweatdrop
You know your a oldbie if you remember the scammer: Cigarette.
Also your an oldbie when you remember exploding halos and soot faces from blue giftboxes (Also if you remember when the only giftbox there was was the pink one)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Through the sharp air a flaky torrent flies, Mocks the slow sight, and hides the gloomy skies...

You know you're a Gaia oldbie when you still type "www.go-gaia.com" into the address bar when you want to go to Gaia Online.

...the fleecy clouds their chilly bosoms bare, And shed their substance on the floating air.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well I think a lot of people have this goal, maybe for sentimental reasons, to get the item from the month they joined. So you know you're old (and hopeless sweatdrop ) when it's absolutely impossible to ever save up for your month's item (like it's in the tens of millions or more).

or when you once categorized your taste as either angelic or demonic.

or if you still use the first five or whatever emoticons they added.

or if you've suffered through more than one rollback and are thankful for Gaia's changes!
Wax Lips and Appleheads

or if you've suffered through more than one rollback and are thankful for Gaia's changes!
Ironically, I hated the first rollback. I loved my second one cause they gave us 1k for our troubles XD

..Wut? '06 is considered an 'oldbie'? o_o

:C You know you're an oldbie when all your friends left Gaia, and you're the only one that still plays.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff