Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Blob

never had any prob with my name or my mule
no one even has it ^_^
Bunai and Buai.
<center>My name is stupid but I have two mules "Michaelia" which is my real name and "Fuzzy canadian" which I think is pretty funny. ><</center>

Sweet Marshmallow

I got lucky and joined Gaia a month after it started, which meant I got my name. =*^^*=
Somebody should be Moonkeh. It looks like it isn't taken either.
kittylin
Somebody should be Moonkeh. It looks like it isn't taken either.
eek heart Moonkeh!!!!!
I was a bit annoyed that the username can't just be numbers. stare My name looks kinda dumb with a lowercase "O" instead of the proper Zero. I end up looking like a n00b.
I got a version of the name I wanted...
I'm not very creative when it comes to usernames but I like this one. I might go look up a thesaurus for a new one sometime though. 3nodding

Fluffy Bunny

I wanted to change my name from trinity487 to Aeriana, but someone already has it, so now my name is Aerieana instead.
I have matching names for my main and mule accounts, Locasta and Locasto. ^^ Neither were taken, I wonder why...
i used to be shush salmonella, got that easy enough[wnder why.. sweatdrop ] then i got bored of it got this one, there is an angel_666 but i didnt try that cos i need the M. got that in one too 3nodding
I'm a mule account. I love my new name domokun

Now all I need is a pitchfork.
Serenity Winner is usually my name for everything, but the Serenity Winner account is totally bugged up. It never sent me my e-mail dealie, and now I can't activate it gonk Selenae is just a secondary name that I got from one of my RP characters.
I made this account quite awhile back. I had no idea what I was doing at the time, so I just typed in Hero_Of_Time since I was on a video game spree that day. But then someone sent me an upset PM about how they wanted my name and I got all amused over the whole ordeal. Blah. I'm a dork. sweatdrop xd
Yes, I like this name, but I wanted something like "Dr.Frank-N-Furter" but the account along with others simmilar to that one are taken..so are the other character names.. *sigh* and the accounts were barely even used crying oh the inhumanity! >.< oh well, and It took a while to get a name on my mule because the first 10 names I tryed where taken... xp but I've grown to love this one ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff