Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got the name I wanted, but it's no wonder since I created it out of nothing. When I tried writting a LotR fanfiction, I thought o a few character names, then I realized I was planning to create a huge Mary-sue. I burned the story, but i still use the names, as I usually have no inspiration for creating new ones. It's never taken,since I'm the only one who really knows what it corresponds.
I got my name the second try...
I can't remember my first try..
But if someone had been using my name, I would have sued...alot..(name is copyrighted eek )
I've always been able to get this name, and a few others, but when I can't get a certain name I just use the Everchanging Book Of Names.
I usually use this name on messageboards, etc. with no problems, and have done so for five years. (Yes, even on the multi-membered neopets site.) However, on signing up here I wanted to try out the name "falafel" since I liked the food. Of course, the name was taken by some guy who made 2 posts six months before I joined and never came back. Rar. And he capitalized falafel too, which turned me off. Rar.

I'd use a thesaurus to find a more original name, but I'm deathly allergic to the one in our house. Sad.
When I signed up I wanted the name "Xaina" but it wouldn't let me have it (Somebody took it). Then a little while later I looked at the members list and it wasn't there... I also had names like "Xaina", "Zinou", and "Almiz" but it said somebody else had them when they really didn't... but I like the one I have now. I've changed my username 3 times. First 1allstar1, second, x_Domokun_Army_x, and now Almanix! surprised

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
My name was first Yilanti, which I had thought up some time ago. After a while during roleplaying, I thought up my last name Maydow, and added it. So now and then I have names I might want to use (eg: Sexy Lawyer, [Gray Space], etc.) but YM will always stick to me.
Nobody ever uses Enesthi... anywhere... I've got copyright protection on the name anyway but you'd think somebody would come up with this combination of letters ninja
I was lucky to get my name. When I go for a name someone already has it or they think that name suits them. I choice this name because its a good name and I love to give kisses... wink biggrin blaugh

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I got the name I wanted first try.
I know you wouldn't guess it, but this is the name I wanted down to the underscore and number. I'm a fan of Saber Marionette and I tend to roleplay Marine (found in J Again/J2/J Too). I used to use Marine on other sites but everyone thought I was a guy. So when I joined here I wanted to be Marina.
I got this name first try. Pretty lucky, I guess.

4,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Same here.

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I had wanted to be Beatrice but that was taken so I made my username bfb. Everyone kept calling me that although I insisted on being called Beatrice. So then I changed my name to this cuz I have a roleplaying character that's a chupacabra.
I got the name I wanted on my first try. 3nodding
I got my the name I wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas