Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I got tired of this name on Gaia (people keep calling me Faded, which is NOT my avatar's name) so I searched the memberlist for a good one.
For chuckles, I put in 'night'.
It turned up as unused.
Well, I thought 'Whoa, no one took that?!' and immediately tried to change my name, only to discover that someone had it at one point and, far as I can tell, got banned. It's not on the memberlist, but gaia won't let me take it. xp
Discussion: Ever had a name taken on Gaia or another site that you want/wanted to use?
and/or
Ever wish it wasn't against the rules to somehow contact a guy and say "Yea, you joined a site called Gaia in 2003 and never logged in. Can I have your account for the name?"
and/or
Ever find yourself combing a thesaurus for a good name?
I wanted the name Splinter, but that didn't fly... It always happens to me!
Not really... I got the name I want.
I don't think anyone would use this name. xD
I GOT THE NAME I WANTED DOWN TO THE PUNCTUATION!
I'm so creative, I got my name the first time.
i wanted Gutter Glitter.
but it was taken, posted on 4 times, & abandoned.
so i chose Rebel Girl instead.
i'm a lot happier with this one.
i was thinking about Emily Mazurinsky, but i decided not to.
I've had people email me for my mule's name. I'm not about to give it up.
Nah, I always get the ones I want. Exept for when I was into Neopets. >.< That always squicked me.
I got this name (when I changed it ) on the first try. I was formerly toodumbforwords.

I'm lucky, too, because I didn't even check to see if it was availible before changing it.

Friendly Lunatic

I'm happy this name wasn't taken. Turns out, a few days when I chose it, someone PMed me angerly saying they wanted the name. Made me giggle like a school girl.
this dude in my class always calls me Raisin Bagel. cus my first name is Rae=Raisin and my last name is... well..

so i got what i wanted. but yet again, i wanted Sodium. my bands name, but i'm no jesus.
Yeah, I wanted to use just plain "LuicdDreamer". Thing is someone took it and logged in a whole one time, never came back.

Also I wanted "Killroy", but then again who doesn't?
NO! My topic got moved...! This is the first mistake I've ever made on Gaia!
My record is destroyed...! I thought it belonged in GD... sweatdrop
I'm sorry!
~sigh...~
New discussion topic added...
Ever find yourself combing a thesaurus for a good name?
I wanted the name "Lowkey" (Loki), but some fool created an account, just to snag the name and never posted. The profile can be seen here.

Dapper Humorist

I've always gotten the names I wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas