Welcome to Gaia! ::

i like the helson sisters because there blonde surprised
but i like maerie cause she has red highlights ^^
Pannerz
What's with all of the Marie Von Helson threads and supporters?

No love for Anna Corine? gonk

Tell me!

Heh Anna -Corrine is the only one that I like so...

Anxious Waffles

Crystalline Macabre
Pannerz
Ah. 3nodding

I had never payed much attention to their personalities (the rabid Gambino supporter that I was), but I can see why Marie would so pwn Anna. >: D

Gino x Marie? gonk

Gambino and Anna would have a fit. Though the rest of us would be happy. whee

Please, no gonking at the Gino x Marie-ness. Though it might not be at the couple itself, since you then stated, "though the rest of us would be happy", which made me happy.

Again, from the signature I refuse to show people, what I think Anna and Gambino's reaction would be--

ANNA: gonk
GAMBINO: crying

xd

It's not the couple itself. That's just my way of over-using the "gonk" emot. *nods* XD

If you ever do use that sig, I will be looking for it! ninja
Pannerz
Crystalline Macabre
Pannerz
Ah. 3nodding

I had never payed much attention to their personalities (the rabid Gambino supporter that I was), but I can see why Marie would so pwn Anna. >: D

Gino x Marie? gonk

Please, no gonking at the Gino x Marie-ness. Though it might not be at the couple itself, since you then stated, "though the rest of us would be happy", which made me happy.

Again, from the signature I refuse to show people, what I think Anna and Gambino's reaction would be--

xd

It's not the couple itself. That's just my way of over-using the "gonk" emot. *nods* XD

I have a Gino x Marie sig. -shameless plug-
I hate both there guts!!!!!GAMBINO!!!GAMBINO!!!YEAHHHHH!!!!
(runs from any VonHelson supporters sceaming"I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!!!!)
Pannerz
Crystalline Macabre
Pannerz
Ah. 3nodding

Gino x Marie? gonk

xd

Oh, I see. biggrin Well, uh... keep overusing the "gonk" emot. *nod*

...maybe one day I will use my sig. Or change it. Or something.
i really do hope Gambino and Gino are alive.... i know they fell off a skyscraper and all but this is Gaia. Anything can happen. on the subject of Marie,i like her hair...BUT SHE SHOULD STILL BURN IN HELL!!!!

Dapper Lunatic

Scarlet Kitsune
i really do hope Gambino and Gino are alive.... i know they fell off a skyscraper and all but this is Gaia. Anything can happen. on the subject of Marie,i like her hair...BUT SHE SHOULD STILL BURN IN HELL!!!!

what would you think if the Von Helsons and Gambinos joined forces?

Dapper Lunatic

Scarlet Kitsune
I hate both there guts!!!!!GAMBINO!!!GAMBINO!!!YEAHHHHH!!!!
(runs from any VonHelson supporters sceaming"I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!!!!)

thats a cruel thing to say

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces