Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Waffles

What's with all of the Marie Von Helson threads and supporters?

No love for Anna Corine? gonk

Tell me!

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Anna looks like she could be Marie's mom, but with plastic surgery. Thats why if I had to choose a helson sister to support, although I despise them both, I'd choose Marie. Plus she's stupid and easy to manipulate.

Anxious Waffles

Teh Lulu
Anna looks like she could be Marie's mom, but with plastic surgery. Thats why if I had to choose a helson sister to support, although I despise them both, I'd choose Marie. Plus she's stupid and easy to manipulate.

That makes sense! 3nodding xd
Because Anna is the dominant twin, and seems to be more rude and stuck up then Marie. And Marie has a red streak! Well...she did. stressed Anway, I completely support Marie. No love for Anna.
Pannerz

No love for Anne Corine? gonk

Tell me!

It really took me a while to like either of them. I like both of them now, but here is why I grew to like Marie first--

I honestly think that Marie would be the nicer of the two sisters, even though they both seem to act like snots. It also seems to me that beyond what we see of them and beyond the way they act, Marie would be the more emotional behind closed doors. Anna seems like the sort who keeps a cold, mature air about herself no matter if her and Marie are alone or not.

That, and Gino x Marie. The obsession will never stop.

Dapper Lunatic

Pannerz

No love for Anna Corine? gonk

Tell me!

Marie seems to be the more cheerful one, just look at the avatars
User Image
See, Marie is smiling, but Anna isn't, she looks ticked off. Next the official image
User Image
Marie is cheerful here, Anna is smiling but Marie seems almost carefree. She this is where I got the idea of Maries personality for my comic (not her offical personality mind you) and her cheerful nature just makes her cute.
Because Marie had those red streaks in her hair, and they looked hawt. Plus, she seemed a bit nicer than Anne C, who seems all full of herself and really thin around the neck area, like an older person and Marie just looked perfect, but I like the two of them, alot, just Marie is my fave..
they both need to die...

Anxious Waffles

Crystalline Macabre
Pannerz

Tell me!

It really took me a while to like either of them. I like both of them now, but here is why I grew to like Marie first--

I honestly think that Marie would be the nicer of the two sisters, even though they both seem to act like snots. It also seems to me that beyond what we see of them and beyond the way they act, Marie would be the more emotional behind closed doors. Anna seems like the sort who keeps a cold, mature air about herself no matter if her and Marie are alone or not.

Ah. 3nodding

I had never payed much attention to their personalities (the rabid Gambino supporter that I was), but I can see why Marie would so pwn Anna. >: D

Gino x Marie? gonk

Gambino and Anna would have a fit. Though the rest of us would be happy. whee

Dapper Lunatic

grtme
they both need to die...

no they didn't! All 4 diserve to live!!
I don't like the Von Helson Sisters, but I think Marie its cool and Anna isn't.

Anxious Waffles

grtme
they both need to die...

Too late? ^^;
Pannerz
Crystalline Macabre
Pannerz

Tell me!

Ah. 3nodding

I had never payed much attention to their personalities (the rabid Gambino supporter that I was), but I can see why Marie would so pwn Anna. >: D

Gino x Marie? gonk

Gambino and Anna would have a fit. Though the rest of us would be happy. whee

Please, no gonking at the Gino x Marie-ness. Though it might not be at the couple itself, since you then stated, "though the rest of us would be happy", which made me happy.

Again, from the signature I refuse to show people, what I think Anna and Gambino's reaction would be--

ANNA: gonk
GAMBINO: crying

Anxious Waffles

Anymore reasons? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items