Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Gawd, What type of news station does Cindy work for, all the NPCs act like nothin' happened.

Or maybe they dont care eek .

I think its an intro for a new NPC.

Or Sasha...She seems too ditsy for me...its a cover-up ninja .

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm beginning to think he's just goign to fall to the bottom of the browser on the page he is one and get up and say april fools... look at him, he's falling off the map and onto the text.
Anhelika
@ Justin Robison: I think you have a point with Mrs. Gambino. She probably hates the fact that her son has amnesia all due to J. Gambino.

3nodding

That, or i'm just very curious to see her pop up. I've always wondered why we've never even heard about Mrs. Gambino, let alone see her. And maybe it turns out that Gambino liked the bad girls, married an assassin or at least a weapons aficionado, and she'll be running the weapons store we assume will open in the future.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Justin Robison

3nodding

That, or i'm just very curious to see her pop up. I've always wondered why we've never even heard about Mrs. Gambino, let alone see her. And maybe it turns out that Gambino liked the bad girls, married an assassin or at least a weapons aficionado, and she'll be running the weapons store we assume will open in the future.

Dear god you make a point.
Wonder if she was blonde too...

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
Lavi
I'm beginning to think he's just goign to fall to the bottom of the browser on the page he is one and get up and say april fools... look at him, he's falling off the map and onto the text.

nvm... but the top of his tower is gone...

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Lavi
nvm... but the top of his tower is gone...

He is falling down tho.
Come on Cindy...SAVE HIM FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!
If not for Christ,THEN FOR GAIA AND YOUR PRECIOUS COPTER's SAKE!!
gonk
Lab Tech X
<center>I think it was a hired hitman. Why would the sisters do the dirty work when they have so much money?
you know when the arrow say go and point right that is the map he is now falling on. . .is Gambino gonna defy all laws of physics and move side ways to the other side of the tower while he is falling?
Maybe Edmund, he just want to pull an April Fool prank on his friend by using fake bullet, but it's gone wrong and cause Gambino to fall down. eek

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
[~Dark Sora~]
you know when the arrow say go and point right that is the map he is now falling on. . .is Gambino gonna defy all laws of physics and move side ways to the other side of the tower while he is falling?

good question.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Slumber Hermit
Maybe Edmund, he just want to pull an April Fool prank on his friend by using fake bullet, but it's gone wrong and cause Gambino to fall down. eek

Edmund cant be that stupid...Or...Maybe he wanted to see if that was really Gambino standing there for weeks on end and shot the poor b*****d crying .
Amus
Eclipsed soul
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It looks like Edmund has the same gloves as the sniper...

*edits so you don't see the picture again*
<______<; Oh yes. Edmund is the only one in the world with black gloves. xd

whee I'm referring to the type of glove. He's gloves appeart to go up partially just like the snipers does near the wrist. Although it could just be his coat covering the glove, I can't exactly tell with the picutres.
[~Dark Sora~]

he could just hit the water sweatdrop
I'm not sure if it's possible that it's Edmund. If you look in the comic, you see mostly the sniper's right hand. If Edmund's right arm (the one inside his jacket) is hurt in some way, he would not be able to carry the gun case.

...Then again, he could be faking. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces