Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who did it?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5

Eclipsed soul
[~Dark Sora~]
you know when the arrow say go and point right that is the map he is now falling on. . .is Gambino gonna defy all laws of physics and move side ways to the other side of the tower while he is falling?

he could just hit the water sweatdrop
Then break all his bones and die? he should be dead already from falling generally if you fall from a hight like THAT the speed of it forces your neck to break then again he should have gone SPLAT by now shouldn't he?
[~Dark Sora~]
Eclipsed soul
[~Dark Sora~]
you know when the arrow say go and point right that is the map he is now falling on. . .is Gambino gonna defy all laws of physics and move side ways to the other side of the tower while he is falling?

Then break all his bones and die? he should be dead already from falling generally if you fall from a hight like THAT the speed of it forces your neck to break then again he should have gone SPLAT by now shouldn't he?
Well...hes not falling that fast...
Master of the Four Sword
[~Dark Sora~]
Eclipsed soul
[~Dark Sora~]

Well...hes not falling that fast...
As I said "then again he should have gone SPLAT by now shouldn't he?"
Mazu-chan
Bondage Ghoul
Mazu-chan
Well, I dunno if it's an April Fool's joke, but I think it was either Edmund, Moira, or LabTech X. The Von Helson's doing it is too obvious.

edmund is freinds with gambino tho. And lab tech X seem to obvious kinda. Im goin with. A new NPC. For the weapons shop.

Edmund may be friends with Gambino, but you can't always trust your friends..

But, if it was a new NPC with a weapons shop...sweet..i want a sniper's rifle like the one used to shoot Gambino.
not likely. they wouldn't have gone to durem for tht. they could just climb something closer. or, they go into the tower and assasinate him that way. I just noticed, gambino's caught on one of those ropes, on the right side of his tower. Cindy is evil. I mean, she could fly down there and pick him up easily, if just to get him a proper burial. but no! she lets him fall! the weapons guy is gonna have to save him now... or the assasin.
Mazu-chan
Bondage Ghoul
Mazu-chan
Well, I dunno if it's an April Fool's joke, but I think it was either Edmund, Moira, or LabTech X. The Von Helson's doing it is too obvious.

edmund is freinds with gambino tho. And lab tech X seem to obvious kinda. Im goin with. A new NPC. For the weapons shop.

Edmund may be friends with Gambino, but you can't always trust your friends..

But, if it was a new NPC with a weapons shop...sweet..i want a sniper's rifle like the one used to shoot Gambino.
not likely. they wouldn't have gone to durem for tht. they could just climb something closer. or, they go into the tower and assasinate him that way. I just noticed, gambino's caught on one of those ropes, on the right side of his tower. Cindy is evil. I mean, she could fly down there and pick him up easily, if just to get him a proper burial. but no! she lets him fall! the weapons guy is gonna have to save him now... or the assasin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff