Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Teammate

17,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
I hate being constrained to a binary choice. I don't want one or the other. I want both.

Romantic Genius

Xitrad
Princess-Orphelia
Xitrad

That's just wrong lol this is supposed to be a happy day

I know. And I hope they're not complaining too much. I'd like to think that everyone would love the items just as much of the wonderful people I've met in here today.. whee

I really love both of them I might just steal the dark version from my mule and not give it back! lol

You so should do just that. That way you've get them there, close to you looking after them. whee

Romantic Genius

Tank Commander Kay
I hate being constrained to a binary choice. I don't want one or the other. I want both.

I'd like to own a pair of each myself. So the mules come in handy just for that reason. 4laugh

O.G. Strawberry

Princess-Orphelia
Xitrad
Princess-Orphelia
Xitrad

That's just wrong lol this is supposed to be a happy day

I know. And I hope they're not complaining too much. I'd like to think that everyone would love the items just as much of the wonderful people I've met in here today.. whee

I really love both of them I might just steal the dark version from my mule and not give it back! lol

You so should do just that. That way you've get them there, close to you looking after them. whee

Must resist hoarding instinct!

Romantic Genius

Xitrad

Yes, true ....You'll be fine.

I need to head off though. Getting sleepy, need to eat dinner and then bed.. heart

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

*Squeals with delight*

I don't know what I was expecting for the last anniversary item, but this is way better than anything I could have hoped for. So cute! Thank you Gaia. emotion_kirakira

Hopeful Girl

Princess-Orphelia
Odd Cinderella

Best...Anniversary...Ever!

I totally agree with this. We should send them a huge Thank you from the community or something..
whee

Romantic Genius

Time for me to go, ..Thanks guys for hanging out and chatting. See you all tomorrow.. whee

Hopeful Girl

Beast Henshin
Am I the only one who chose the dark version? XD
I chose Black wings because it's my dream item. They released Uriel's but I don't do Alchemy. And we had the Anteros item, but it looks...bleh. Now, we have these and I am the most happiest woman alive! 4laugh

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Thanks to my mules, I have one of each, plus an extra choose item for a memento :3

Pchooo's Husbando

High-functioning Lunatic

'03 grant item is easily the best one of the event. Mini halos and wings are adorbs, and to make them freely open to everyone this way is really nice. This is easily an item they could have made a buck off of by releasing it as an MC or cash shop item.

That said, I only have one complaint; That we can't wear the wings and halos separately. I really love the mini angelic halo but the wings share a layer with my Watchmaker's wings, so I can't wear them in unison. A little disappointing but oh well.

Tank Commander Kay

Yeah. I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't just combine the two into one hybrid item that offer both at once. Items like this only encourage the use of mules for personal gain, leaving those of us who don't want to cheat the system feeling short-changed.

On the plus side, because these minis are such an awesome grant item and people are going to be abusing mules, there's going to be a surplus of them on the vend. With any luck I'll be able to grab the minis I didn't get on the cheap.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Princess-Orphelia
Tank Commander Kay

I'd like to own a pair of each myself. So the mules come in handy just for that reason. 4laugh

I couldn't resist, I took it from my mule so I could have both.

Greedy Capitalist

This last item is awesome ^^

I wanted to keep the one I got for momento's sakes, so I ended up buying the angelic and demonic set off the mp XD

Shy Dark Elf

I have to say, my top three items from this Anniversary, would have to be;
- BOO skin [I squealed, not gonna lie]
- zOMG ring [again with the squealing]
- Angel/Nightmare Halo + Wings. [Used a mule so I could have both. /greedy]

Enduring Hero

Gaia really exceeded my expectations with this one. The perfect item to celebrate the 10 year anniversary. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff