Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
In the past, we've had some rather interesting themes and plotlines in some of the monthly CIs. We've had everything from a carnival to a site-wide AU to an RPG game and back again. Additionally, some of the CIs have their own little stories to tell (Bitter Frost being a wonderful example) and have even crossed over into the main site canon.

If you were to come up with your own idea for a CI, what would you go for? Would you go for a theme, a story, or what? (I'd personally go with something steampunk- we need more steampunk on this site. Or perhaps one inspired by Middle Eastern legends, like with genies)

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

GAIA NPCS IN A HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE AU

UNIFORMS AND CASUAL STREET WEAR IDGAF

BUT LIKE

SCHOOL AU

I'd die if this happens because it's like two three things I'm most passionate about. I just want some old NPCs and then also having old NPCs in a new context is just so fun like that contagious one we had emo
and maybe if finally be able to get hair for cresento and nicolae even though it's not made by reaper

Incredible Witch

MORE WITCHY ITEMS.
LIKE LITERALLY MORE BROOMSTICKS, CAULDRONS, TALL CANDLES, DEMONIC SUMMONINGS THAT ARE CHIBIFIED AND CUTE, AND REALLY NICE WITCH HATS THAT AREN'T SO FREAKING HUGE OR SO TEENY TINY MY GOSH.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
minghii

BUT LIKE

SCHOOL AU

I'd die if this happens because it's like two three things I'm most passionate about. I just want some old NPCs and then also having old NPCs in a new context is just so fun like that contagious one we had emo
and maybe if finally be able to get hair for cresento and nicolae even though it's not made by reaper

OH MY GOSH YES.

Dragon Storyteller

52,925 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Something aquatic. emotion_dowant

I'd come up with different variations of water and create a story around them. Hey maybe Jack Frost and Sandman can appear. They're probably my only real Gaia OTP.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Ichigo Arerugi
minghii

BUT LIKE

SCHOOL AU

OH MY GOSH YES.
maybe just school in general like the younger ones can be in highschool and the older ones can be in college and some can be professors and stuff but like just a general big happy school setting with stupid competitions and love letter sending and all that s**t emo

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Some kind of plot remix thing with throwbacks to the plots and characters of days gone by.

That or some zombies.

Who doesn't love the ravenous undead? 4laugh

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
A Wild Western RIG! emotion_dowant

Cowboys, outlaws, Western backgrounds, saloons, Western clothing, rattlesnakes, tumbleweeds (This would make an awesome astra item.), more horses, covered wagons, gold mines, miner clothing, etc.

Big Noob

MOAR Fantasy items. blaugh

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Just A Bit Witchy
MORE WITCHY ITEMS.
LIKE LITERALLY MORE BROOMSTICKS, CAULDRONS, TALL CANDLES, DEMONIC SUMMONINGS THAT ARE CHIBIFIED AND CUTE, AND REALLY NICE WITCH HATS THAT AREN'T SO FREAKING HUGE OR SO TEENY TINY MY GOSH.

I AM SO GLAD THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE BOTHERED BY SOME OF THE WITCH HATS ON HERE

LIKE C'MON, CAN'T YOU SIZE IT LESS RIDICULOUSLY

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
As I say every time this topic comes up, I want a Mad Science rig or a Marine Biology/Sea Life rig. I wouldn't object to a fantasy military one like Underland again either.

I know they are pretty darn long shots, but I can hope. xp

Demonic Lover

I suck at names ; O;

Here's my pitch: now and then!, it's all about monster girls/monster boys, we'll see their parents in their old outfits, like Medusa in a white and gold toga being all menacing and pretty, bow and stuff and then her son in street clothes with a snake mohawk (yes I totally stole that from MH) and cool shades. Just cool monster items that are fantasy heavy and a street version C: it'd be awesome <333

The succubi would have caramel-colored hair too ;>_> bitches it's my RIG, of course it would.
Pirates vs. Ninjas.
ninja

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Shaded Penumbra
As I say every time this topic comes up, I want a Mad Science rig or a Marine Biology/Sea Life rig. I wouldn't object to a fantasy military one like Underland again either.

I APPROVE THIS SUGGESTION AND WE CAN TIE STEAMPUNK IN THERE TOO

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
Ichigo Arerugi
Shaded Penumbra

I APPROVE THIS SUGGESTION AND WE CAN TIE STEAMPUNK IN THERE TOO

A Steam Punk Mad Science rig with a guinea wearing goggles as the rig pet... I want it so badly. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff