Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Raider

warn the sailors
The Talewise
warn the sailors

Premium Cat Feast.

it isn't marked an astra, but it is one. and it's terrible.
I don't even know why I decided to preview that item >_<

may the angels be with you as you recover, buddy

at least it's not as popular as it was when it first came out, and everyone had it on, because everyone is gross

uuuuuughhhhhh

Dead Hellraiser

Argentum Beryl
I don't find the sexy items offensive in any way because they're not that bad. I think the only thing that borderlines into obscenity is the Brain golden shower item. That's just a bit gross for public considering that it's a sexual fetish thing.

Funny in some context but still a bit disgusting.

If it was this, it was Skagz, not BRAIN.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Rhea Byrne
Argentum Beryl
I don't find the sexy items offensive in any way because they're not that bad. I think the only thing that borderlines into obscenity is the Brain golden shower item. That's just a bit gross for public considering that it's a sexual fetish thing.

Funny in some context but still a bit disgusting.

If it was this, it was Skagz, not BRAIN.

My bad. That shade of yellow and Brain go hand in hand.

Man-Hungry Raider

User Image

Also can we talk about how badly drawn the Angelic Camisole is? Look at how uneven it is around the hips

And this was a pink giftbox item, back in the day it was expensive enough that people actually quested for it!

I mean you could go a lot worse than the angelic camisole but this is honestly really irritating to me.

EDIT: It has occurred to me that I misunderstood the thread title but oh well, too late.

Invisible Friend

warn the sailors
ST4CY
warn the sailors
i loathe the vomit item. i don't know if it's really offensive, but damn.

tbh i pop into these threads whenever i see them just to announce my burning hatred for the puke astra.

Yeah see that's bad. Do you know the item name?

Premium Cat Feast.

Oh, gross! hahahaha
And it looked so innocent before I clicked to try it on...

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I can't honestly think of any. Even Working Girl (which is more accurately a stripper than a prostitute) is only suggestive??? I mean new Gaia has pushed the limits so much recently I just sort of passively blink every time I see something new.

Plus sex stuff and violent junk doesn't even bother me in the first place. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

.....wait I just checked the thread GOD that vomit item. Just seeing vomit makes me feel sick. Yikes.

Heroic Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
warn the sailors
ST4CY
warn the sailors
i loathe the vomit item. i don't know if it's really offensive, but damn.

tbh i pop into these threads whenever i see them just to announce my burning hatred for the puke astra.

Yeah see that's bad. Do you know the item name?

Premium Cat Feast.

Wtf were they even thinking. That item is literally garbage. There's a toucan one that has rainbow vomit but it at least has a toucan...

Heroic Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
The Talewise
User Image

Also can we talk about how badly drawn the Angelic Camisole is? Look at how uneven it is around the hips

And this was a pink giftbox item, back in the day it was expensive enough that people actually quested for it!

I mean you could go a lot worse than the angelic camisole but this is honestly really irritating to me.

EDIT: It has occurred to me that I misunderstood the thread title but oh well, too late.

Hey you're on the right track, this item pose is sexist and offensive. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces