Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obligatory Poll

Hello! 0.58536585365854 58.5% [ 24 ]
Hello! 0.41463414634146 41.5% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Werewolf

Very straightforward.
I periodically come down and make this thread out of sheer curiosity.
What sort of wonders, forgotten treasures, and funny messages have you saved in your lifetime?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As you can see, nothing much special in my save-box.
I have a habit of archiving all of the gifts I've received from random strangers, as well as gift art and art trades.
Not to mention failed scam attempts, which are still good for a laugh...
That's pretty much it.

Invisible Player

Every message I have ever been sent because I don't clean my messages out. biggrin ....

No, I think I cleaned it out once or twice. But it is still full of junk messages.
I don't usually like saving PMs because it bothers me to think about them taking up space for some reason.

I returned a mispriced item to someone and it was very civil.
This person told me to take an item down because they thought I made a pricing mistake.
An exchanger I've seen around gave me a pity story so they could get something cheap.
Some nice conversations from people looking to trade and stuff.

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image User Image

- - - - -

User Image

Just some "Thanks for reporting!" PMs, a PM saying they can help me "earn more" which was just asking for my password lol. I saved my beta invites too. emotion_kirakira

♥ YUM! ♥

Tricky Saint

Nothing of real value in there.

But I found a part of the essay we were assigned for in Philosophy class back in highschool from 3 years ago... 2deep4me.

Friend

adorabah

How'd you get it to show the avatars along side the messages.?

Special Snowflake

My save box seems to consist of NPC messages from events, event PMs such as Valentines from other users, feedback on art commissions, and gift PMs, thanks for reporting and the rarest of them all PMs from devs/artist ( I only have one of each crying )....

There was a message title that was hilarious though, it comprised of a face like this edited arrow (⊙▂⊙✖ ) giving me the middle finger [edited out] from a dear, dear friend rofl

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Valanced
adorabah

How'd you get it to show the avatars along side the messages.?

User Image User Image

- - - - -

I have BetterGaia installed on my browser and it does that. c:

♥ YUM! ♥

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I saved a lot of failed phishing attempts like you did. It's always fun to laugh at those. I also saved the message for Zomg Beta testing, winning the avatar arena, lanzer's reply to getting rid of green goo, random arts that I received or bought

Shy Perfectionist

My Savebox is full of messages from the For The Love Of Gaia event (because they're amusing) and all of my old Message In The Bottle wins from 2009.
I actually "save" most of my PMs by letting them sit in my inbox after reading. I only really delete automated messages. I guess I like looking back on the past.

Nimble Explorer

...a lot more than I expected, now that I've gone and looked.
Some old messages from a friend when I was having a rough patch...some handicrafts tutorials. A comic or two, some screenshots from zOMG a friend sent me, and a crapton of Valentines' Day-related messages.
Oh, and the code to my current profile that a friend decided to whip up for me.

Man-Lover

adorabah
User Image User Image

- - - - -

User Image

Just some "Thanks for reporting!" PMs, a PM saying they can help me "earn more" which was just asking for my password lol. I saved my beta invites too. emotion_kirakira

♥ YUM! ♥
emotion_jawdrop why does yours look a lot better

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I've had a few art commissions I got from avi artists and even some small talks with some of gaia's artists. redface I love talking to the site's artists.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
" Target acquired. "

»»» A mail from Sisky notifying me that I had been nominated for a Gaiacademy Award, a thank you from Edmund, two report replies from a moderator because they were amusing, and an anon gift message from Halloween.

My saved box does not hold a lot, because it takes something really interesting for me to want to save it.

" Shutting down. "

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
I have saved a few PMs that feel very important to me, like dream avis that I can show to my friends and some event PMs. Ohhh, I shall hold on to them for the rest of my life! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff