Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of the gaians who helped inflate/are further inflating gaia?

They are terrible, they ruined our site because they were so greedy! 0.37291280148423 37.3% [ 201 ]
Hey, I can understand, its everyone for himself on here 0.23005565862709 23.0% [ 124 ]
Wonderful! They raised the prices, so everyone is richer! 0.01669758812616 1.7% [ 9 ]
I'm poor on here, it sucks, they're to blame 0.066790352504638 6.7% [ 36 ]
I don't care. 0.12987012987013 13.0% [ 70 ]
WORSHIP THE VENDORS! 0.020408163265306 2.0% [ 11 ]
BURN THIS THREAD AND THE OP WITH FIRE. 0.035250463821892 3.5% [ 19 ]
Why the heck am I even on this stupid thread. 0.074211502782931 7.4% [ 40 ]
Ninja glomp! 0.053803339517625 5.4% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 539 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 >

lI_DeVoN_II
lost in the rhythm
oh hey, it's you.
noooooope, I wouldn't say I am good at it.
Have you tried sake, yet?
From what I remember, I even asked you to be my friend because you had me rollin' in laughter.
I haven't tried the hot sake, yet. I really want to, though.
The next time I go to the Asian market I will have to pick up a small bottle of sake and give it a shot.

Honestly, I don't think you did otherwise I would have added you.
You seem like a pretty cool person.

Married Noob

lost in the rhythm
lI_DeVoN_II
lost in the rhythm
oh hey, it's you.
From what I remember, I even asked you to be my friend because you had me rollin' in laughter.
The next time I go to the Asian market I will have to pick up a small bottle of sake and give it a shot.

I enjoy it but I've been finding myself drinking more wine instead. You many not enjoy it the same way I did.

http://prntscr.com/3vs4mn << I did, though. We can talk all day and talk madshit about BRAIN and his newfoundfame and cult, which I am a member of.

On topic; I wish Gaia would stop with the Gold Gens and starts mass-releasing items in RIG instead so everyone and their mothers can have the items they want.
lI_DeVoN_II
lost in the rhythm
lI_DeVoN_II
lost in the rhythm
oh hey, it's you.

I enjoy it but I've been finding myself drinking more wine instead. You many not enjoy it the same way I did.

http://prntscr.com/3vs4mn << I did, though. We can talk all day and talk madshit about BRAIN and his newfoundfame and cult, which I am a member of.

On topic; I wish Gaia would stop with the Gold Gens and starts mass-releasing items in RIG instead so everyone and their mothers can have the items they want.
I have been controlling myself with the wine, and it's actually been a few weeks since I last had some. I think the last time I had some was when I last spoke with you.

lol, why? I only came in here to show OP that one of the users she spoke about was working hard on begging for handouts from everyone.

Noob

Demonic Master

18,325 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I thought having 2 million gold was a lot.

Apparently that turned into ******** toilet paper money over the course of several months.

Good job Gaia, we need to get these ******** on wall street they'd fix the national debt.

Married Noob

lost in the rhythm
I have been controlling myself with the wine, and it's actually been a few weeks since I last had some. I think the last time I had some was when I last spoke with you.

lol, why? I only came in here to show OP that one of the users she spoke about was working hard on begging for handouts from everyone.
Why so? I like wine while having dinner.

I didn't even read the entire thread but I did read about BRAIN bashing from a certain user. It always amuses me.
lI_DeVoN_II
lost in the rhythm

Why so? I like wine while having dinner.

I didn't even read the entire thread but I did read about BRAIN bashing from a certain user. It always amuses me.
I need to control myself and have a glass every once in a while instead of on a daily basis. I have health problems so I shouldn't be drinking wine often in the first place.

Oh, that girl is always bashing vendors/exchangers.
It was very entertaining to read.

Fuzzy Bear

ive done it all.

started vending blue giftboxes back in 03 or 04 i cant remember now. They would sell for 200g each and you could buy them for 100g and relist them. Once you had enough gold to swap to pink giftboxes you did that. Then you vended multiple pink giftboxes. They sold super quickly because everyone wanted nitemare headbands and fresh grass skirts.

I was also part of a successful AI guild back when AI wasnt expressly forbidden. We did a lot of items. katanas, kikis, golden laurels, chyaku scarfs etc.

I've also done straight vending. 12+ hour days grabbing misprices.

I've done solo mp manipulation, which has been hugely profitable. I've hoarded. I've flipped halos and other high ticket 03 items.

I dont have anything against vendors. Most of them are slow, some of them are bots, a few are old mates. The reason they get such a bad rap is because they make tens of billions of gold each day off of mispriced items. I dont even understand how you can misprice an item in todays marketplace. You get so many screens and warnings and check boxes.

I also wouldnt call supply and demand 'artificial inflation' or 'hyperinflation'. Take kodona for example. Very few of them sold which is why it is so expensive. If there isnt a listing for an item, i'll usually throw up a copy I have for xx billion and if it sells cool if not oh well. I'm retired from vending and dont need gold anymore.

Wealthy Vampire

Gaia does not listen to it's user base it's quite sad, we all thought inflation was bad when the current months donation item went from 2k to 10k each month, who even buys donation items anymore? honestly like 95% of the sites items are geared to girls these days. that's not the topic at hand though.

You see the main issue with inflation it is caused because a new ceo thinks that it will bolster sales of gaia cash, which it has, short term sale, not caring about what it will do to users in the long term ,considering we are just a this quarters earnings for them.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I blame people buying gold generators. But hey, it's your money.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I absolutely despise people with the "every man for himself" mentality. stare Why be part of a community if you don't give crap about others?

However, I can kind of see why some people would do that these days(which I'm sure there are still plenty of them do it because they just don't care). AI-ers want to complete their quests just like other people.

It's a toxic chain reaction.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
If anyone thinks that an exchanger is an "every man for himself" type of person.. they are wrong.
Assumption based on a person's marketplace store is pretty bad. Pinpointing me because I can vend is BS because I donate regularly to people and I'm active in the community all the time.

SORRY someone bought my item for instant gratification of owning said item that I price jacked for the lulz?

HOW is that my fault?

SORRY I don't sell everything for 1 million gold?

You know that 1 mill can't buy anything, right?

Stop whining and DO SOMETHING to fix your situation. If this site should teach anyone anything its that you don't get s**t for free and that time is money. If you're patient enough, you can get your whole damned wishlist from RIG fails over the course of months.

I came back to vending with 5 million gold to my name.
I'm well in to the billions now. Guess what I did? I got off my a** and actively vended, exchanged fairly for gold.

Sex Symbol

The users who help inflation are the ones buying gold gens. And I've always had a bit of a bias against making your wealth that way.

Vendors sometimes try artificial inflation (buying up all the lower priced items and relisting with inflated prices), and I have rarely seen it work.

Don't blame vendors. Ultimately the new economy is gaia's fault for releasing all of the gold gens.

IRL Guest

Honestly, I was fine with the inflation at one point in time. I was able to buy a whole bunch of items I wouldn't have been able to own before. But people should have stopped buying gold generators around the golden piggy time or stopped buying them after we had all of those item deflation rigs. Would have been so much better emotion_facepalm And the gold generators are giving out such crappy payouts now, I don't even care if people buy them.

Demonic Sweetheart

17,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I understand why people do that. I was able to buy a lot of items i couldn't afford erlier. But now the inflation is out of controll, even shitty items cost fortune o.o And the items I DO REALLY WANT or WANTED i still can't afford.. The closer I'm to buy them the higher the price gets... People got crazy and too greedy... I'm not that insane to spend all real money I have to become a Gaia Billionaire xd that's ridiculous tbh rolleyes That's why I'm rather below avarage or even poor gaian crying

GAIA PLEASE STOP REALISING, RE-REALISING THE JUST RELEASED ITEMS RIGS GOLD GENS WHATEVER
(YOU ARE GONNA GO TO HELL FOR RUINING PEOPLE'S PIXEL DREAMS pirate rofl )

I feel better now after saying all of that sweatdrop

HAVE A NICE DAY/ NIGHT EVERYBODY ! blaugh 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas