Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
they aren't my style but they look good.

Tipsy Reindeer

I rather like them a surprising amount. It's kinda frustrating an amusing way, that I also really want an Espionage and I keep thinking well maybe I'll sell one of the new MC's I got to afford it... but I can't bare to part with any of them- even the Virtue which is the item I like the least out of the trio. I don't care for the hair... I hate his half of the wings... and they eyes are unusable imo. But dat tail... Dat tail and dose horns. emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Ugh... I hate to be the jerk who is never pleased with anything, but... these are incredibly boring. I understand that there's only so much that can be done with the angel/demon theme, but... gonk

Not something I'll be going out of my way to buy any time soon.

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Volmaarsil
Sister of Sin hair is an absolute mess, though. Can't stand it.

Ugh yes this so much.

The stories were okay, but I thought these were the worst MCs all year. There are so few usable poses.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

One of my favorite MC's so far! I totally love them

.::Fallen Angel::.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I love everything about them, I just wish the wing to sister sin was just a tad bit higher than what it is. But for the 10th anniversary of MC/DIs, these are pretty sweet.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
This month's collectibles are so beautiful!! I usually only buy one monthly collectible (the female one 90% of the time) but this time, I just have to buy all three. So gorgeous and I have a good feeling they might go up in value once they are no longer available in the cash shop. I mean in my opinion, ALL THREE are really NICE instead of just one of them like in most MC releases.^^

Lonely Player

I like them alot *O*.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas