Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
For 2004 I always remember this little gem.

EDIT: Beaten to it, damn. xd

Indomitable Bro

cig ban will always be my favorite. always.
i love when we all get together and decide something is bullshit. warms my cold, cold heart. heart

there's also that thread about carl that made me laugh my a** off.

Destitute Millionaire

There used to be a time when the Angelic Rod is off-limits to users, and anyone who enters the room with one is almost certainly a hacker. When was the possession of those rods legalized?
2k12 rejected olympics

Tipsy Roisterer

Dog

I always thought the Halloween events
were very memorable <3 especially
BOO vs SIN. Maybe that's just me though~

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
The 2005 Halloween event. The lag. The anger. But it was still a great event anyway.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Alexius08
There used to be a time when the Angelic Rod is off-limits to users, and anyone who enters the room with one is almost certainly a hacker. When was the possession of those rods legalized?
According to a thread I subscribed to for memory sake the first post regarding the rod being granted was February 25, 2011.

I recall someone accusing me of being a bot for using the rod, I asked if bots could have normal conversations and filter junk. That pretty much settled the argument. xd

Another memorable moment for me was in August 2006 when the Daily Chance was introduced, it was heavily bugged and it granted unreleased items and many rare gems including fishes from the fishing game. The unreleased items were eventually removed but those of us who got rare fishes got to keep them.

Wild Bookworm

Alexius08

Antiq
People -

Chax
Dillinger
Brain
Legend

Among the people you listed, I could find only Chax and Legend. I'm not sure where to look for the other two.

Jake Dillinger, once a very regular visitor to GCD, usually seen wearing a beard and gorilla mask, continually re-created his account to become Dillinger 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..etc etc and had accumulated a great many "Dillingers" (not sure how many) until another user nabbed a number and interrupted the flow lol It was funny at the time, guess you had to be there xd

Legend, well known on Gaia, always dressed in gold, one of the once few people who always wore and Angelic Halo, very noticeable during the years when they were supremely rare.

Loyal Exhibitionist

rococobro
cig ban will always be my favorite. always.
i love when we all get together and decide something is bullshit. warms my cold, cold heart. heart

there's also that thread about carl that made me laugh my a** off.

Ah, yes, the Carl thread. I remember that one. A woman was upset that Carl, the NPC, was named after her soon-to-be husband and requested Gaia either to change the name or get rid of him altogether. The result that came from within the topic was just HILARIOUS.

Agile Lover

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I remember when the Daily Chance first started it was accidentally giving out stuff like the rare Diamondback (is that right? I'm not a fisherman) Fish and avid fishermen went ballistic. That was also when the price of inks plummeted and people making gold by making and selling inks lost their income. Also there were fancy flowers that were given out by mistake and taken back. Those flowers never did make it into Towns.

Agile Lover

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Flux
Alexius08
According to a thread I subscribed to for memory sake the first post regarding the rod being granted was February 25, 2011.

I recall someone accusing me of being a bot for using the rod, I asked if bots could have normal conversations and filter junk. That pretty much settled the argument. xd

Another memorable moment for me was in August 2006 when the Daily Chance was introduced, it was heavily bugged and it granted unreleased items and many rare gems including fishes from the fishing game. The unreleased items were eventually removed but those of us who got rare fishes got to keep them.

Not me, they took my rare fish. Made me sad. sad

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Loves Last Kiss
Flux
Alexius08

Guess only the ones bought then, I know I spent gold on mine.

Agile Lover

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Flux
Loves Last Kiss
Flux
Alexius08

Guess only the ones bought then, I know I spent gold on mine.

Must have been cause mine was removed from my inventory within a couple of hours. Wow, that was a long time ago!

IRL Guest

I loved the flashspace places. That's where I grew up and made my friends. I miss the Cinemas, and the sponsor flashspaces such as the Skittles World, the Fanta World and MTV Hollywood (before it turned into Virtual Hollywood). They gave out some pretty cool items as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff