Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
How did I not know about video game day?! emotion_0A0

Yes I consider Gaia a computer game *looks away*.

My favorite game inspired item is that black mage animal item (I don't have it on my wish list oddly enough). I wish Gaia had a human version of it *sigh*. To make up for it I think Gaia should at least have a mini event for it either today or on the national video game day. Maybe the mini event could have a SSMB battle in the style the 2010 halloween ghost event (which is still my favorite event of all time).

My Favorite video game of all time is Kirby... The whole series. I can't just pick one to be my top favorite!

Captcha: do you enjoy the out doors? <---- are you judging me for my hobbies? neutral

Tipsy Roisterer

Fanny Farts
I was really into Sonic 2 on the Megadrive when I was wee...er...and I liked torturing my Sims?

Most of what I know about computer games comes from the Commodore 64 because...s**t, I'm ******** old now gonk

I'd actually really like a casette tape you could hold (yes, games came on tape...) and another Walkman item but that's beside the point.

xd

My son played me the sound of an old speccy (ZX Spectrum) and asked me if I recognized it emo I'll show him, I'll get it out of the attic and make him play it.

I did not know that there was such thing as Video Games day - If I had known I would have blown off working and played games all day... in honour of course.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.don't scare me!
        oohh, i havent heard of video games day! im not much of a gamer ehehe
        gaia freebie pls emotion_dowant
        i dont play much, but fave games are dangan ronpa, p3, p4, ib, the witch's house, and mad father!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Do you celebrate Video Games Day?
I never knew it existed.

Do you think Gaia is a Video Game?
No, not really. More like a social network than a video game. XD

What is you Favorite Video game Item on Gaia?
One winged Soldier for Sephiroth from FInal Fantasy VII and even Demonic Detention to represent Mao's Evil Mind from Disgaea 3.

Do you think Gaia will celebrate?
Maybe, but I don't know for sure. Though I would be shocked if they did.

What is your Favorite Gaia Mini Game or Event Game?I don't really have a fav since I can't remember the lot of them.

Finally what is your favorite Video Game?

Disgaea series, Catherine, Sonic Series aside from the current ones, Pokemon, mario, Soul Calibur series, Dead or Alive, etc. Too many to list.

Greedy Capitalist

Deazy
Fanny Farts
I was really into Sonic 2 on the Megadrive when I was wee...er...and I liked torturing my Sims?

Most of what I know about computer games comes from the Commodore 64 because...s**t, I'm ******** old now gonk

I'd actually really like a casette tape you could hold (yes, games came on tape...) and another Walkman item but that's beside the point.

xd

My son played me the sound of an old speccy (ZX Spectrum) and asked me if I recognized it emo I'll show him, I'll get it out of the attic and make him play it.

I did not know that there was such thing as Video Games day - If I had known I would have blown off working and played games all day... in honour of course.

Is that the tiny black one with the rainbow logo in the corner? We had one of those xd

I think there's an item called 8-Bit Hero or something like that, I'd like to see more old skool game items. It was a gentler era...where you could chib a guy with a bottle and eat his dropped chicken off the floor.

Tipsy Roisterer

Fanny Farts
Deazy
Fanny Farts

xd

Is that the tiny black one with the rainbow logo in the corner? We had one of those xd

I think there's an item called 8-Bit Hero or something like that, I'd like to see more old skool game items. It was a gentler era...where you could chib a guy with a bottle and eat his dropped chicken off the floor.

That's the one.

I only came across that item the other day - it's real retro fabulous. There was some messed up games back then, makes the GTA games look like a Barbie game.

They should make an ET Atari game item, as a nod to one of the worse games ever. So bad they had to bury it (and yes I played that too).

Greedy Capitalist

Deazy
Fanny Farts
Deazy
Fanny Farts

xd

That's the one.

I only came across that item the other day - it's real retro fabulous. There was some messed up games back then, makes the GTA games look like a Barbie game.

They should make an ET Atari game item, as a nod to one of the worse games ever. So bad they had to bury it (and yes I played that too).

Yeah, games haven't got more violent it's just the graphics improved.

Weirdest game ever: Deus Ex Machina for C=64. Hardest game: Battletoads... gonk
User Image

Oh wow, I have been a gamer since I was a little girl and I have never even heard of this.

hehe, no.. not at all.

What is you Favorite Video game Item on Gaia?
I would say the Mana Seed based off the Mana series.

I am not sure, actually. It would be awesome if Gaia did but I doubt it will happen since it isn't very well known.
This is the first time I have even heard of it.

What is your Favorite Gaia Mini Game or Event Game?
I haven't participated in many of Gaia's mini games or events.

There are so many I like, it was hard to choose.. but I would have to say Secret of Mana. <3

- I had no idea! I sure will celebrate tomorrow though, I wonder if my boss will take 'religious holiday' as an excuse... lol

- I don't count Gaia as a video game, but then I primarily use the forums and dress my avi, I barely touch the flash games.

- Galactic Soldier emotion_awesome though it doesn't really count. So I guess it would have to be Turbo Wanderlust or Murlop.

- I can hope, but I kinda doubt it.

- Don't really have one...

- So many, gosh. Sam and Max Hit the Road always comes to mind though. But there are tons and tons more that I like, haha.

Tipsy Roisterer

Fanny Farts
Deazy
Fanny Farts
Deazy
Fanny Farts

xd

That's the one.

There was one game I played that involved defecating onto things without the enemy seeing - yeah, that was a weird game.

I just thought of an even better item - a three-headed monkey behind your avatar. Is there any Monkey Island related items on Gaia (I've kinda been away for a few years).

Greedy Capitalist

Deazy
Fanny Farts
Deazy
Fanny Farts
Deazy
Fanny Farts

xd

That's the one.

There was one game I played that involved defecating onto things without the enemy seeing - yeah, that was a weird game.

I just thought of an even better item - a three-headed monkey behind your avatar. Is there any Monkey Island related items on Gaia (I've kinda been away for a few years).

I remember one where you were a pigeon and had to crap on objects. Another weird one was a demo game called Sheep In Space which was trippy as hell and whenever your hover-sheep fired it'd say "bonio-bonio" neutral

Nah, I don't think there's a Monkey Island item and no three-headed monkey.

Edit: oh and FIRELORD, you must have played that evil never-ending game gonk

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
*wonders why there's a celebratory/tribute/etc etc day for every thing in the world* Tis a bit crazy... No, Didn't know this existed.

I view Gaia as a game. I'm not here for it's forums and certainly didn't join 'cause it's forums were awesome. They sucked when I joined, they still kinda suck now. I'm only in the forums 'cause Gaia neglects it's games so badly. *snickers* It's prolly part of why I think other sites like Gaia suck so much compared to Gaia, but that's another story for another time. I do understand it actually is supposed to be a more forum based website though. Don't tell the staff though. I'll cry if they take down Gaia's games. *pouty*

Fav video game item on Gaia? Don't think I have one. I do have a lot of KH related items. Which is ironic 'cause I think that any game in the series created after KHII sucks complete a** and has terrible, terrible series destroying plotlines. It's like watching a terrible train wreck. Or Naruto's current manga plotline. emotion_puke

I doubt Gaia will celebrate. If they do, they'll come out with some item that has some obscure reference I don't recognize, again. Or maybe throw out yet another recolor of 10 billion pokemon items they've already re-released to death. *shrug*

Fav game/mini game on Gaia? *idly stares at the fishing room she's had up in Gambino Port for three days straight* redface

Favorite video game? *thinks* I do not believe I have one. If I do, I can't remember it. Got pretty hooked on Animal Crossing: New Leaf for a bit there, but that was more me connecting to the characters than actually liking the game. I like RPGs for sure though...the simpler shorter ones like FF1 or Dragon Quest 1. The original Breath of Fire was nice too. The RPGs of today that require you to use a guide to complete can go die in a fire. emotion_donotwant

Tipsy Roisterer

Fanny Farts

I remember one where you were a pigeon and had to crap on objects. Another weird one was a demo game called Sheep In Space which was trippy as hell and whenever your hover-sheep fired it'd say "bonio-bonio" neutral

Nah, I don't think there's a Monkey Island item and no three-headed monkey.

Edit: oh and FIRELORD, you must have played that evil never-ending game gonk

We need Monkey Island inspired items.

I had to look it up but yes, I played Firelord.

I wonder, how did we live before save points in games xd

Star

Huzzah for vidya games.

Well now I do.

Nope. Not at all, heh.

What is your Favorite Video game Item on Gaia?
      I don't have a favorite. I like to collect video game reference items I like, though. It's kind of hard because the Bravely Default RIG ones are so expensive. My current favorite would have to be Edebel. I like the hair bow and the arm mod.

Probably not. If they did that'd be nice.

What is your Favorite Gaia Mini Game or Event Game?
      Uh, I don't actively participate in those most of the time.

I enjoy tactical RPGs along the lines of Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, Yggdra Union, Riviera, etc. Yggdra Union is probably my favorite out of the genre.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
gaia_spoons Do you celebrate Video Games Day?

I've never even heard of it, so no. That said, I'm video game themed 365 days a year, so it's hardly a big thing.

gaia_spoons Do you think Gaia is a Video Game?

Not particularly. It's a social site with an interactive avatar system and some minigames.

gaia_spoons What is you Favorite Video game Item on Gaia?

The modern Sonic buddy is pretty nifty, even if I don't use it. Otherwise, there's that really cool Street Fighter item with the spiked bracelets.

gaia_spoons Do you think Gaia will celebrate?

Doubt it. They barely celebrate even the bigger national days.

gaia_spoons What is your Favorite Gaia Mini Game or Event Game?

I do like going on zOMG now and again to explore the Otami Ruins a bit. And if I'm really stuck on what to do, I turn to the old and decrepit jigsaws for time filling.

gaia_spoons Finally what is your favorite Video Game?

I love me some Sonic if that wasn't clear. sweatdrop Otherwise, Crash Bandicoot games, other platformers like those.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff