Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Flatterer

User Image

Complete Item list
VG art thread!

welcome, friends! I haven't seen another thread like this around yet, so I decided to make one myself, usually there are people who post this frequently for every RIG but I decided to jump on the chance to make one myself, and i'm not quite sure if i'd be doing this right, since this is my first time, but, ah well, what can one do? whee when you're as addicted as I am to this new RIG, you'll want to contribute to it as well.

completed // incomplete

right now I'll probably be needing help with finding out what items come from where! so would you do me the honors and help me? I don't believe I can do all of this by myself!

Links to the MP listings!
User Image // User Image

User Image
The Fawn Twins
You’ve been wandering around the forest for what feels like hours when you get the sudden feeling you’re being watched. You glance around, confused, only to spy a pair of fawns well-hidden behind a huge tree. It seems as if they’ve been following you for a while, but were both too shy to approach you. Realizing they’ve been discovered, the fawn twins exchange a quick glance and dart back a few steps, frightened of the curious stranger in their midst.

Timid Flatterer

User Image
Ellette
As you attempt to make your way through the Verdant Grove, a white streak of light suddenly flashes by your face. You hear a soft giggle as you turn, now face to face with a tiny, floating fairy. She seems excited to meet you, and introduces herself as Ellette -- a tea leaf fairy! You explain your predicament to her and she eagerly agrees to help, reassuring you that she knows the forest like the back of her hand!

User Image
Kinrui
As you make your way through the forest, a sudden alarmed cry pierces the silence. You glance down to find the source of the noise, only to find a small, blue creature hidden amongst the dead leaves. Your foot is mere inches from crushing her, and with a sheepish look you offer her an apology. She happily accepts and tells you her name is Kinrui. After telling her that you’re hopelessly lost, she offers to lead you to the exit.

User Image
Pahn
You meander through the forest, completely lost in its twists and turns, when a soft, high sound reaches your ears. You follow the music to its source: a dark-haired satyr, seated on a rock and playing a strange looking flute. He gives you a surprised look as you appear in his thicket, but it quickly melts into a relaxed smile. “Well now! A new friend. I’m Pahn. What brings you here?”

User Image
Toro
You are wandering aimlessly through the forest, completely lost and frightened, when a loud snort sounds from behind you. You whirl around to find yourself being loomed over by some strange beastman, his eyes narrowed in distrust. He gruffly introduces himself as Toro, a guardian of the Verdant Grove, and demands to know why you’ve decided to trespass in his forest.

User Image
Prim
The forest is a confusing maze that never seems to end. You stumble through it, feeling exhausted, when a sweet scent suddenly hits your nose. It’s so enticing that you have no choice but to follow it, and it eventually leads you to a beautiful woman lovingly tending to a rosebush. She raises an eyebrow at your sudden arrival, somehow appearing both curious and unimpressed at the same time. She tells you that her name is Prim and asks how you came upon her garden.

User Image
Dirge
As you wander through the labyrinth, you stumble across an elf playing a set of panpipes. The sound of your feet approaching distracts him from his music, however, and he fixes you with an apprehensive stare as you approach. He introduces himself as Dirge, but seems unwilling to say anything else.

Timid Flatterer

okay, it's safe to post now!
I... think, I did this right, but anyway, i'm not done playing, but, could you guys link me to what you got from where~? :3c

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Victories

Dirge - Cursed Diamond

Ellette - Misguided Brother

Kinrui - Yggdrasil Fae

Toro - Ruby Toadstool

Fails

Prim - Lila Fa x2

Victories don't seem very victorious. :cUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Flatterer

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

added! thanks for sharing uwu

and yeah, the victories aren't as victorious as I thought they would have been, technically I was hoping i'd have gotten lucky this time around.. luckily I managed to pull out a primrose path but that was about it so far lol

Spoopy Elder

keikos v2

Super congrats on that though! * u*
I got the Toadstool and nothing else of any real value...
My first time really playing a RIG too. Never again. > u>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Flatterer

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Super congrats on that though! * u*
I got the Toadstool and nothing else of any real value...
My first time really playing a RIG too. Never again. > u>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heheh thanks uwu by far the luckiest i've ever gotten from a rig.
I got that from Toro I believe ouo it wasn't as cheap as I thought it was, kind of an okay item too <3 love the color.
oooooooooh~ I'm addicted to RIGs, ahaha whee i've already passed my 14th bundle today, and i'm trying to get my hands on another 3! I possibly can't see myself not playing these when they come out uwu

Spoopy Elder

keikos v2

Yeah mine was from Toro the big softie <33. I don't mind the Toadstool's hair.
It's kinda like mine irl. Kinda... And the owl's cute. > u>;
omg how can you afford that many?! xDDD
I got lucky getting two this time and sold one and opened the other.
I was sooo excited about getting victories too! And they went nowhere = u=User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
OH GOD I GOT THE FAWN TWINS, SHOULD I OPEN?!

SOMEONE PRAY FOR ME

Timid Flatterer

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

ahhh yes ; q ; I love toro! he looks so big but alaklhadslkhas oh man I was excited everytime I got him and prim, and dirge too aaaa i loved all the characters in this one QAQ <3
aaah you must be so cute then QqQ/
ha! when you have 114m on your hands with 4 advanced chances and a full storage, you'll be able to afford like a million of them yourself! exchanging is easy nowadays, as well as making gold, so its no surprise, it'd be a good idea to stock up on a bunch of volant reveries by the way uwu they'll come off strong when their done evolving! eeehehe mine too though uwu

Pretty Idol Honey

EEEEEEP good luck!!!! ; q ; get the RIG pet!!!!!!! i'll buy it from you ^q^/

Popular Sex Symbol

Fawn Twins victory: Divine Deity, Black Bat companion

Kinrui Victory: Energitic Plantimal, Yggdrasil Fae

Toro Victory: Pahn's Horns

Crap, that's all I remember at the moment >___<

Sorry, can't get the links crying mobile and all )x

Timid Flatterer

ahhh got another and it went to the crapper uwu /lazy sigh

victories
pahn: dragon of roses, mikan's slap
kinrui: raccoon companion, cats in space
prim: dragonmetal champion
toro: skunk cosplay
ellette: kira kira alla marcia

fails
pahn: sapphire cave
kinrui: strawberry the plush thingie |D

23,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
Pretty Idol Honey
OH GOD I GOT THE FAWN TWINS, SHOULD I OPEN?!

SOMEONE PRAY FOR ME
Goodluck hun!^___^
gift me some fails? xd

Timid Flatterer

Stuffed Lion

ahh thanks for posting uwu I don't mind, I gotta run to the mp anyway for the stuff I need to update the list with too |D
So what is this exactly? A little bundle pack you can buy? Ad for a new anime or gaian story line? whats the deal with this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff