Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.tiro finale!
        ah, september! in about 60 days will be halloween! and in my country, christmas season is starting! carols are already playing at the malls, decorations are now put up for sale, and tv stations have started the coundown. odd, right? but i digress!

every halloween, the shopkeeper npcs cosplay, and this is one fun thing about gaia halloween! i find it fascinating to see them cosplay, especially if it's from a fandom i am part of. like adventure time, mlp, madoka magica, snk, free, and more.

but which npc do you want to see dressed as?

the dangan ronpa fan in me would love to see jet and cygnus as togami byakuya and monokuma, respectively.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
        and for murasaki, fukawa touko/genocider syo for her split personality
        User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

END END END END

im thinking vanessa would make a perfect mitsuru kirijo from persona 3. (and the hair dryer can be the gun)
        User Image

and rina as pom from pom gets wifi! their personalities are almost exactly the same (tumblr obsessed, fujoshi, etc) i rEALLY WANT THIS OMG.
        User Image

and kanoko can be ib with her wand as the rose.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i'll add more when i come up with more ideas.

but how about you guys? do you like the npcs cosplaying? which characters would you like to see? do you get giddy when a not-so-known fandom that youre part of is in an npc cosplay? for you, must there be a requirement as to what the npc should cosplay? (example: both must be always cranky all the time, or they must look somewhat alike) with the influx of reference items gaia has been releasing, do you think a character from one of these fandoms will be cosplayed by an npc?

feel free to bring your own utensils!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Cresento wore the female version of something last year I'd like to see that happen again /cough

Someone needs to cosplay sousuke from free!, that's the one I'm interested in

Or any characters in genkkan shoujo nozaki kun

AND KANOKO AS IB YES PLEASEEEEE ITS PERFECT

dancing_ice's Fangirl

Honestly, I don't really pay attention to what the npcs were cosplaying, the only memorable one is Agatha's halloween blue boobs. xd

Divine Muse

I only pay attention to what NPC Ian is wearing.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd I only pay attention when an NPC looks gory...or sci-fi since that rarely happens in a shop npc.

It's why I was happy with Carl, Stein and the Wing Scout crew last year.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
I would prefer to see a NPC dress as Junko Enoshima. ^.~

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

With Smash Bros 3DS coming out in October, it'd be awesome if one of the NPCs dressed up as a Nintendo Character (Though in hindsight, there usually is at least one, so...might be a moot point). Ian would make a great Little Mac, and I could see Peyo as Pit from Kid Icarus.

I'd like to see Crescento as Ansem the Dark/Xehanort's Heartless from Kingdom Hearts. I can't recall if he already was in the past, but it would be perfect for him. Nicolae might make a good Gaius from Fire Emblem Awakening. I tried racking my brain for characters he could be and Gaius was the only one that really came to mind.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
The Quest is on!

Golden Gawker

>>>: I wish all the shawps were taken over by Zurgs and grombies
and kicked out all the NPC's to fight to get their shawps back and there
we have an event! Write that down gaia for when you're out of ideas! classified_fu

On topic though, I'd like to see them in cosplays of more varied themes,
and not just animes/cartoons. I can only think of like two times some NPCs
dressed up as game characters. Sasha as Samus and... Someone as a Halo dood?
Rina could definitely be a sunflower from plants vs. zombies lol

Valiant Jackling

Carl should be turned into Sleipnir emotion_awesome

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I would like for once to NOT have 90% of the NPCs dressed as anime characters. It would be nice for those of us who don't like anime to get a little representation for once.

Familiar Poster

minghii
Cresento wore the female version of something last year I'd like to see that happen again /cough

Someone needs to cosplay sousuke from free!, that's the one I'm interested in

Or any characters in genkkan shoujo nozaki kun

AND KANOKO AS IB YES PLEASEEEEE ITS PERFECT

It was the kirin armor from monster hunter. Also they already did free last year. So it is very unlikely they will do it again. But I want to see moira to dress up like touka from tokyo ghoul

Dead Hellraiser

I'd like to see Peyo dressed as Marche from FFTA (I just think it'd be cute) with the kiki plush replaced with a Montblanc plush and the ducky with a chocobo. >>;

Ruby could cosplay Ritz, or while a different Ivalice FF, she'd make a great Ovelia or Agrias.

Kanoko as Ib would be great though. (Of course, I'd like to see Rina as Mary and Brennivin as Garry if they did Kanoko as Ib)

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm kinda wanting to see Rina as Maria from Umineko no Naku Koro ni or Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Ruby as Beatrice, bonus for Murasaki as Frederica Bernkastel from Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I think I'd be all for that or even Murasaki to be Stocking Anarchy since Becky at one point was Panty for halloween.

Edit: I kinda want to see Carl be the Carl from Llamas with Hats. XD Though it might have issues with FilmCow. Thinking about it now...Murasaki as Akito/Agito from Air Gear would really fit to a tee for the two versions.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

If any of the robots at the Faktori do a Five Nights at Freddy's cosplay I will legit s**t my pants. gonk

I don't know who would do what but I have a short list of series I'd like to see: Norugami, Tokyo Ghoul, Bravely Default, FE:A, Kill la Kill. Please anyone from Kill la Kill. Ryuko, Mako, Satsuki...TSUMUGU PLEASE.

Married Werewolf

I always look forward to seeing what the NPCs dress up as. It is one of the highlights of Halloween. I have a few ideas, but I hope I don't inadvertently suggest something that has already been done. They have had a lot of costumes already.

First of all, I think PUG should be dressed as Appa from Avatar. I suggested it to the contest last year and I still like the idea.

Loyal should be Papa Lazarou from The League of Gentlemen.

I would dress Cygnus and Jet as Aladdin and Abu.

I think Moira should dress up as Faye Valentine (or was she already?)

Sasha should be Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I would love to see Josie dress as Michonne.

Bildeau should be a Cyberman

I think Nicolae should be Dr Frank N Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show

Ruby should dress up as Mother Gothel from Tangled

Logan should definitely dress up as King Fergus from Brave

And the last idea I have right now, which nobody will ever agree with because everyone wants Louie to be something hot, but I think he should dress up as Prince George from Blackadder the Third

Again, sorry if any of them have already been done, but it is so hard to remember all of their outfits from years past.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff