Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Star

I don't quest. Nope.

Muscular Bachelor

I want to collect as much underwear on here as possible.

Alien Invader

I don't quest anymore and when I have in the past I've been unsuccessful. One time I mentioned wanting an item and was anon'ed it so that's kinda like questing, yeah? I feel like I rarely see people advertising like a quest thread anymore just like something tacked on their signature.

I think I just kinda collect items in general. I have a soft spot for sci-fi themed bits. I'll hoard those. Some items I collect are cheap and some I want...are not so cheap. I won't quest them, but I'll put them on my wishlist to sit as a permanent reminder that I couldn't bring myself to spend 200bil on an item, even if I had the gold. rofl

Bashful Hellraiser

Oh wow, I haven't had a quest in forever! The last item that I remembered that I have quested for was the OMFG hat back when it was around 200k (and succeeded). Nowadays I'm just lurking around on a more personal quest of upping my doodling skills if I'm not distracted by other things. 3nodding

Edit:
Well I guess this would fit into something that was wishful thinking, having my avatar drawn by one of the Gaian staff.

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
My dumb quest: Finally, after all these years, have Ian's avatar to talk to me. Like, really talk to me.

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
I've been on Gaia for more than 10 years (doesn't look like that, but I'm an '04er) and I've been on only 4-5 quests, for items I thought would look nice on my avi, so nothing really silly. Though I remember one of those items was the Ice Gauntlet. Tacky? Totally. Silly? I've seen worse.

My quest for a Golden Paw Ticket is meant to make bilby fur for Paws. Since bilbies are an actual species, I don't think it's weird, I just have a precise idea of what I want at the moment. *sigh* I should loosen up a little.

shavos's Partner

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
i will have all the bloody items possible- even if they all look the same. I gotta have my gore

that and my quest for all the calicos. This one is important as my main avi and oc is a calico bakeneko, so having as many options available for her is important.

that one i got a good dent in before the inflation. i just have one more item and im good (for now...)

Wild Bookworm

I've started lots of quests, never finished any of them blaugh I get distracted, bored, poor...mostly poor. Also, I know that if I quest something really really expensive and get it, I'll be like "ho hum, now what?"
I tried questing collections, but ended up really not liking some of the items in that collection, so what's the point of having items I hate just to complete it?
Thing is, I like questing, especially collections. I guess I haven't found the perfect one to go for yet.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

â—• â—¡ â—• I've managed to accomplish another dumb goal of mine; to have under 300 items in my inventory

liquidate all things

I wish I was better at this IRL tho

Naughty Pants

^ Nice!

I'm the opposite. I clear out everything in real life. On Gaia I indulge in hoarding. And use the search feature a lot.

I do long for the days when my inventory was small and manageable, though... 3nodding

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I never really quest anything major, I normally put that I'm questing a specific item but it's mostly because I kinda want it and I might use it on a daily basis. 7/10 I don't even touch it after like three uses.

However I am collecting SDPls Fedir's and Fedir's Advances because Fedir >>>> every other male NPC emotion_awesome
But it's more like a half-assed quest really, if I happen to stumble on one, great, if not, whateves.

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Questing for me is impossible because I am forever poor. I don't even have the energy to sell art that much to get any amount of funds.

When it comes to gaia, I'm kinda ********. lol

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Slick Southpaw
I wish I was better at this IRL tho

Haha, same.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gaia realizing that peasant gloves are the best gloves ever.

Recoloring them in all the colors.

Possibly making an REI with a peasant theme.

It will happen one day. emotion_kirakira

Time-traveling Senshi

I don't actively quest per say. Rather what I do is more akin to playing the waiting game. Wait for an item's price to eventually drop. Wait for an item to be released again. Wait for me to have more than enough gold to feel right about buying something. I did have this silly goal of owning all the original Usagi hairs from the Lady series, which I've long accomplished. But I guess right now since I don't really have one specific item or group of items in mind my goal around here is to get Gaia to recognize pixies as an actual species, get them to recolor and/or animate the tiny pixie wings, get them to make an item or set of items tor the Goddess Gaia, and get them to recognize my plot group exists. If they recognize my user made town along with it then it's just gravy. I'm kind of on my way with that stuff because I did get my shadow in last Halloween's comic on Ivan's right hand side. One can dream about the other stuff though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff