Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

So with the economy ******** to Pluto Neptune and back, questing can be a bit of a stretch for people.

Getting that dream item, getting some prized art, accomplishing getting some ticket, completing never-ending collections, ect.
User Image
Some of us more than others

Then, for others, when you look at the everlasting cascade of gold gens, dealing with people in attempt to get a reasonably priced item sans losing a limb or being burnt from dealing with the Exchange, questing for that dream _________ seems more of a trial and loses the adventure of the journey of questing.

User Image
you know who you are

BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT EPIC QUESTING

Instead this is a discussion dumb quests that people make you question about your sanity, or just something really idiotic that perversely pleases you and absolutely nobody else.

User Image
this guy gets it

For example, I have a few silly goals of my own, some of which I had accomplished:

make my epic snake mount look like he is farting

make Nyx acknowledge I'm his number one supporter as cult leader in teh fanthread so we can have bromance at the end of times

collect all the snakes ever and have my snake account, Jor, rule over them

convince [NPC] Carl that I would make a better harem leader than him. Also, rutting with him come the season

have a ready set of snake gifs/splendid puns for witty responses (this is a work in progress) for proper forum interaction aside from the limits of emoticons and english language

If you're positively baffled, do not fear, for I have snakes to guide you c:

User ImageDo you quest? Or is it a thing in the past, or are you so satisfied with the what you have that questing just isn't a thing for you to do any more on Gaia?

User ImageWhat silly things do you collect or aim to collect on Gaia?

User ImageDo you have silly Gaia goals?

Blessed Friend

The only thing I really quest for now are Unicorn items. Which.. Considering the prices of some of them I highly doubt I'll ever really get them all. crying

Besides that, I have goals like organizing my inventory by color and amount of pose options, and eventually getting rid of all the Aquarium things that Dumpster Dive has given me.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Novemberists
all the Aquarium things that Dumpster Dive has given me.

emotion_donotwant ugh, I keep getting shoes

so many shoes

I have not worn shoes in years

daily chance is the same way

emotion_donotwant

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Well, my silly goal is my current quest, because the last item for my avatar is like 500 b 950 ******** bil on the market. I can't afford that or even come close, and I'd probably feel really bad if someone gifted me an item that was so expensive and took so much effort to get.

And my wishlist side-quest is even more impossible because it, like the universe, is always expanding.

Besides that, I've been meaning to make an arena entry or something... I would say one of my goals would be to organize my inventory, but face it, I'm never going to do that. xd Me and organization are not a good combination

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
To make posts that respond or add to the topic at hand.....without
1) Offending anyone
2)Making anyone unhappy.

This is my eternal quest and it is the stupidest one of them all.

Oh and the Diamondback for my wings quest is probably ridiculous as well. crying

Dead Hellraiser

I quest all the time, but the smaller quests don't take long at all, and they take precedence over the bigger quests that I tend to forget about, or spend my gold while attempting.

Not counting recolors(Some of the Owl Be ___ are expensive), I have one of all the owl companion items on Gaia. Don't even wear most of them, I just have them, >>

As for silly quests, I want a baby golden ticket to make a plush of my OC's undead wolfdog, which is entirely selfish and only for me.

Modern Mecha

I'm done "seriously" questing.

I mean, I am kind of collecting every Dark Heart recolor, but I don't have the patience to deal with the marketplace.

I do pray for you and every other crazy ******** out there trying to get a ticket for whatever, that seems like all kinds of nightmarish. Best of luck to you, man.

I don't have any silly goals...other than using Jet and Cygnus as punching bags, I guess.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I don't really have quests anymore. Maybe collect the Neo Angel items. But I just don't have the attention span to do long term questing OTL.

Though my "stupid" quest is to have Louie notice me gonk emo An honest to goodness notice me. It'll probably never happen, but I can dream right?

RIGHT emotion_0A0

User Image

Hardcore Muse

I use to collect sets then came the recolors and so that left me with a big ol' pile of nope.
t(-_-)t
I really suck at questing anyway it's not for me, if I want an item badly enough I'll work to sell off things I'm no longer using for it since I really don't have the time to vend.

Silly goals. Hrm. Finally get a proper chupcabra item is one along with a Bunnicula item and of course cheese sticks . I must express my love of cheese and chupcabras.
emotion_donotwant

And become supreme ultimate ruler, maybe start a cult on the side
ninja

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

I feel like I'm always questing dramallama
I collect scythes and reapers

As for Gaia goals, mine would be to have Gaia-senpai notice rattyhood purple redface
to be crowned queen of purple
recruit bishies for my harem
get dolls of my favourite WAD pairing

get my wishlist down to <10 items
and eventually have my own scythe via a mini-golden ticket.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Delosia
I don't have any silly goals...other than using Jet and Cygnus as punching bags, I guess.

that is not silly, that is a noble cause I support <3

Hardcore Muse

Vannequin

I thought you were already queen of purple.
xd

Also off topic but did you anon gift me panties?
>___>

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Slick, I think your puns and gif reactions are always on point.

Anyways, to answer your snakes:
        - I do quest still. Some of them are way shorter than others and only get a sig announcement. As of recently, I've only had 2 and a half quests large enough to justify a thread to keep track of my progress. Though I'm thinking of giving up on one of them because I'm not top tier enough for a ticket, especially since it has a time limit.. " = . =
        EDIT: I just checked Marching Orders Ticket rules, deadline is tomorrow.. Yep never going to get it. ; x ;

- I actively try to collect complete sets of quite a few items, but the "silliest" thing I collect is pig companion items. <3
        I've always loved pigs and they're my favorite animal, but my hoarding started a long while ago when Princess the Piglet was rereleased in a rig as a "fail" item. I played a 10 pack or something and got 5 extra Princess on top of the two I got when I first found out about the item. I was going to sell them, but I felt bad because pigs are so cute. I ended up moving them to my house storage and now if I ever get extra pig items I just keep them. XD

- My ultimate goal on here is to own all of the pig companions on Gaia..
        evil

Fruiti Tooti's Partner In Crime

Divine Darling

29,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm after the popular Custom SDPlus doll. I'd love two of them so that I can have extras to give other users. After that, I think I'm gonna retire from questing and just devote my time to art collecting. I've accomplished a lot of the goals I set for myself, so why not?

Enduring Hunter

I don't quest anymore, everything is so expensive now...

I don't collect anything honestly, if I'm not using it I consider it to be a waste so I end up selling pretty much all of my extra stuff.

I want Junior the Shark, I have no idea where the little bugger is from, but the price is so stupidly high. I can't justify spending that much...especially since I would just be using the I am Pose, but god do I love how cute it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff