Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Reveler

Running is the best summertime activity.
I wait for summer every year just for that.

Ichikomaru's Partner

Cuddly Sweetheart

49,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
My favorite summer activity is drawing on my computer.

Wild Lionheart

I love the nice weather and painting outside! Sometimes when you set up an easel and paint the scenery passerbys will compliment you on your work and ask questions! I love it!

Fuzzy Camper

I definitely hermit in the summer, but I also love taking walks outside! Everything is just brighter and happier in the summer and my city always has cool festivals going on so I try to go to as many as possible. A few weeks back there was a mac and cheese festival with free mac and cheese samples everywhere!
BBQs and potlucks are key to having fun with a lot of people in the summer, and even though my body is not bikini ready I'll def go for a swim at a beach this summer emotion_dowant

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

I like staying inside and drinking ice tea and reading while it's summer. Going outside takes too much energy. -n-)

The Forgetful Boy Forgotten By All

Questing:
Zodiacal Equinox,
Curious Myth Hunter,

The Erkling's Winter Mantle,
Bleak Reality

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

Spook

37,100 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
my favorite summer activity is..umm...sleeping...actually its my favorite activity during spring...and fall

Tiny Trickster

My favorite summer activity is spending time with my friends and sleeping in.

Egg Fairy

15,975 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
You guys should do a water balloon and water gun battle!

Xxyuki100xX's Compadre

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
In the summer, I like to stay at home with my curtains drawn shut and a computer attached to my body at all times swim

Feline Elder

My favorite Summe activity was always our trip to Georgia to our Grandma's cabin on the Chattahoochee river with our whole family (Grandma, Aunts & Uncles, siblings, and tons of cousins!).
We would get our cane poles and fish for crappie fish (pronounced croppy, not "crappy" LOL).
We would also get our rod and reel poles out to catch catfish.
They've got some huge ones in the Chattahoochee.
The whole family would gather at the end of the week to prepare a huge fish fry with hush-puppies and sweet tea and lots & lots of fish.

We also had a small motorboat that the adults would drive whilst the little ones water skied or tubed behind. As long as we avoided the 'gators and the water-moccasins, it was fantastic!

I sure do miss those Summers with my whole family doing everything together and just having a fantastic time cat_biggrin

Fluffy Wife

11,775 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
My favorite summer time activity is to travel, have an adventure, eating new foods, and discovering myself.

Salty Treat

my favourite summer activity is busting out the hammock and watching shooting stars in it all night on the lawn emotion_yatta

Galactic Huntress

I enjoy traveling in the summer (preferably to places that aren't too hot).
I also tend to binge watch shows that I otherwise didn't have time for sweatdrop

KindofLame's Princess

Familiar Conventioneer

I adore going on trips every year with my family. <3

Angelic Witch

20,865 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Favorite summertime activity would be drawing as much and when I want to since I have all the free time in the world! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff