Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Shapeshifter

I like to go swimming 8D have you tried swimming? Or you could go hiking! Maybe both! Hike to a swimming pool.

Devout Lunatic

My favorite summertime activity is laying outside underneath the stars with my husband, completely outside of the city. I grew up in this small farm town, and we go there for a week every summer to just relax and be outside.

Dapper Explorer

15,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
My favorite summer activity is more like a summer event -the 4th of July. My dad's side of the family comes over to our house and we just hang out all day with good food and good company while keeping the little kids distracted so they don't ask about the fireworks every 5 minutes. This year is going to be a little hectic, though, thanks to my mom's health problems and most of my relatives staying the weekend here. Thankfully, we've got a big yard and will have plenty of help! heart

Wicked Monster

40,900 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • The Temptations 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Personally,my favorite summer activity are the all-nighter bonfire/fire-pit parties me and my friends have. Since we're all 21 or older, we stay up, drink, tell spooky stories, do smores and shut'emups, dance, and drink some more. Finally crash around 5 or six in the morning.

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
Best summer activity? E3 >:3

Daring Duck

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
My favorite summer activity was always paint balloon throwing, or heading down to the green hole (a grassy water outlet where I lived that practically functioned as a park) in the middle of the night for glowstick kickball after covering the ball in glow in the dark paint.
My favorite summertime activity is pretending to be a normal earth creature.

Human. That's what those are called, right?

Shy Friend

14,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
my favorite summer actitivy would be camping! and swimming.. idk which one i like more sweatdrop

Invisible Fatcat

My favorite summer activity is going on long road trips and adventures with friends and family to places I've never been. Other than that I like chilling on the interne emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit
My favorite summertime activity is sitting in a pool with my friends, just talking.

Anxious Ghost

30,975 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
Well, I just started training for a Zombie Run at the end of the summer!!!

And sadly aside from that it's a lot school work and volunteering.

Hesitant Friend

my fav activity would have to be chilling with friends, listening to good music, and just having a good time. c;

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Huckleberry picking in the mountains. emotion_c8

Bashful Lunatic

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Drawing,camping, and spending time with friends and family emotion_bigheart
My favorite things to do during the summer is going hiking with a friend to take amazing photos for the memories and videos. Enjoying the peace and wonderful flow of how nature is around me, I also enjoy tending to my garden and watching my chickens while reading up on herbal books.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff