Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Jester
witchhazeI
I'm hoping for a good deep brown wig. <3
& maybe some pretty green eyes.

I would like either of those.

I'm not sure if I like this REI or not just yet. Their isn't really enough of it there to tell just yet.

I agree. I like the color pallet so far and judging by the tags it's probably going to have a lolita flare because of the "mori" one. I'm foreseeing something like this. Which is fine with me....but probably not some people. D:

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Do I see there potential green eyes and hair in very nice color as possible evolution in near future?
I already got me two units of this REI, if everything goes as desired, might get a third one too. emotion_kirakira
I would love to be on fanlist.

Friendly Gaian

Add me to the list!
;D

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful.

♥ Add me to the fanlist please *^*
Even it this first pose has some modest and tiny items the pixelling is amazing *O*
I shall get one for myself as soon as possible because I think it has great potential!

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Even though it is not spring in the entire southern hemisphere, and the internet is annoying me by constantly going on about 'yay spring!' I think this item looks promising. Now back to enjoying my lovely autumn weather. razz

Sparkly Explorer

Seems like a cute item, I think I might be a fan!

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hmm... This doesn't quite tickle my fancy at the moment, but I must say, there's an awful lot of detail in the poses...
Maybe if we get some nice hair or a pretty mori-girl theme, I'll get one, but for now, nah.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
witchhazeI

He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful.

♥ I hope it'll have some items like this *O*
I know we have a lot of lolita styled items, but this color palette is amazing and if they're super detailed like the starting evo... well.. I have to have it emotion_dowant

Lavish Lunatic

Dayum, that detailing seems like good signs to me! emotion_dowant

Btw, is anyone here proficient in french? Because somehow I feel like it should be petite chérie.. Since it's feminine and all.. I guess.. But my knowledge of french is limited and old.. xd

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Anabaena

Btw, is anyone here proficient in french? Because somehow I feel like it should be petite chérie.. Since it's feminine and all.. I guess.. But my knowledge of french is limited and old.. xd

since it's a girls name as shown here
the pronoun should be Petite to be grammatically correct. ((eg Ma cherie= my cherie|| ma petite cherie= my little cherie))
However, cherie is also french for dear... a.k.a boyfriend/girlfriend. In this case the ending to petit/e can be either one depending on the gender of the person it is referring to.
Add me to the list please, I'm definately a fan of this one. Those colours are so pretty!

Angelic Blob

edit
Moved comment to other thread.
Anyway, the colors of the EI are interesting. Appearing to take after the FloraFauna bundle.

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Just add me to the list, darling~ I guess it's something of an investment if it doesn't go too well. ;D

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

Add me to the list? It's cute, and I'll definitely pick one up when I can. <:

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."
Anabaena

You're right, and in the item description it should be ma instead of mon.
But this is assuming it's just about a girl - I was ignoring it and thinking it's about a boy as well, but I do hope it's an error on their part 'cause I want some pretty dresses biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff