Welcome to Gaia! ::

That hair is beautiful! eek

Fashionable Loverboy

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Gorgeous as this wig is, I am also a tad put off by the one pose evolution today, I really had hoped we'd have gotten two today. I doubt this will be a trend, we'll probably get two poses on Tuesday.

Anxious Builder

19,750 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Winter Hue
I am kind of put off that this is probably going to be a one pose per evolution REI.
That means we will have at least 5 more weeks until the finale.
Not very rapid for an REI. Not at all.

I would understand a one pose Tuesday and two poses Friday schedule...
But have we ever had a one pose per Tuesday/Friday REI evolution schedule before?
(Not counting the daily Mana Seed evolutions)

That's exactly how I feel. While it's undoubtedly well done and the poses add nice touches of detail, one pose for every evo isn't exciting to me. I guess if they're trying to do one REI a month a 5 week schedule would make sense, though.

Friendly Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Awww again one pose ? How disapointing... D:
The wing is pretty but I have no use of it ^^''' I want clothes !

Formal Pumpkin

Denham
Winter Hue
I am kind of put off that this is probably going to be a one pose per evolution REI.
That means we will have at least 5 more weeks until the finale.
Not very rapid for an REI. Not at all.

I would understand a one pose Tuesday and two poses Friday schedule...
But have we ever had a one pose per Tuesday/Friday REI evolution schedule before?
(Not counting the daily Mana Seed evolutions)

That's exactly how I feel. While it's undoubtedly well done and the poses add nice touches of detail, one pose for every evo isn't exciting to me. I guess if they're trying to do one REI a month a 5 week schedule would make sense, though.

Well if it continues the one pose per evolution path, the finale should be the 8th of June.
Anyways, I am very happy with the quality of this REI.... just not the path of evolution it is taking.
In the end, I will adore this item no matter how long it took to reach its finale.
Oh how I miss the days when we had multiple REIs evolving at different rates.

Bashful Shoujo

16,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ehhh i'm not a fan personally.
I MAY use the hair eventually (get it.. may? ... anyway)

I want clothes and accessories.

Gah so slow. :c

Summery Spirit

18,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Whaat it evolved already?

Ohhh sooo cuute emotion_kirakira

Formal Pumpkin

Oh mysterious artist of the Petit Cherie, if it is possible to make the wig Agape scissors friendly...
Here is my humble request. I doubt the layering is anywhere close to being able to alter it this way...
But a boy can at least try. XD;

User Image

Bashful Shoujo

16,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Winter Hue
Oh mysterious artist of the Petit Cherie, if it is possible to make the wig Agape scissors friendly...
Here is my humble request. I doubt the layering is anywhere close to being able to alter it this way...
But a boy can at least try. XD;

User Image

i think it'd actually cut he lower curls if it did anything...
which i wish it did...

Muscular Reindeer

wow that was fast ; o ;
like the wig whee

Magical Kitten

Oh the wig is really nice! And it layers nicely with my ears! Ok ok, I'll get one, because I love curly wigs.

I think I actually like the slower evolutions. Its a bit frustrating when you are expecting larger evos, but honestly I think the pace of REIs is a little bit crazy. I lie the long term stuff simply because it lasts longer. I'm one to savor good things rather than scarf them all down in one sitting. And I have a feeling Petit Cherie is gonna be great. I mean, the level of detail is amazing.

I'd love to be added to the fan list, Winter. ^^

Fluffy Senshi

19,700 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Anyone know which item is the shawl the girl is wearing in today's EI announcement? It's rather cute :3

Obsessive Werewolf

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageI don't know if I like the wig or not. I would like it better if we could cut it with Agape Dx
User Image
Ooooo, the wig is so pretty~
I'll never use it myself, but it is nice. For some reason the first thing I thought of when I saw it was Harvest Moon. Like if I was gonna be in a Harvest Moon rp.. or make a Harvest Moon themed mule.. I'd probably use that wig. >o>;;

Aekea Bloodsucker

At first I didn't like the hair, but after playing around with it for bit, I've grown to like it. I hope this REI does well, it's cute so far. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff