Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seraphor
cleffa842
Seraphor
cleffa842
....so currently nothing's yet happening? Can someone please tell me what the time is PST? Only for us in the UK, its 21:55..so basically nearly 10.
Your forgetting its daylight savings here, not in the US so it's 11PM

...errr...no. Think about it. The clocks went back on sunday or whenever it was. My watch is an hour behind and it says 9pm, my computer has correct time and says 21.59, and I just confirmed with two friends over msn and they both said its 10. So its definately 10pm. Not 11.
(I'm not bad though....I just like words... sweatdrop )
3 + 8(time difference between here and pst) + 1 for daylight savings. Its midnight not 10 or 11. You add one hour because the clocks when 'forward' here, not in the US.

Listen to me. I'm right, no question about it. You're completely and utterly wrong, accept it. If you STILL don't believe me, go to your TV and go to teletext/ceefax. That or try and see if the 10 o'clock news is still on. OR maybe you could turn on your radio and wait for someone to tell you. Either way, its 22.24. Ok?

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
*sits and waits pateintly untill 6....*
Wish there was more to report, nothing just yet *waits*
i know there not realy that much to post on the topic

Distinct Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Umm just curious.. who is Gambino's sister? the first post says she exsist.

edit: nvm misread it.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
So no pranks yet?
cleffa842
Seraphor
cleffa842
Seraphor
cleffa842
....so currently nothing's yet happening? Can someone please tell me what the time is PST? Only for us in the UK, its 21:55..so basically nearly 10.

...errr...no. Think about it. The clocks went back on sunday or whenever it was. My watch is an hour behind and it says 9pm, my computer has correct time and says 21.59, and I just confirmed with two friends over msn and they both said its 10. So its definately 10pm. Not 11.
3 + 8(time difference between here and pst) + 1 for daylight savings. Its midnight not 10 or 11. You add one hour because the clocks when 'forward' here, not in the US.

listen, mate, I know what I'm talking about. You're HONESTLY telling me that the TELEVISION, 2 people I've spoken to, my WATCH, the clock next to me, the COMPUTER CLOCK which detects the time automatically...they're all wrong?

I think you've got it wrong. Why would it be daylight saving time? The daylight doesn't NEED to be saved. Think about it. Well, I'm not sure about this point, but you're seriously SERIOUSLY wrong. Wrong. If you don't believe me, go turn on your television, and go onto teletext/cefax. It'll tell you its 22.21.
*Sigh* No, you are. Yes the time in england is 22:30 but you're adding 9 hours not 8 since we set our clocks forward and lost a good hour of sleep on sunday. US dont do that.. so the event starts at 12am for GMT
no not yet i wonder what going to happen
hmmm... the tension mounts
User Image
cleffa842
Seraphor
cleffa842
Seraphor
cleffa842

listen, mate, I know what I'm talking about. You're HONESTLY telling me that the TELEVISION, 2 people I've spoken to, my WATCH, the clock next to me, the COMPUTER CLOCK which detects the time automatically...they're all wrong?

I think you've got it wrong. Why would it be daylight saving time? The daylight doesn't NEED to be saved. Think about it. Well, I'm not sure about this point, but you're seriously SERIOUSLY wrong. Wrong. If you don't believe me, go turn on your television, and go onto teletext/cefax. It'll tell you its 22.21.
It's at midnight, sheesh.
And if its half one in pst, thats leave 1:30 til the 'event' making it at midnight.
10:30 + 1:30 = midnight
3+8+1=12

EDIT: Ha! You didn't seriously think I needed maths to work out the current time did you? I have a TV and two clocks right next to me!

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
soren shishimitzo
no not yet i wonder what going to happen
Purple boxes maybe? It is a rumor.
Too big to actually post, so I put the URL here:Screenshots

EDIT:is now working again
Wild_Wind
Liking it Biostitch!
Thanks...I am making an animation about how much I hate Cindy...Here is what I have so far, but not done!
User Image
maybe gambino will go into his house and come out with gino and they will be wearing go gambino baxer's

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff